Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! (21466 Views)

Rite Foods Limited Wishes Nigeria A Happy Independence Day / Nigeria @57:- Happy Independence Day / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Macelliot(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2015
MzzCutie:
Happy 55th Independence Day, Nigeria and happy new month to all my beautiful people!
Moreover, Google is also celebrating us too,check google.com and see magic lol

Imagine. Created a thread @ 00:00AM..
A thread created 40mins later, made FP...
Biased Mods...
Lalasticlala, Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/2635403/happy-independence-nigeria-55

Is it because this Op has a ( f ) tag?
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 2:04am On Oct 01, 2015
wishing you all happy independence & happy new month!!! May dis bring joy ! hapiness ! Greatness 2 us
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by alex406(m): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence Nigeria. Happy new month people.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by zikmarty: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2015
happy independence Nigeria, happy independence to us all. united we stand.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Deefuray(f): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence Nigeria
Great people, Great nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by RaeMystix: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by amivel(f): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence to my beloved country.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by amanze15(m): 3:43am On Oct 01, 2015
55, wow its been not easy feat but am happy to be a Nigerian
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by JiggamanGh: 4:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

May the Lord bless you with Great leaders and great citizens

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by rukkyland(m): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2015
I love my country.. I no go lie.. na inside am I go live and die .. happy freedom day naija. . nothing do you..
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by daygee1(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Acme77: 4:42am On Oct 01, 2015
happy independence celebrations
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by loverprince(m): 4:47am On Oct 01, 2015
appy birthday to Nigeria.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIGERIA.
Happy Independence day to my Father land.
Happy change to my country.
I will be at Shoprite in ilorin, kwara state, Nigeria.
I will also visit some places in kwara state.
And I will share the pictures with you.
Nigeria is the best country on Earth. Click the link below to read more facts
https://9jabalance./2015/09/30/senator-baraka-and-minister-whiteh-discussing-about-nigeria-my-county/
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by j4sure(m): 4:52am On Oct 01, 2015
YES OO.mY gREAT cOUNTRY
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by ichidodo: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Nonsense...55 years of hypocrisy and corruption,indeed there was a country.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day and new month to all my friends and lovers,
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by olalat(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Say no to corruption. No to ethnicity. No to insecurity. No to favouritism. No to religious bigotory. Lets all be united, raise our heads high. Im proud to be a nigerian. PATRIOTISM! PATRIOTISM!! PATRIOTISM!!! God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by WizPrince1(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2015
It's been long I posted comments, Happy Independence my dear country. let's live in Unity as one!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by uchennaq(m): 5:42am On Oct 01, 2015
WISHING ALL NIGERIANS HAPPY INDEPENDENCE grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by zendy: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2015
The 1st of October for me is the day that Nigeria began its disastrous experiment of finding out if the various ethnic groups that Lord Lugard "forced together" could live together as one. 55 years later, one civil war, millions killed and a failed economy, there is nothing to celebrate. We are not one, we are not United and we certainly are not a nation. Nigeria is just a 'gangland' where various ethnicities that were forced into an unholy union By the British imperialists now fight for supremacy. Nigeria is undoubtedly a failed state. There is nothing to celebrate except our colonial mentality and mediocrity. This artificial creation of the White man called Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and it is time to dissolve it so that everyone can go and chart their own course best they know how. We cannot keep living this nightmare Lugard imposed on us.

Proudly Igbo

Proudly Biafran
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Happybless791(f): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Happi independence n happi new month to everyone. Blessings all the way
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Nigeria.
How wish am not a Nigerian I 4 Vex 4 myself... God Bless Nigeria God bless Niger Delta God bless Delta State God bless AYO God bless you All..

Proudly Nigerian....... So happy
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by webprince(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day to a Great Nation and Good People.

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

I am proud to be a Nigerian
God Bless Nigeria!

Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Btruth: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independent Day to all Nigerians @ home and abroad. Happy independent day to all Nairalanders. Though, we disagree here on the forum, but let us all remember that we are still one nation. Let the blessing of God follow all Nigerians this morning in Jesus name. I prayed the Lord to heal our land from all it's diseases from this morning in Jesus name. Nigeria will rise and shine among the great nations of the world from this morning in Jesus name.

Happy birthday Nigeria. It is well with our land in Jesus name.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by 4stylz: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing special about Nigeria abeg; I regret ever coming from there. I would rather be a black American, at least none of them can say they are from west, south , north or east; they are all Americans

F*ck Nigeria, suffering and smilling country.
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Funjosh(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence celebration Nigeria
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by 4stylz: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2015
webprince:
Happy Independence Day to a Great Nation and Good People.

The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

I am proud to be a Nigerian
God Bless Nigeria!

It's already in vain
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by titomuy(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2015
God bless 9ja!!!!
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by Mopolchi: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by wildchild1: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2015
happy independence

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! by princemillla(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day Nigeria and wishing you happy new month.

May new month becomes one of the most blessed and happy months for you. In this beautiful month, May its shining lights up every dark corner of our heart, May our all prejudices against each other disappears, May Allah give us the strength to follow His orders, May peace transcend the earth. Bless You A Very Happy New Month.

Fromallofus@RoyaleEvents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / The Physically-Challenged Kano Girl Gets A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.