Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171673 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by SilverSurfer: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
orontogorah:

ok bros..

pls bro do you still have that eBook on soap making you bought around 2years ago? If yes, can you send. I'll pay if necessary. I hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by SilverSurfer: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2017
iHart:
PO=Palm Oil
PKO+Palm Kernel Oil
Please where in Abia do you stay? I've seen your contributions on the soap thread and would like to learn more. Please, you can add me on whatsapp using or you can quote me and send your contact. Thanks bro.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
definateli:
So I bought the new mold. It stained the soap. Honestly I need help with this mold issue

Did you use a liner i.e. Parchment papers? My sister got me a mold like that just yesterday. I'm yet to use it. Don't know if parchment paper will help. Cc CosmeticChemist
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by definateli: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
I placed leather on the bottom, it's the sides of each box that's the problem. lining all the sides of each box is not going to be easy.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
iphy42:
I got your contact here so i came to express my appreciation for your help. I am glad. My samples are ready. I have made some sales and people like it. I pray i will be able to make much more to meet the demand.

The start up equipments​ are affordable though i have not seen a beveller, still searching.I wish you stay in Lagos, i would have bugged you silly. smiley grin

Thank God for you.

iphy42@...
pls is this cold process or hot process soap?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
breadplanets:

cold process..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by breadplanets(f): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

cold process..
I need your help sir. I just sent you a mail
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by definateli: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Someone should help me out with the mold issue. Like plastic or silicone or a metal that does not rust .
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
SilverSurfer:
Please where in Abia do you stay? I've seen your contributions on the soap thread and would like to learn more. Please, you can add me on whatsapp using 07063791548 or you can quote me and send your contact. Thanks bro.
Umuahia...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by SilverSurfer: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
iHart:
Umuahia...
I sent you a whatsapp message. Is it fresh vegetable oil you use or unrefined pko? I stay in Cameroon street by Enugu road.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
SilverSurfer:
I sent you a whatsapp message. Is it fresh vegetable oil you use or unrefined pko? I stay in Cameroon street by Enugu road.

Crude PKO and PO. I bleach the PO and blend the two...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
SilverSurfer:

I made some soap today.. I used unrefined pko..... The color was earthbrown..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Amhappy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
definateli:
Someone should help me out with the mold issue. Like plastic or silicone or a metal that does not rust .
Sure you are right. Linning the sides will be tough. CosmeticChemist please say something
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amhappy:
Sure you are right. Linning the sides will be tough. CosmeticChemist please say something

You can line your mold with a nylon. I no longer use nylon.. my mold doesn't react with metals..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by definateli: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
iphy42:

I used what we call soap dish as the mould. You can get them anywhere they sell plastics

Do you put nylon inside, and please how long do you wait before removing it from the mould .
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iphy42: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2017
breadplanets:

Cold process soap
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iphy42: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
definateli:

Do you put nylon inside, and please how long do you wait before removing it from the mould .

No nylon. Once the surface is hard, i unmould it. Sometimes, it takes between 3 to 8 hours

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by princenomics: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
I ordered for this. I want to try it to line mold

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by princenomics: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
I told my carpenter to do this for me, for easy removal of soap batch

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Okeytus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
my first batch of soap,it foams good though i am am working towards constructing a better mold.thanks to op

3 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by definateli: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
princenomics:

very nice. How do you intend to cut it
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by princenomics: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
very nice. How do you intend to cut it
I ordered for cutter, will show the house soon
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
princenomics:
This is good. I have similar stuff i made for a client. I used hard wood and not plywood. the wood you used is not good as water will spoil it...
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Okeytus:
my first batch of soap,it foams good though i am am working towards constructing a better mold.thanks to op

Beautiful soap.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
This thread still dey ? wow
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
orontogorah:
This thread still dey ? wow
yes
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Akwaidara: 5:06am On Aug 06, 2017
This is also my mold and my third batch.

Is there anyone in the house that add Sodium Carbonate and or Sodium Sulphate to his production? What does it supposed to be the outcome. And at what point is added and the quantity. I noticed many online procedure keeps on talking about these two compound.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Akwaidara: 5:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Mold

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Akwaidara: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2017
princenomics:
I ordered for this. I want to try it to line mold

Please @princenomics which site did you get the mat liner from.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Akwaidara:

Is there anyone in the house that add Sodium Carbonate and or Sodium Sulphate to his production? What does it supposed to be the outcome. And at what point is added and the quantity. I noticed many online procedure keeps on talking about these two compound.

When lime and soda ash combine in a classic metathesis reaction, they produce lye, or sodium hydroxide. Lye combines the solubility of soda ash with the strong alkalinity of lime. We will need this combination of strength and solubility when we make soap.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Akwaidara:

we all know soda ash is the same as Sodium carbonate, Na₂CO₃.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Akwaidara:

Now !.. tell me, of what use it is, if we make soap with soda ash without lime ?.. the reaction isn't complete... it will be a complete waste... I might be wrong though. One article I read online talks about soda ash being a water softener.. if you live in places with hard water, the idea of using soda ash is OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (49) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.