Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction (11095 Views)

PDP 2019: All Hail President Atiku Except Fayose / 2019: Zoning To The North / Atiku Abubakar Is PDP 2019 Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

SE vp should be one of these Obiano, Soludo, Andy Ubah, Ekweremadu. Definitely not Peter Obi, as he was responsible for the town turnout in the past election. He had all the financial resources to mobilise but his perchance for micromanagement and stinginess totally destroyed GEJ's chances
Which Andy Uba? Soludo (Wtf)? Obiano? DOA!

Ribadu/Ekweremadu also look good... Ekweremadu has no stain (at least for now).

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by fulanimafia: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

You are making a huge mistake because the SSSE combo will nodt support any Yoruba candidate come 2023. A northerner will be nominated in PDP to counter that. I am 100% certain northerners will always vote for a fellow northerner, so Yorubas will have a hard time cashing in on their political calculations cheesy

March 28th revealed the SS/SE relevance when it comes to winning numbers in elections (entire SE+SS+part of SW could not elect Jonathan).

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2015
adoinem:

Not with the looting and rape of the country that went on under PDP. Nigerians have a long memory and I can assure you that PDP will be out in the cold for years on end to come
!
The people dat looted Nigeria with PDP are all now in Apc to continue looting,unfortunately now saints in Apc

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

What Magic did Ibrahim Dankwambo perform & don't come with performance angle, Ibrahim Shema didn't do a bad Job in Katsina & he wasn't returned......

The only people that Ribadu have in the north are the educated ones & how many are there or came through for him during the elections?

(apologies to my northern friends & acquintances, this is mainly for illustration purposes not an attempt to malign or debase)

Shekarau with his political kingdom decimated will best Ribadu in Adamawa in a minute not to talk of Kwakwanso or El Rufai...

Ribadu is not the person,neither is Atiku & Dankwambo doesn't have clout beyond his Gombe (that is if he does not decamp to APC like rumour has it )to make it on the national stage.

As things stand today & the forseeable future, PDP can not win nothing but football bet in the north... I am not saying it, i know it for a FACT...

Patience Jonathan's "dead brain & almajiri" references did a major damage to them & that will haunt the party till thy kingdom come.

All the APC candidate needs to do is to remind them of that & the islamophobia/ terrorist tag the PDP accorded PMB&northerners in general & how Nigerians were instigated against him in 2011, you will see things happen...

Bros, how I dearly wish you will stop doing your analysis from a sentimental point of view...
Buhari will not contest forever,only Buhari can win election for Apc,no Buhari,no Apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari will not contest forever,only Buhari can win election for Apc,no Buhari,no Apc

He will perform well & when he is done, he will endorse a successor who will carry on...

I won't get into any argument with you, your theory is purely based on your thoughts & dreams... it's on record that you said Buhari wouldn't win , so .......... lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
2019 presidential election will be decided in the SE. I support this move but I think it's too early for PDP to go public with this zoning. my 2 shillings
On the timing of the announcement, I share the same thoughts with you. However, the PDP leadership must have thought about this and decided that the earlier they make it public the better. I think this announcement is meant to woo and keep PDP members in the north steadfast and committed and deter them from abandoning the party.

Unless Buhari performs, APC will stand no chance in this tactical maneuver by PDP come 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

He will perform well & when he is done, he will endorse a successor who will carry on...

I won't get into any argument with you, your theory is purely based on your thoughts & dreams... it's on record that you said Buhari wouldn't win , so .......... lipsrsealed
So ure stil waiting for him to perform well despite him denying his campaign promises dat made people vote him,maybe dats what he would use to campaign in 2019,he would perform well in 2nd term but Nigerians would not be fooled again,even if he wins,who would he endorse dat would pull votes for Apc? Mere commissioner? You guys are clowns!

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Tho Obi looks like one of the strongest politician in SouthEast, But Ribadu doesn't have any input.. tho I don't know if South South can give SouthEast the kind of vote SE gave Jonathan in 2015

Well let's all watch and see 2019 is quitefar

SS are not hate filled people like your Tivs people

The support Igbos gave Jonathan has changed their perception forever.

The only thing that can stop PDP is if Buhari performs which we have not seen yet.

The light you enjoyed is Jona's own

After 4 years of a disastrous APC led FG, people will give PDP a chance if PDP keep reminding Nigerians some good they did and the failures of APC.

