Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text (32850 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari 57th Independence Speech (video) / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by tola268: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2015
Laredojohn:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/nigeria-at-55-read-full-text-of-president-buharis-speech/
well done our good President, if you can continue like this Nigeria will soon be great in the world. Beware of sycophants because they pretend to destroy good ideas. Some Governors received bail out money and they refused to pay their workers, their workers are still suffering, President act quickly on this
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by simdam500(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
ORACLE1975: so is good for one take your life and give it to others?

What is he saying? undecided

Is it the op fault that your network is slow and didn't get you to FP?

Try again or use 3G network joor
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence day.
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by alsudaes1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
seunlayi:
Thank you, I was unable to pick his word while the broadcast was on. His speech needs to be subtitled. Even my guests were just staying at the screen until they asked me after the speech that what did he spoke about? I ask them to wait, I quickly opened this thread before I can understand the speech. God will help you to fulfill your wish for this country

I didn't understand your post either when I read to the part where you wrote: "what DID he SPOKE about?" and "I ASK them to wait"

#Perfection is Meant for God Almighty Alone
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by foli: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Evaromantik:
Hocus Pocus
Buhari is talking about our unable to unite,how can we force unity on ourselves......were we one before the arrival of the whites.............we observed that we couldn't unite just 6yrs after the British left us on our own,being the 1966 massacre of 30,000 Biafrans which was the prelude to the civil war the left of 5million Biafrans dead and the hausas vow that the Igbo speaking Biafrans will never smell the seat of presidency which is happening till today............where will peace and unity intrude from,since a section of the country has turn squit,all these are what you want me to abandon and face national unity......forgeting that Nigeria is not a nation[if yuh knw the definition of "nation"]..............the only thing i wish this man-made country that my grand father is older than is division cause man-made stuffs must one day waver

Story for the gods
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by Palado(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
He should show us the Order n direction on honesty. He should give masses chance in d Govt. Good speech but we need action against d corrupt public officers. I submit
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by Uncletony(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jona was ''crueless''; buhari is super ''clueless''
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by aliyu6553: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
LMAyedun:
What a useless speech.
Talking like the late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua in his dying days
(May he continue to rest in peace)

I'm tired of Buhari and his talkative, Instagram & photo addicted team... Too much talks with very little to show.

No economic & employment direction/Policies, No Plans.
[quote author=LaconicINC post=38560782]"Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results" I love this part! [U must be very stupid to make such an idiotic and barbaric comment. After all ur whole generation put together cannaot achieve 10% of wat PMB achieved]
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by harizonal123(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by ORACLE1975(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
simdam500:

What is he saying? undecided

Is it the op fault that your network is slow and didn't get you to FP?

Try again or use 3G network joor
next time me how it happened OK.
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
LMAyedun:

That was why I said he spoke like the late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua in his dying days.. Very boring speech. Giving us the same old news & information we already know in an independent day speech. No economic direction, No security & employment policies & No plans in view.
Critic. You must have done whole lot of good for this country judging from d way you speak
Re: President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text by Smooyis(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
mozart1893:

Correct spellin ........

WOW.... grin grin

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.