Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria (557 Views)

Happy Independence Nigeria! / Niger-Delta Militants Suspend Declaration Of Independence / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria by Holyfield1(m): 12:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Despite the numerous challenges Nigeria is facing today, there is still so much to be thankful for.

We all wish for a better Nigeria, and often times; we look outside of ourselves while dreaming for a better place we can call home. Often times we forget that a better Nigeria starts with you and me. It starts with how we the citizens, treat each other.

As we celebrate our independence, let’s also use the opportunity to reflect on how best we can be our sisters’ and brothers’ keeper.

Share your Independence Day wishes for Nigeria today!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria by Goziemartins: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
I wish to see a united Nigeria. ..
Re: Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria by lekan29ice(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2015
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO MR PRESIDENT AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.... SAI BABA
Re: Happy 55th Years Of Independence Nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 2:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing to be happy about the zoo..It's been 55 disgraceful and wasted years.

I hate one Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Cleanest Dirty Shirts In The Laundry? (1) / The World Ends Today 7/10/2015 - Christian Group Warns / Editorial: The Arrest Of Alison-madueke And Matters Arising (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.