Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin (45515 Views)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / Chinese Lovers Fight In Lagos Court (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by babywhite(f): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2015
they fought like real men instead of fytn weak *bottles and chair * hmmm
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by mightycrown1(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
orishi rishi oshi lowa
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by oluwatomiLove(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2015
undecided... Only God will save us now. Happy independent day folks.
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by oluwatomiLove(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2015
babywhite:
they fought like real men instead of fytn weak *bottles and chair * hmmm
were you expecting a girl fight?

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2015
faith551:

Yea, that's no problem, but it should be for ppl with mother, I bet you crawled out of ur dad's shit hole
See the way you just give that foolish fool Knockout punch.Nice one
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Trippystunner(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Pichure or adonbillivit dunyugaritt
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2015
'indulging in homosexuality' lmao
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Sirevangel(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
i will advice those guys dicks be cut off,they are not wordy of having it........#just saying™

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Okeikpu(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm Bini pple nd prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
14 years straight... No abeeg. I wonder how people feel touching somebody of same sex

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by faith551(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
zeusdgrt:
See the way you just give that foolish fool Knockout punch.Nice one

Leave the guy jare, I dnt want my kids growing up in a world where they will be sexually harassed by their fellow male kids.
The Mumu no even read the thread, the stupid things where fighting themselves and he came out here spewing trash about violence, when the silly fools where the ones fighting themselves, I didn't expect anything different from animals tho

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by ndcide(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2015
It's all Occultism

Nothing natural the devil at work but will fail.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by calyb247(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Wen wud all dis violence on homos stop.... Naija need to legalise dis shiiit afterall homos are natural

the thunder wey go fire you ehn... E d follow Mayweather train..

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Kingspin(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Gay is an abnormal gene and it never
come natural to those in it. About 95%
.of people that indulge in it were
introduced it by somebody, sometime at
younger age, who also got introduce to it
by some other person. Most people never know what gay really is untill
they either by abused or introduce to
it or act of curiosity decide to try it. Gay
is a habit people developed and grow
it over time just like we have those
who have this habit to smoke, drink and womanize etc. It just a habit-
forming activity by human to try
something new. If it normal why
raping, abusing, introducing and
luring young men and woman to it,
sometimes, it is done through threat and force. I classify them to club
grouph sociapath and ideology
related like cultism, groups and the
rest unionism that exist. The language
gays has is i was introduce to it by so
so persõn at so age or time. They always gives one excuses why they
get into it. So it a habit that becomes an
ideology seeking for members and
new fellowers.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Maximillian1: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
fromnigeria:
14 Years
brother its now 15 years...14 years + 1year IT
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by nonjebose(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2015
calyb247:

the thunder wey go fire you ehn... E d follow Mayweather train..
LWKMD. That one go be one blow, ten die

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Policewoman(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Gays should all be thrown into life imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by joewizzy247: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2015
nawa o.kill dem all.dem leave girls with big,soft ass with boobs ,dem dey follow their fellow men wit dry yansh and strong chest.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Wealthycharles(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2015
I think dis story is cooked. How com did police men from "B division" warri com to arrest gays in benin. D fact dat sapele road is in benin city does nnot make benin a place in delta state.how is d name odion street a place in warri? Besides,there is a police headquarter off. Sapele. Road benin city and AIG zone 5 H/Q off sapele road dat ccontrols dat area as well as adesuwa police station all around sapele road. I wonder y a. So called 'b division" will com al d way frm warri upon a fone to makean arrest in benin. Incase u don't. Knw warri is over an hour drive on top speed along d express from benin.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by livinbygrace: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
faith551:

Yea, that's no problem, but it should be for ppl with mother, I bet you crawled out of ur dad's shit hole

Abeg no mind the idiot.So they knw dey came from a woman"s pussy and not anus?
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by bloodkiller: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwayne001 grin
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by sotall(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
post=38561680:
Vanguard investigation revealed that Johnson, who
is currently cooling off in the police cell, admitted
to have made attempt to have carnal knowledge of
Kelvin but could not gain access due to plea by
the victim to have the real fun at another
rescheduled date.
While saying that he was introduced into the act
by a [b]Jehovah Witness [/b]man who came to preach to
him in Lagos three years ago, the suspect pleaded
for mercy from constituted authority, promising not
to indulge in the act again.

am I the only one who read the bolded?
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by zeusdgrt(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
faith551:

Leave the guy jare, I dnt want my kids growing up in a world where they will be sexually harassed by their fellow male kids.
The Mumu no even read the thread, the stupid things where fighting themselves and he came out here spewing trash about violence, when the silly fools where the ones fighting themselves, I didn't expect anything different from animals tho
Well without stupid people life wunt be funny,a society where people are gullible in nature are always prune to twisted ideas from twisted minds.For me gays are weak dude who can't stand up to the opposite sex and have low self esteem towards ladies with due relevance to heartbrk at their early stage of life then tend to behave like coward for alternatives.Apart for those reasons it is then a spiritual demonize cause.Leave that Agbaya myman

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Fidelismaria: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided undecided d ladies are to b blame for dis wen dere toto don carry price tag man must release build up sperm ladies over to u
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by lekan29ice(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Without picture(s) ....ok
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by baysol: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
mayorkyzo:
All these gays springing up everywhere..something should be done to curtail it...

True talk can you imagine right in the face of the law. they need to be reminded that Nigeria is not a profaned nation like uk and america that have thrown the very essence of their humanity to the pigs (gays).

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sounds fake.....no matter how gay folks de naija fear no go let dem hold meeting....come even de fight join am
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by echobee(f): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Wen wud all dis violence on homos stop.... Naija need to legalise dis shiiit afterall homos are natural
shoro niyen? angry. Asinwin angry. Iranu abasha angry
Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by Donpizzle(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Make them no allow Buhari to remember them sooner than planned, because he is gonna turn their world upside down so bad that they would start dating five girls at a time all their lives. See the mess they are causing this country.

FTC
Chocolate cream

Mess?? Increase in gay leads to increase single ladies??.. Smetyms ladies are d cause of dis tins. When a guy tries to hv a babe but none agrees to him. He may decide to join hemosexualism. Though any homo wey come near me eeh, mke e jst say hin last prayer koz na straight to the underworld sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin by northvietnam(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
you are surely a Cucumber consumer and one day your cup go full. remember the bible said
Adam and eve not Adam and Steve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.