Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free (17174 Views)

5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by xtervaganza(m): 4:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Elxandre:
Does the skysport actually show epl matches?
hahahahahah see question?

Who own the right to broadcast EPL if not sky?
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Easyjay: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Abrogeezy:

I have no idea, perharps other folks on this thread can make recommendations. Cheers.

I downloaded the mobdro but it keeps telling me 'No result found, you may try choosing another language' after i had selected all the languages with many trials...
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Easyjay:

I downloaded the mobdro but it keeps telling me 'No result found, you may try choosing another language' after i had selected all the languages with many trials...

Wow!can you share a screen shot. I haven't experienced that.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by femi4: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Abrogeezy:

misleading topic.
"Download mobdro and watch many cable/satellite channels" would have been a better choice
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Elxandre(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
xtervaganza:

I'm just surprised access to it could be so easy.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Koolmexxi(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Did I hear someone say dey made d apk available? ??
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by jbazic(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
ITbomb:

OLWEB TV do show live Series A matches. Check my signature
Bro i tried d olweb but it wasn't helpful
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
femi4:
misleading topic.
"Download mobdro and watch many cable/satellite channels" would have been a better choice

A man is entitled to his opinion. We see things differently. I'd use that misleading topic time and again. Not everyone knows mobdro, what sort of app name is that. However I made the value of it appreciated to a great many. You seem to be the only one who feels misled. How is that?

1 Like

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by ITbomb(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abrogeezy:

A man is entitled to his opinion. We see things differently. I'd use that misleading topic time and again. Not everyone knows mobdro, what sort of app name is that. However I made the value of it appreciated to a great many. You seem to be the only one who feels misled. How is that?
No mind the ITKs, an average Nigerian seeing a dish outside your house would ask if the dstv is showing. Most people don't care whether it is DStv or GOtv or startime or cable or satellite anything.
Any foreign channel is DStv whether you like it or die, just like every big 4-wheel suv is a jeep. Case closed
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by femi4: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abrogeezy:

You ll never yield to correction, this is what happen to copy and paste infected brain. Go head and swim in your folly!
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
femi4:
You ll never yield to correction, this is what happen to copy and paste infected brain. Go head and swim in your folly!
Ok I agree, erryhe me and you get problem before? And abusing is not the mark of maturity, I hope you know that. Face to face with me you won't dare call me a fool would you? If you find this thread offensive or any thread at all, just look away. Haba mana! Uncle Femo, an appology would not be a bad idea. A fool's value would not attract over 2k views. Case closed. I've taken your correction, please take back your words, I'm not a fool. Cheers!
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
ITbomb:

No mind the ITKs, an average Nigerian seeing a dish outside your house would ask if the dstv is showing. Most people don't care whether it is DStv or GOtv or startime or cable or satellite anything.
Any foreign channel is DStv whether you like it or die, just like every big 4-wheel suv is a jeep. Case closed

I agree with you sir. Funny but true.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Easyjay: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abrogeezy:

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by GogetterMD(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2015
xtervaganza:

You are wrong there. Skysports no longer own the rights. It has been sold to BT sports
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by gannycute: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Asides Mobdro, is there any other app that streams just live matches alone. I once had one like 2 yes ago that streams live matches down to Qatar league but I have forgotten the name
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by aceTS: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Abrogeezy:

gosh, can't u just take the correction in good faith? your topic was misleading, you were corrected, is anything wrong with dat? haba!!
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2015
Easyjay:

That's because the one you downloaded from the link posted here is a premium version. You can go to www.mobdro.com and download the latest freemium version. It would work smoothly on your phone.

***PS: It drinks data like water on my phone. cry

Can anyone give a good live TV app that is much more economical with data undecided All I need it for is just live matches.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by xtervaganza(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
GogetterMD:

You are wrong there. Skysports no longer own the rights. It has been sold to BT sports
hahahahahah you can lie oooo

See wetin u de talk?

