Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria's Independence In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Independence In Pictures (25237 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Hernandez88(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
I love my country smileyI love my country
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2015
May God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by chukkiephil(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2015
cool Happy Birthday Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
very good.
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Explorers(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy birthday Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by mrbankyy: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Kingspin(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
At 55, we are still hopeless about the country thats the reality no time to paint issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by picknstake: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2015
CHECK OUT OUR THURSDAY UEFA EUROPA MATCH PREDICTIONS FOR FREE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by mightycrown1(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
[size=18pt]
Nigeria, we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.

wherever i go, whatever i do the love of my fatherland will ever remain green in my heart.
i am a Nigerian and i will continue to defend my country even with the last drop of my blood. so help me God

happy independence my fellow Nigerians.
Nigeria must be one

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by inalegwu99(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy happy

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by 400billionman: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2015
This country is poverty ridden.

Every independence day, i ask myslef how i am going to help the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by llorisbhone(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2015
really, is this how far we can go? Jose said that...

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by badnature: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2015
baboons and monkeys every were,we don't mersarge issues,the ZOO has no direction and it not a Nation and it equally lack national consciousness that is why you here people saying" our land" host"non-indigen" indigen black people what do the know?
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by theDEVILisHERE: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by MrEverest(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
There is nothing to celebrate about the zoo called Nigeria. I am always depressed whenever I think of Nigeria. Lets be truthful to ourself, Nigeria is not meant to be one. we will never get it right. Other nations keeps moving forward while we have remained stagnant. The faster we dissolve this so called nation or atleast practice true federalism the better for us all & the blackman. Lip service or lying to ourselves will never help. We should rather be in sober reflection at our sorry state rather than celebrating. What is there for us to celebrate?
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY.
MAKE MORE MONEY!

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Airoflaw(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
MESSAGE TO ALL NIGERIANS

Freedom in the mind, Faith in the words, Pride in our hearts & Memories in our souls Let's salut, the nation on independent day
Take a stand against all evil, Corruption and terrorism For we belong to Nigeria, a Nation Of pride & we will thus say: NIGERIA Good People, Great Nation
No nation is perfect, It needs to be made perfect Contribute towards The perfect of our dear countryMESSAGE TO ALL NIGERIANS

Freedom in the mind, Faith in the words, Pride in our hearts & Memories in our souls Let's salut, the nation on independent day
Take a stand against all evil, Corruption and terrorism For we belong to Nigeria, a Nation Of pride & we will thus say: NIGERIA Good People, Great Nation
No nation is perfect, It needs to be made perfect Contribute towards The perfect of our dear country
MESSAGE TO ALL NIGERIANS

No nation is perfect, It needs to be made perfect Contribute towards The perfect of our dear country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by sodique20(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
weldone
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Kingsmaonyema(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
happy independence fellow Nigerians God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Enchalso: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
make I chop finish, I go post my own

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Enchalso: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2015
make I chop finish I go post my own

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Please read till the very end

It's independence 2dae......Stay blessed...9ja z +1 (55 years)...Though, there is close to notin 2 show for our independence as 9ja is still living under one form of captivity or the other and achievement is close 2 nothing.....Our standard of living is low while the cost of living is high. Imagine an average Nigerian can eat thrice a day, the poor are getting poorer yet the rich don't look like the care/bother. The youth are jobless, rate of poverty is getting increased day by day, Brother Boko Haram are still killing our dear brothers and sisters in the north (+ over 200 girls in captivity), corrupt government here and there, poor medical facilities in our hospitals leading to the death of many youths and old, Education sector is F9 and many more faults in our system.
One thing for sure is that you and I still have the grace of being alive. You might not be where you intend to be but you would agree with me that you are a step ahead of where you were yesterday. A Yoruba adage/proverb says "Adie ti o ku si ma je agbado", so lets hope for the best.
It's up to you and I..Always remember our dear country in prayer and be good 2 your neighbor. Do your best in making this great nation a better place to live for you and I. The change and transformation we want can't/won't happen overnight, it begins with a good intention.
God bless Nigeria
#Written by Yusuf Ridwan Lanre a.k.a MzTa Java
I dedicate this write-up to my dad....Happy Birthday in Advance, Today is your day..#gbam
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Absan86(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2015
TIME TO STOP WASTEFUL SPENDING- PMB ALL THE WAY
Unconfirmed statistics shows dramatic drop in government spending during anniversary celebration when compared with the level recorded in 2015 during the stewardship of disciplined politician in person of President Muhammad Buhari.
A cursory look at the independence Anniversary expenditure for the last 4 years revealed this frightening numbers except for 2015.
2011 - N13 billion
2012 - N15 billion
2013 - N14 billion
2014 - N22 billion
2015 - N70 million
The organisers of 2015 anniversary had to work extra mile to secure the president's signature on the N70 million expenditure.
This singular act by Mr. president is a significant milestone in the change agenda he is pursuing. May the almighty Allah lead and guide my president and mentor. What a great and remarkable step!!!
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Revolva(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oya show some love by downloading this mix...n use arWork as dp

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e8d79b45

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by laudate: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Absan86:
TIME TO STOP WASTEFUL SPENDING- PMB ALL THE WAY
Unconfirmed statistics shows dramatic drop in government spending during anniversary celebration when compared with the level recorded in 2015 during the stewardship of disciplined politician in person of President Muhammad Buhari.
A cursory look at the independence Anniversary expenditure for the last 4 years revealed this frightening numbers except for 2015.
2011 - N13 billion
2012 - N15 billion
2013 - N14 billion
2014 - N22 billion
2015 - N70 million
The organisers of 2015 anniversary had to work extra mile to secure the president's signature on the N70 million expenditure.
This singular act by Mr. president is a significant milestone in the change agenda he is pursuing. May the almighty Allah lead and guide my president and mentor. What a great and remarkable step!!!

Did you factor in devaluation, inflation and its attendant effects? If you had posted inflationary trends side-by-side, it would have made the analysis clearer. undecided
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by laudate: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bros, those were the days..! shocked NIGERIA, my beloved country!! May God Almighty accelerate your progress, continually disgrace your enemies, and disappoint every evil proclamation about your future! cheesy cool

Can I get an Amen from somebody...??! cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Independence In Pictures by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
laudate:
Bros, those were the days..! shocked NIGERIA, my beloved country!! May God Almighty accelerate your progress, continually disgrace your enemies, and disappoint every evil proclamation about your future! cheesy cool

Can I get an Amen from somebody...??! cheesy

Ameen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP / INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.