Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171818 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by kejibabe(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

What material is your mold made of?

it
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by kejibabe(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

What material is your mold made of?

it is made of a plank. very strong one that water can not penetrate
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by smallblow: 12:15pm On May 30, 2017
Nice soap @ kejibabes. Can u pls share the pics of ur mold?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2017
kejibabe:

it is made of a plank. very strong one that water can not penetrate
Wow..! you also lined your mold with polythene..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2017
iHart:
I hope you will contribute to mine when I start it and tell my story?... *wink*

great bar of soap ! you used a plodder ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by smallblow: 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
iHart:
yes
iHart:
I hope you will contribute to mine when I start it and tell my story?... *wink*
@ iHart, are these soap made with machine or it is also a cold process ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Buchika: 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
@op what will it take to produce something like this in picture. they call it Cameroon soap it's very hard, and last very long.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by kejibabe(f): 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

Wow..! you also lined your mold with polythene..

yes I did
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Anthofrie(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2017
I make this last week

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2017
Anthofrie:
I make this last week

I'm so happy for you guys.. I spent a lot of money trying to figure it out when I just started.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
yes, I use plodder and other machines...
CosmeticChemist:

great bar of soap ! you used a plodder ?

I use machines and its hot process. I use hot caustic...
smallblow:
@ iHart, are these soap made with machine or it is also a cold process ?

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by restored2016(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2017
kejibabe:
yeah, I made soap. the mhow aterials I used cost me 2450 and after cutting it @ 50 per one, I still get 2450....how do I make profit
how can u sell #50 per one, you should sell at least #80-#90 per one.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
restored2016:
how can u sell #50 per one, you should sell at least #80-#90 per one.

Thanks for your contribution, people expect me to tell them how much they should sell their soap when I don't know the cost involved.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
iHart:
yes, I use plodder and other machines...
I use machines and its hot process. I use hot caustic...
Locally fabricated plodder ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

Locally fabricated plodder ?
yes, and I fabricated it myself...

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2017
iHart:
yes, and I fabricated it myself...

Interesting !.. What is the production capacity in kg ? how many grams of bar soap can it produce ?.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

Interesting !.. What is the production capacity in kg ? how many grams of bar soap can it produce ?.
depending on the size and shape of the eyelet/orifice/die, it plods soap that can give 13k to 15k tablet between 6 to 8 hours of operation. It uses a 15HP electric motor
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2017
iHart:
depending on the size and shape of the eyelet/orifice/die, it plods soap that can give 13k to 15k tablet between 6 to 8 hours of operation. It uses a 15HP electric motor

How much is the plodder ? Does it uses a die chiller ?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

How much is the plodder ? Does it uses a die chiller ?
chiller is separate from the plodder. chiller cools the water that circulates in the plodder barrel. here I use ordinary water for cooling the barrel. I recycle the water using a 2HP electric motor. There are other options to make your cooling water chill, though not as chill as that from a chiller... can you call or whatsapp me a @07066705594 let's talk on price.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
iHart:
chiller is separate from the plodder. chiller cools the water that circulates in the plodder barrel. here I use ordinary water for cooling the barrel. I recycle the water using a 2HP electric motor. There are other options to make your cooling water chill, though not as chill as that from a chiller... can you call or whatsapp me a @07031011462 let's talk on price.

I will give you a call or check on you soon.. Thank you..

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
plodder will give you the opportunity to bulk up your soap and reduce cost of production..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by soapmachines: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
We supply special small SOAP MACHINES to produce soap in low capacities, like 25 - 50 - 100 Kg/hour. We supply Small Soap Mixers, small Soap Extruders/plodders, small Soap Presses, and all the small soap machines required by Artisan Companies.
We supply complete soap lines but also single soap machines.
We supply Complete Small Soap Finishing Line, as well as single Small Soap Machines to small Companies and Artisans. This lines and machines are studied to work with soap noodles.
The standard Small Soap Finishing Line, is composed by the Mixers, able to mix soap noodles with perfume and colors per batch, the Plodders/Extruders to refine and extrude the soap bar, and the Soap Presses.
The soap noodles, perfume and colors are mixed inside the Soap Mixer. After the mixing, the soap base is ready to be refined and extruded by means of the Soap Extruder (also called Soap Plodder); the extruded long soap bar is cut by hand, then the cut soap bars are ready to be stamped using one of our Soap Presses

www.smallsoapmachines.com

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
soapmachines:
We supply special small SOAP MACHINES to produce soap in low capacities, like 25 - 50 - 100 Kg/hour. We supply Small Soap Mixers, small Soap Extruders/plodders, small Soap Presses, and all the small soap machines required by Artisan Companies.
We supply Complete Small Soap Finishing Line, as well as single Small Soap Machines to small Companies and Artisans. This lines and machines are studied to work with soap noodles.
The standard Small Soap Finishing Line, is composed by the Mixers, able to mix soap noodles with perfume and colors per batch, the Plodders/Extruders to refine and extrude the soap bar, and the Soap Presses.
The soap noodles, perfume and colors are mixed inside the Soap Mixer. After the mixing, the soap base is ready to be refined and extruded by means of the Soap Extruder (also called Soap Plodder); the extruded long soap bar is cut by hand, then the cut soap bars are ready to be stamped using one of our Soap Presses

do you have office in Nigeria? I will like to know more about your soap press.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Oduok(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
I envy you guys @iHart and Cosmeticchemist. I supposed you guys studied Chemistry and Industrial chemistry. I studied Chemical Engineering but cannot do what you guys do. I later acqired skills for production after school and would love to know how to fabricate these equipment like iHart. I would love to be carried along please. I love entrepreneurship. I would really love to go into the practical aspect of industrial designs and machines.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by M2dX(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
chymer:
Hi guys,

This is our first batch from the eBook , its hard, it leathers so well, and finally it sold out already.

Thanks @Op, and the whole house who keep this thread alive.

Warmest regards from Kebbi State.

Nota:
Our only problem now is mold, anybody with information on how to buy or construct one should help please
did you add color?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by chymer(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
M2dX:
did you add color?

A blend if 3 Oil.

Pko, Palm Oil and Peanut Oil
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by M2dX(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
chymer:

okey, it looks gud..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2017
soapmachines:

I'm looking for automated soap press..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Oduok:
I envy you guys @iHart and Cosmeticchemist. I supposed you guys studied Chemistry and Industrial chemistry. I studied Chemical Engineering but cannot do what you guys do. I later acqired skills for production after school and would love to know how to fabricate these equipment like iHart. I would love to be carried along please. I love entrepreneurship. I would really love to go into the practical aspect of industrial designs and machines.

I don't fabricate industrial equipment.. Thanks for looking..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by frankyfranky(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
How much is the palm kernel crushing machine?
How do I get it?
Email:frankkeziem@yahoo.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Tosyno4tt(f): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Anthofrie:
I make this last week

your soap is fine, well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.