Barcanista take note
Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So ure stil waiting for him to perform well despite him denying his campaign promises dat made people vote him,maybe dats what he would use to campaign in 2019,he would perform well in 2nd term but Nigerians would not be fooled again,even if he wins,who would he endorse dat would pull votes for Apc? Mere commissioner? You guys are clowns!
I want Buhari to run in 2019 because I'm 100% sure that he will be unseated by the PDP. Buhari is a failure and APC fragile structure is being weaned especially in North Central where they hold marginal advantage.

The timing to me is very important to aid planning and strategising instead of haphazardous process.

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Go and open your shop, we are discussing real politics not tribal sentiments...

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

SS are not hate filled people like your Tivs people

The support Igbos gave Jonathan has changed their perception forever.

The only thing that can stop PDP is if Buhari performs which we have not seen yet.

The light you enjoyed is Jona's own

After 4 years of a disastrous APC led FG, people will give PDP a chance if PDP keep reminding Nigerians some good they did and the failures of APC.

Barcanista take note
You have spoken well Sir! That's why I laugh at those APC clowns that are 'advising' PDP. They are uncomfortable with the arrangement because they know that it will kick out the incompent government in power.

3 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

Go and open your shop, we are discussing real politics not tribal sentiments...
Thank God you know I have a Shop,you go to d Bank and wait for ur 5k monthly stipend from d dullard,we are discussing real politics and not propaganda

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by arent88(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2015
nedu666:
tonye I hail u. you see I have preview to a few important people in this country and let me tell you the north especially the core north are not interested in handing power over to the south whether in 2019, 2023 or 2027. They hve two options play the east and the west against each other or create a classic hostage situation where assuming the south unite behind one candidate and the north behind one. they will have 2 more states that the south and more voters than the south. in that case a classic hostage situation comes in place. the south will either have to accept their terms or Bleep off. you think the visit the arewa consultative forum visited buhari after he won the elections was to congratulate him. sorry NO. they sat him down and laid their plan for the next 24 years down and why he is instrumental to achieving that plan.
my frnd u knw nothing.u think any region can rule this country without support from another.keep wallowing in ur hate for the north.no be only 24yrs plan you would have said they would rule forever.
Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I want Buhari to run in 2019 because I'm 100% sure that he will be unseated by the PDP. Buhari is a failure and APC fragile structure is being weaned especially in North Central where they hold marginal advantage.

The timing to me is very important to aid planning and strategising instead of haphazardous process.

Is mama piss your role model, you are doing exactly what she did to set the north against PDP/El No Clue.

You are referring to a government of less than 6 months as a failure, what would you tag the 16 yrs of disaster called PDP...

Go back to google & dig up articles to discredit PMB, it will be like pouring water in a basket...

Remember your postulations about; Osoba vs Amosun, Ladoja vs Ajimobi, Ihedioha vs Okorocha?, wish you hadn't expunged the barcanista digital footprint.... kiss

Last shot; I know you have been given the task of brain washing the impressionable teenagers on NL but be aware they are inconsequential in number...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
I'm talking of Buhari being a failure and you are talking of the North and Mama Peace. I am saying I'm supporting the Northern ticket and you are saying I'm pitching pdp against the North. I'm talking Presidential election of 2019 but you are talking Amosun and Osoba. Why didn't you talk of Dogara and Saraki's emergence as Speaker and SP respectively? Or Wike and PDP Governors as victors in my Rivers and SS respectively? Why don't you remember my prediction that Darius Ishaku will beat Aisha in Taraba poll? Or what about Ekiti state?

Abeg go siddon if you have nothing meaningful to argue on the subject. I don't argue irrelevances
modath:

Is mama piss your role model, you are doing exactly what she did to set the north against PDP/El No Clue.

You are referring to a government of less than 6 months as a failure, what would you tag the 16 yrs of disaster called PDP...

Go back to google & dig up articles to discredit PMB, it will be like pouring water in a basket...

Remember your postulations about; Osoba vs Amosun, Ladoja vs Ajimobi, Ihedioha vs Okorocha?, wish you hadn't expunged the barcanista digital footprint.... kiss

Last shot; I know you have been given the task of brain washing the impressionable teenagers on NL but be aware they are inconsequential in number...

