Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (170942 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Enoquin:
Your soaps are beautiful, I hope they are yours? Have you considered making a video too instead of just an e-book?
I thought of creating a soap making video and then hosting it on youtube. How do I direct traffic to my youtube video ?. With the epileptic/slow internet we have, do Nigerians watch youtube video ? Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
aghr:
Do you sell on cokodeal.com? send me a link to your store so i can verify you.
cokodeal ? Never heard of it. Tell me more. Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
I thought of creating a soap making video and then hosting it on youtube. How do I direct traffic to my youtube video ?. With the epileptic/slow internet we have, do Nigerians watch youtube video ? Thank you.
Only a few due to data charges.

Most Nigerian Youtubers are based abroad.

Maybe you should make it a very short series of 5 minutes or less.

Then some might watch and subscribe.

Promoting your videos would be one heck of a job but it's very possible.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by holajeedayy: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op the issue on ground is not soap making but how to get p.k.o to make soap cox most of chemical shop do not have it
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
holajeedayy:
Op the issue on ground is not soap making but how to get p.k.o to make soap cox most of chemical shop do not have it
Did you get the eBook ? Didn't you see the picture of Solive oil I attached ? The vegetable oil you see in the market is the same as pko. Pko is derived from crushed palm kernel. In fat technology,it undergoes deodorization to remove color, taste and odor.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by aghr(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
cokodeal ? Never heard of it. Tell me more. Thank you.
Yes its where you can showcase what you sell to people globally. If you have a space there, it serves as your business point for people to see what you sell/ produce. You can put description of your business, upload pictures and videos so customers can know you're authentic to do business with you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
aghr:

Yes its where you can showcase what you sell to people globally. If you have a space there, it serves as your business point for people to see what you sell/ produce. You can put description of your business, upload pictures and videos so customers can know you're authentic to do business with you.
Is it a Nigerian site ? Thank you.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Brandnew2:

Only a few due to data charges.

Most Nigerian Youtubers are based abroad.

Maybe you should make it a very short series of 5 minutes or less.

Then some might watch and subscribe.

Promoting your videos would be one heck of a job but it's very possible.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
orontogorah:
op i made my first soap today.... such a nice experience. i will send for ur for ur view tomorrow. but i no wot i did was ryt tin... thanks for d coaching.
I'm waiting for the pictures of the soap you just made. Enjoy !
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op my soaps are crumbling, Help !
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by aghr(m): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
Is it a Nigerian site ? Thank you.
It is a site for Africa as a whole not just Nigeria.
click this link to create your store www.cokodeal.com/index.php?option=registration&task=register
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2015
aghr:

It is a site for Africa as a whole not just Nigeria.
click this link to create your store www.cokodeal.com/index.php?option=registration&task=register
Great website. Is it yours ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by peteken: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

in as much as i'll appreciate OP's good deed..

I'll also advise people to be careful before they place order for the ebook.. op should be able to give answers to people question constructively and meaningfully in atleast 3 pages of this thread and lets see if truly OP knows much about what he's saying or his claims are genuine.

Be careful so that u dont end up buying an ebook thats as useless as rubbish.

Op ebook may just be in a bid to make money..

Dont be desperate.. Be warned!

All the best!

i almost refuse to buy dis book because of ur post.. d fact dat it does not work for u does nt mean it will not work for some of us ok. am so sure am not d only one dat bought dis book on dis trend and no body has discredit dis book... stop discouraging others... dis is wot MI called BAD BELLE... to me dis book is one of d best on soap making manual. nice work op.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by nazilee: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Op you have still not given us the key information needed such as materials, the mixing formular and measurements, were to get these materials to buy. You started by saying you want to help. I can only pay you by hand and not the online method you recommended for good reasons, please help.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
peteken:

i almost refuse to buy dis book because of ur post.. d fact dat it does not work for u does nt mean it will not work for some of us ok. am so sure am not d only one dat bought dis book on dis trend and no body has discredit dis book... stop discouraging others... dis is wot MI called BAD BELLE... to me dis book is one of d best on soap making manual. nice work op.

congrats to u for ur luck in meeting an honest ebook seller.. So many people who have had bad experience with ebook sellers wouldnt discredit my post.. Aside, u can see that, i never discouraged people from patronising the OP.. I was just kinda letting op know people experience when it comes to ebook issue so as for him to know a suitable way to go about his marketing..

