Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip (1463 Views)

Nigeria Emerges World’s 4th Largest Cashew Producer, Earned N284billion / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year / Lagos Emerges Fifth Largest Economy In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by anigbajumo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
A member of the Senate, Senator Olusola Adeyeye, representing Osun Central constituency on the platform of the All Progressives Congress  has been made the new Senate chief whip of the 8th Nigerian Senate.

Adeyeye was nominated for the position by the Senate South-west caucus.

This was made known when the Senate president, Senator Bukola Saraki read out a letter from the South West APC caucus at the plenary session on Wednesday, September 30.

The Senate president had skipped reading the ministerial list which was submitted to the hallowed chambers as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

However, when Senator Godswill Akpabio who represents Akwa Ibom Northwest senatorial district demanded to know the reason why the Senate president had skipped reading the ministerial list, Senator Bala N’Allah replied that they still had enough time during the day to announce the list.

https://www.naij.com/572050-breaking-adeyeye-emerges-senate-chief-whip.html
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by chocolateme(f): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Whip on oga
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by Aminat508(f): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by anigbajumo(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2015
The man is prof,I fink....
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by MidasTouche01(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:
The man is prof,I fink....

Boss, abeg, I get MMM account wey I wan sell, I need money, I been dey think say I go GH today ni, but with this 1 month stuff, I wan sell am with all the profits I will collect just d invested money, u interested?
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by anigbajumo(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Boss, abeg, I get MMM account wey I wan sell, I need money, I been dey think say I go GH today ni, but with this 1 month stuff, I wan sell am with all the profits I will collect just d invested money, u interested?

How much is the acct,but I just made a payment of 350k yesterday nd I still av 2acct worth of 100k each that is ready for withdrawal.....
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by MidasTouche01(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

How much is the acct,but I just made a payment of 350k yesterday nd I still av 2acct worth of 100k each that is ready for withdrawal.....

It's just 50k
Re: BREAKING: Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief Whip by MidasTouche01(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

50k and it has reached two weeks today, I created the help on 24th of last month

(1) (Reply)

How Alex A School Drop Out Now Makes Over $300 Monthly Online / TSTV Vs KWESETV (opinion) / Looking For A Commercial Loan Of 2M Payable Over 24months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.