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by Kingspin(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
I think if PDP were to pick their presidency from North by 2019 than let them pick a honorable man from the middle belt which the north central.
Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by maestroferddi: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
Free you were educating me quite well until you said if Ngige was made a minister....
Are you for real? Ngige has no political following in the south east outside his Idemili Fed constituency! His political obituary was published since he joined Acn!
One can't help laughing at the kind of ridiculous assertions people make here.

The suggestion that a ministerial appointment would resurrect Ngige's dead political career has to be a joke taken too far.

Anybody that understands Igbo politics much less that of Anambra State knows pretty well that Ngige has ceased to have any semblance of political capital.

The Igbos are known to be eternally unforgiving when it comes to punishing renegades. Alex Ekwueme is still counting the cost of political miscalculation for daring to go against the project in Zik.

The likes of Ngige and Rochas are dead men walking as far as political future is concerned in the South East.
It is a no-brainer...

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm talking of Buhari being a failure and you are talking of the North and Mama Peace. I am saying I'm supporting the Northern ticket and you are saying I'm pitching pdp against the North. I'm talking Presidential election of 2019 but you are talking Amosun and Osoba. Why didn't you talk of Dogara and Saraki's emergence as Speaker and SP respectively? Or Wike and PDP Governors as victors in my Rivers and SS respectively? Why don't you remember my prediction that Darius Ishaku will beat Aisha in Taraba poll? Or what about Ekiti state?

Abeg go siddon if you have nothing meaningful to argue on the subject. I don't argue irrelevances

Oh oh ok, we can only talk about the "obvious" that you predict & later claim glory for but never on the ones you have no idea about but will still go ahead to fantasize about just from hearsay & later have it blow all up in your red face I get it now.. wink

Winning is everything, no matter how dishonorable the way it is achieved right??

Wike was going to win in Rivers, only a ninny would argue that after the hatchet job of the PDP..

Ekiti State hates Fayemi,still do& will for a long cos of his elitist policies, Fayose is means to an end, ARE YOU AWARE THAT HE CONTESTED FOR A SENATORIAL SEAT AGAINST BABAFEMI OJUDU IN 2011 UNDER LABOUR PARTY & FELL FLAT ON HIS FACE google is your friend.... If he was so loved why couldn't he win in just his Ado Ekiti Senatorial district......

The half hearted corruption mud Fayose insists om throwing won't stick cos he knows Fayemi was rejected cos he had the audacity to expect Classroom teachers to be gurus in the subjects they teach, for trying to make them pay taxes, be punctual & actually be present at the places where they earn income & never had much interaction by way of doing market photo shoots, buka runs or publicity stunts with them.....

I don't & would never argue about what i do not know first hand...

7 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by OfoIgbo: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

March 28th revealed the SS/SE relevance when it comes to winning numbers in elections (entire SE+SS+part of SW could not elect Jonathan).

Well in 2011, the NE and NW could not elect Buhari. Indeed that 2011 combo lost more woefully than SESS combo did in 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by OfoIgbo: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Andy Uba? Soludo (Wtf)? Obiano? DOA!

Ribadu/Ekweremadu also look good... Ekweremadu has no stain (at least for now).

What I mean is that I prefer the vp options I listed to Peter Obi.

Obiano's chances are not that farfetched because APGA may be encouraged to team up with Pdp for the 2019 election, in which case the APGA team may be given the honour of choosing the vp as a part of the deal.
APGA's involvement will create more passion in the Igbo heartland, causing people to be kore fanatic about the whooe arrangement. PDP may not be able to generate that sort of passion in tye SE but APGA can. APGAs involvement will bring in an extra 6 to 7 million votes.

The key is getting APGA involved, as it will definitely be trickier doing it this time around, as they will not be too keen on a northern presidency. GEJ's an eastern man so it was easier to do that deal with GEJ.

In fact Obiano may even be more electorally advantageous to this arrangement than Ekweremadu. However Ekweremadu is by far , a better bet than Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

Oh oh ok, we can only talk about the "obvious" that you predict & later claim glory for but never on the ones you have no idea about but will still go ahead to fantasize about just from hearsay & later have it blow all up in your red face I get it now.. wink

Winning is everything, no matter how dishonorable the way it is achieved right??

Wike was going to win in Rivers, only a ninny would argue that after the hatchet job of the PDP..

Ekiti State hates Fayemi,still do& will for a long cos of his elitist policies, Fayose is means to an end, ARE YOU AWARE THAT HE CONTESTED FOR A SENATORIAL SEAT AGAINST BABAFEMI OJUDU IN 2011 UNDER LABOUR PARTY & FELL FLAT ON HIS FACE google is your friend.... If he was so loved why couldn't he win in just his Ado Ekiti Senatorial district......