I dont expect u to appreciate my post cos u've not been a victim of fraudulent ebook sellers..

Fraudulent ebook victims have already appreciated my post. So, ur dissatisfaction about my post is nothing to me.

U wouldnt understand the feelings since u've not been a victim before.

Congrats once again.. All the best in ur new found skills..

Op, weldone to u as well. Wish u God's blessings in all ur endeavours.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
alienware:
Op my soaps are crumbling, Help !
If your soaps are crumbling, I suspects its lye heavy. Be generous with oil when making soap. Ok.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lye heavy means your soap is too caustic. When making soap, ensure you add enough oil to offset the alkalinity.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2015
peteken:

Thanks for your positive response.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
kennyman2000:

congrats to u for ur luck in meeting an honest ebook seller.. So many people who have had bad experience with ebook sellers wouldnt discredit my post.. Aside, u can see that, i never discouraged people from patronising the OP.. I was just kinda letting op know people experience when it comes to ebook issue so as for him to know a suitable way to go about his marketing..

I dont expect u to appreciate my post cos u've not been a victim of fraudulent ebook sellers..

Fraudulent ebook victims have already appreciated my post. So, ur dissatisfaction about my post is nothing to me.

U wouldnt understand the feelings since u've not been a victim before.

Congrats once again.. All the best in ur new found skills..

Op, weldone to u as well. Wish u God's blessings in all ur endeavours.
I'm a man of high moral standard, I will never scam anyone online.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by aghr(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
Great website. Is it yours ?
cokodeal.com is not my site. it is the big thing to help manufacturers, wholesalers, exporters, importers in Africa to connect with customers both in africa and the global market.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
aghr:

cokodeal.com is not my site. it is the big thing to help manufacturers, wholesalers, exporters, importers in Africa to connect with customers both in africa and the global market.
Thanks. I have seen it. I'm thinking of listing my business there.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op thanks for your swift response.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Gliano(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
I really need this opportunity to change my statues
... I all really love to be part of the people to benefit but I want to learn on the field. ma email is gbengiliano@yahoo.com n ma number is 08106893212.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gliano:
... I all really love to be part of the people to benefit but I want to learn on the field. ma email is gbengiliano@yahoo.com n ma number is 08106893212.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
I'm waiting for the pictures of the soap you just made. Enjoy !

i hav send to ur mail. thank u sir.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
orontogorah:

i hav send to ur mail. thank u sir.
I have seen it.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by osca234: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ Op what is the profitability of soap making...like percentage returns on inv.?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by tunboy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, I'm also interested in the soap making thing, send me a mail. At tdsanya@gmail.com or. Whatsapp at 07032306435 so we can start up from there. Thanks OP.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by macaranta(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
Hello Friends
I make over 110,000 thousand bars of soap every month. One single production can yield over 7,000 bars of soap. I have kept this process of making thousands of soap bars a closely guarded secret. It makes me feel selfish & I don't like that feeling. I'm here to share my secret with you. I believe helping you is a good way to create positive karma.
Soap making is genuinely close to my heart......I'd love nothing more than to see our dented economy flourish as time progresses. And if I can help people like you create profitable business and boost the cottage industry, that would even be better. To learn more visit

Visit my website www.nigeriansoapie.com. If you have any question, do not hesitate to reach me....I'm easy to get along with like Sunday morning.

I look forward to overwhelming responses.

Thank you.

Email : nigeriansoapie@gmail.com

@Op can you kindly also create your soap making course on our website?See my signature .
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Gliano:

I sent you a mail.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2015
osca234:
@ Op what is the profitability of soap making...like percentage returns on inv.?

If you use my formula as described in my eBook, you will likely see a 100% return on your investment. In my eBook, I teach you how to use only caustic and pko. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.