Out of £5.136 billion which the right was sold for, BT sports paid only £960 million and sky paid the rest

And till 2019 when the right they bought will expire, Sky will show more than 70% of epl matches while bt sports will take the rest

1 Like

Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Easyjay: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
adeaks:

That's because the one you downloaded from the link posted here is a premium version. You can go to www.mobdro.com and download the latest freemium version. It would work smoothly on your phone.

***PS: It drinks data like water on my phone. cry

Can anyone give a good live TV app that is much more economical with data undecided All I need it for is just live matches.

I just tried !t and it works... thanks... is there any way that i can download any live videos like they are showing the big bang theory now and i wish i can download it to watch later
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by gannycute: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Easyjay:

I just tried !t and it works... thanks... is there any way that i can download any live videos like they are showing the big bang theory now and i wish i can download it to watch later
bro, please which network are u streaming with and how stable is it. I use MTN over here but its only effective at night
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Abrogeezy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
aceTS:

gosh, can't u just take the correction in good faith? your topic was misleading, you were corrected, is anything wrong with dat? haba!!

Bros we already settled, thanks. I only asked not to be called a fool. Making this avialable was not a bad thing either, cheers.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by deor03(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=Easyjay post=38610186][/quote]

Are you sure you are on android version 4.1 and above
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by mhozzis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
who uses this DVB-T dongle sold on aliexpress that cab be used to watch free to air stations how reliable are they
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Easyjay: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
gannycute:
bro, please which network are u streaming with and how stable is it. I use MTN over here but its only effective at night

i use mtn, i switch on all the WCDMA on ma phone.. it's still manageable... it freezes once in a while.
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by shakeshammi: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Samchelsea:
okay sorry if I sounded harsh but I hate it when peeps tell someone to start clicking links of sites instead of telling them what to do.......mobdro is the best in terms of streaming and actually you don't need very fast internet conn, just a medium quality will do cos they have different links to each channels meaning one station can appear like 4times that's to say if the first doesn't work the other will work and for Epl matches BT sports and sky sports got you covered not forgetting you have each club's channels as well.
You can find free sports streaming sites here: http://www.techiepalar.org/free-movie-download-sites/
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by DOD1: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Abrogeezy:
Have you ever tried a handful of so called apps built for the purpose of streaming live broadcasts that didn't work?
Either the channels are limited or they are restricted to certain countries.
Anyways all that is changed now. Stream live DSTV channels for free! and when I say free, I mean you don't pay monthly subscriptions
but however, you know that you need a rugged data bundle to enjoy this Or perhaps you could hook up to a wifi connection.
Either ways you need data to enjoy this...

Streamlive from Channels, to sports(football freaks will like this one), to News, to Movies...Music etc on yur mobile phone

I just wanted to give this away to those interested
The setup apk is 20.3mb. You can download this straight to your phone or download it to your PC,

Then of-course send it via Bluetooth to your phone or just simply copy and paste via USB connected to your phone.
Lemme know what you think guys! If you find it helpful please kindly share and recommend this nairaland post to your friends and colleagues

Click the link below, wait for 5 seconds, then skip ad.

[url=mobdroapk.glcelites.com]Download Here[/url]
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
This brief tutorial will show you steps to follow and unlock your Huawei data card modem work with any available SIM Card network – exactly like a Universal Modem. Most times the modem we buy these days are tied or pre-programmed to work with a single network. Could be MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat or any other. But this is too rigid and gives not freedom users deserve. Which means if you need to make a data subscription switch, you start buying a new modem all over again. That’s not sweet.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/unlock-modem-to-work-with-all-network/
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by SleekMadam: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abrogeezy:

Yes its Mobdro, I don't see any beating around the bush. I made the apk available, is there something wrong with that? If you have something good, just share and stop making it look like i did a bad thing. Thanks for sharing anyways, I will try that out myself. I just wanted you guys t try out out something fun. Its not like any one is paying for it. It is free guys!

Will try this on my Cx, i hope it works
Re: Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
SleekMadam:

Will try this on my Cx, i hope it works

it will

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Etisalat Easyflex I Have Total Freedom / Andriod Tweaking Thread / Credit/air Time To Data For Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.