The half hearted corruption mud Fayose insists om throwing won't stick cos he knows Fayemi was rejected cos he had the audacity to expect Classroom teachers to be gurus in the subjects they teach, for trying to make them pay taxes, be punctual & actually be present at the places where they earn income & never had much interaction by way of doing market photo shoots, buka runs or publicity stunts with them.....

I don't & would never argue about what i do not know first hand...
Madam all these are irrelevant to the fact that PDP will present a Northern Candidate and South Eastern VP to unseat Buhari and Osinbajo in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by maestroferddi: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Kwakwanso is dead on arrival.
He is already seriously linked with Boko murder of Igbos in his domain without him showing care for those targeted.
He is also one of those that will be tainted with Buhari's marginalisation of the SE. His goose is cooked

To top things up, he was one of those that kept attacking GEJ and giving the whole struggle a north-south colouration. He has absolutely no chance in a SESS-controlled PDP.

SE and SS will definitely not be voting for him. So far Ribadu has a better chance.

Atiku even has a better chance than Kwakwanso, especially as his latest and most prominent wife is Igbo also, and he has a positive record in the east. Remember he helped Ngige, when OBJ was harrassing him. His only albatrosses are he is corruption-tainted allegedly and he is also currently in APC.
The politician in the north that can deal a mortal blow on the Buhari hold on the core north is clearly Atiku Abubakar.

He has the experience, the connection, the dexterity, and above all the astuteness to take on the Tinubus, the OBJs and their like who made Buhari.

Forget about the over-emphasis on the the so-called corruption free image.

Nigerians are famous for their short memory. If Buhari with his egregious human rights and religious intolerance records could be president, then I don't see why Atiku cannot make it for doing what virtually all public office holders do in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
The era of favoring emergency entrants over committed and sellable members of. PDP is long gone. If Obiano wants to have a chance, he better defect to PDP now and build together. But I don't see Obiano as a factor to Igbo votes. The igbos will always vote IF an Igboman of credibility like Obi is in the ticket. Ekweremadu is another choice for PDP. In fact, Obi and Ekweremadu meet every requirement.
OfoIgbo:

What I mean is that I prefer the vp options I listed to Peter Obi.

Obiano's chances are not that farfetched because APGA may be encouraged to team up with Pdp for the 2019 election, in which case the APGA team may be given the honour of choosing the vp as a part of the deal.
APGA's involvement will create more passion in the Igbo heartland, causing people to be kore fanatic about the whooe arrangement. PDP may not be able to generate that sort of passion in tye SE but APGA can. APGAs involvement will bring in an extra 6 to 7 million votes.

The key is getting APGA involved, as it will definitely be trickier doing it this time around, as they will not be too keen on a northern presidency. GEJ's an eastern man so it was easier to do that deal with GEJ.

In fact Obiano may even be more electorally advantageous to this arrangement than Ekweremadu. However Ekweremadu is by far , a better bet than Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2015
I will personally lead the campaign against Atiku should he cross to PDP.

Atiku is overhyped! He couldn't even win Adamawa in 2007 nor any state in the North. Let Atiku try his luck but he will NEVER be President.

PDP is rebranding, fraudsters and thieves will not be supported
maestroferddi:
The politician in the north that can deal a mortal blow on the Buhari hold on the core north is clearly Atiku Abubakar.

He has the experience, the connection, the dexterity, and above all the astuteness to take on the Tinubus, the OBJs and their like who made Buhari.

Nigerians are famous for their short memory. If Buhari with his egregious human rights and religious intolerance records could be president, then I don't see why Atiku cannot make it for doing what virtually all public office holders do in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam all these are irrelevant to the fact that PDP will present a Northern Candidate and South Eastern VP to unseat Buhari and Osinbajo in 2019.

Na like belle, one day one day e go mature & unfold what it has hidden.... Just promise not to change moniker for any reason whatsoever. .. Deal wink

5 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by OfoIgbo: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2015
maestroferddi:

You are very correct, but he still has to be a member of PDP. Atiku will be very acceptable in the south, perhaps even moreso than Ribadu, and he has the resources and the political deftness, a string of SESS political friends that is not equalled by any other northerner.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

Na like belle, one day one day e go mature & unfold what it has hidden.... Just promise not to change moniker for any reason whatsoever. .. Deal wink
I can't remember 'changing' moniker at any time.
Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by modath(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I can't remember 'changing' moniker at any time.

shocked shocked shocked shocked.... Faints........

Let's leave this matter & agree to disagree...

4 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by OfoIgbo: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku is overhyped! He couldn't even win Adamawa in 2007 nor any state in the North. Let Atiku try his luck but he will NEVER be President.

I think you are seriously underestimating, Atiku's electoral value. If not for OBJ, Atiku would have been the president in 2007. Remember he controls PDM, the political vehicle created by general Yaradua.
But more important than that is that he enjoys more goodwill in the SESS than Buhari, and he can be used strategically to expose Buhari's dirty dealings as per the suitcases belonging to a northern emir, which Atiku intercepted.

He has his fingers on Buhari's corrupt practices and I believe he will be able to deploy them most effectively, if Buhari wants to pull his usual holier than thou stunts.

All we need from him is just about 30% of northern votes and I believe he can surpass that, with his name on the ticket

2 Likes

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by maestroferddi: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Politics is not about emotional predilections. It hinges squarely on expediency.

Personally I would plump for Ribadu because of his sterling credentials. But the unsavoury fact is that Ribadu has fallen terribly by the wayside on two important occasions. The manner with which Ribadu was eviscerated by the Bindow upstart in the last guber election hardly makes an interesting reading. The foregoing should worry anyone that has a good design for the PDP.

We want result-oriented people and not near-misses.
All the PDP needs is to put the requisite structures in place so as to acquire stakes in sections of the media. Media platforms apologetic to the PDP can sell a re-branded Atiku back to Nigerians. That was the same ploy deployed by the APC to hoodwink Nigerians about Buhari. We all know that most Nigerians are grievously manipulable/impressionable.

You can imagine what an Atiku candidature can do to the likes of Tinubu and OBJ.

Give it to Atiku. His political network in this country cannot be bested by more than two politicians. He is about the only northern politician besides Buhari that can effectively pull the strings of the Hausa-Fulani political juggernaut.

1 Like

Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by FreeGlobe(f): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The era of favoring emergency entrants over committed and sellable members of. PDP is long gone. If Obiano wants to have a chance, he better defect to PDP now and build together. But I don't see Obiano as a factor to Igbo votes. The igbos will always vote IF an Igboman of credibility like Obi is in the ticket. Ekweremadu is another choice for PDP. In fact, Obi and Ekweremadu meet every requirement.
I think you are really a novice on this issue. Your calculations will cost Pdp the elections and I believe it will never be cconsidered. PDP are wise my brother. Calm down and study the masterstroke by ofoigbo if you want Pdp to have any chance in 2019. There is no credible Nigerian politician. Numbers is all that matters.
Re: PDP 2019 Zoning: A Good Step In The Right Direction by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
The election pattern of 2003 and 2007 is very different from that of 2015 and 2019. The power of Social media is enough to knock-out Atiku. I am restating that Atiku will NEVER be president. When APC was having their primaries, I told those that care to listen that Buhari or Kwankwaso are the candidate APC should field. In fact, I backed Buhari and monitored the whole drama. Despite Atiku's dollars, he came 3rd behind Kwankwaso. In 2010, Atiku was totally embarrassed by GEJ in the PDP Convention. Only Kano delegates voted for him. Forget Atiku, forget PDM (very irrelevant). Election is no longer a thing of recycling failed and expired people. In fact, 2015 will be a kid play when 2019 reaches.

Forget failed politicians my guy!
OfoIgbo:

I think you are seriously underestimating, Atiku's electoral value. If not for OBJ, Atiku would have been the president in 2007. Remember he controls PDM, the political vehicle created by general Yaradua.
But more important than that is that he enjoys more goodwill in the SESS than Buhari, and he can be used strategically to expose Buhari's dirty dealings as per the suitcases belonging to a northern emir, which Atiku intercepted.

He has his fingers on Buhari's corrupt practices and I believe he will be able to deploy them most effectively, if Buhari wants to pull his usual holier than thou stunts.

All we need from him is just about 30% of northern votes and I believe he can surpass that, with his name on the ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Serve Fayose Strike Notice, Demand Information On IGR / #takeitback Movement: Pictures From Aac's Grassroots Campaign Rally In Niger / All Officers Due For Retirement Must Proceed – Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.