Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April (3442 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning this?

Chelsea: 61% (37 votes)
Everton: 23% (14 votes)
Draw: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Real Madrid Vs Atlético Madrid UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 4th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 0) On 16th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Cristalz(f): 1:44am On Apr 20, 2009
Chelsea are making final preparations to receive Everton at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.

Chelsea are currently 3rd on the table with 67 points, only 3 points behind Liverpool, and 4 points behind Manchester United. A win will bring them even closer to the trophy, depending of course, on the results from the United and Liverpool games respectively.

Chelsea are still in superb form, as they have been since Guus came to town. Their confidence has been further boosted by their weekend FA Cup win over Arsenal at Wembley. Can't say if Cech's confidence has been boosted though, 'cos of recent, the game against Arsenal included, he has been quite shaky.Same could be said about the defense generally. Been significantly leaky in their last 3 games.  .  .this game might not be any different.
  The Blues' attack is in great shape though, with Didier Drogba remaining most goalies' nightmare.
Guus Hiddink has a lot of faith in his team though, and with the players eager to go the extra mile for him, a victory is expected.

Everton have been given a confidence boost by their FA Cup win over Manchester United on Sunday. Now they go to face Chelsea at SB hoping to get at least a point.
  They are currently 6th on the table with 52 points.  .  .winning the trophy ain't in their thoughts, but moving further up the table definitely is.
Injured players include Yakubu, Arteta, and Anichebe. Joseph Yobo is expected to feature in this game after being rested this weekend. He has been recovering from an injury.
  David Moyes isn't expecting an outright win, but with Cahill, Vaughan, Fellaini and Louis Saha available in good attacking form, who knows, they just might win. Especially if Cech remains shaky.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by mykali(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2009
and chelsea wins again. In preparation for our F A Cup clash with the same team.

Chelsea 3-0 Everton
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Uby40(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2009
this is just a picture of what the FA cup final wud look like, but i know Everton for their resilient kind of football.they wud want to make life difficult for us by playing a 5-man midfield, but at the end,experience of the Lucky Guus would see Chelsea through.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Dotman01(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2009
Chelsea 2 vs Everton 0
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by switch47(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2009
Hmnn!!  Right Fixture at the right time----------Good blue against the Evil blue----------------This two teams will meet again at the finals of the FA cup---------------EVERTON WILL SURELY PREVAIL    OVER CHELSEA IN THE TWO GAMES!!   HOW ANd WHY----------EVERTON IS STRONG WITH THE BALL AND MORE SKILLFULL so Chelsea cannot out muscle them with their canabis /cocaine/ igbo rough play, it wont work against EVERTON!!Everton was able to eliminate liverpool fropm the FA cup and they also Stunned Aston Villa right before their own Fans EVERTON WILL PREVAIL IN BOTH GAMES!! cool cool   

Chelsea's fall can only be posponed------It is inevitable this season !!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by cabali(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
am sure even you are begining to feel like a disgrace to urself.

But ur predictions have been of so much help. please carry on till the end of MAY and dont gorget u bet ur balls on chelsea. Looking forward to castration day  grin

And give us some credit for beating your team that is more doomed than u
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by MrCrackles(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2009
Chelsea will take this!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Lagosboy: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2009
Last yeat it was a spectacular 1-1 draw with an acrobatic Tim Cahill goal.

This year it could be another tight one. Everton are bloody difficult to be beat i am going for a draw for this one.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Uby40(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
The more these Chelsea haters keep hating the more the Blues wud rise.they are not aware dat Guus Hinddink is a "lucky coach". keep hating, and dont consentrate on ur various clubs. b4 ya'll know it, u'll end up with notin for the season, e.g The Gunners with no bullet. the 6th season firing blank.
wat a shame
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by switch47(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
cabali:

am sure even you are begining to feel like a disgrace to urself.

But ur predictions have been of so much help. please carry on till the end of MAY and dont gorget u bet ur balls on chelsea. Looking forward to castration day  grin

And give us some credit for beating your team that is more doomed than u
i dey Chop Dog dey wag tail----I no be ARMCHAIR FAN like you o-----   Dem no know me for Emirate----at all----if i must follow a team as a fan  Na doxology FC of Ugbekemu Idanre town for Western Nigeria wey no dey use boots play sef be my indiginous team-(at least d team sabi me for we area)------------even mumu Chelsea know you sef??-----WE ,WE, WE ,WE,     We go do this , we go do that, our team this my team that-------Dem know say you exist sef??colo mentality!!!  i enjoy watching great premiership sides with history and pedigree----Arsenal , Man united , liverpool    are great clubs and delight to see-----not some ill luck -blood money club that will rise rise rise and  MARK MY WORDS    FALL!!  and the higher you climb the bigger the fall-----i can still remember a certain slowpoke 'captioned' john terry ible grin final miss at moscow-----that is the story of chelsea!!  chelsea's ending this season will be worse than that----WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!

Wetin be Una Chiff ??(achive) Una no go still carry anything-------dem dey dream of silverware?!  Una no go fit bully EVERTON -------una go soon comot For champions league-----and the premiership is still extremely REd=======liverpool or United whichever comes first!!    HE GOAT wey go market get bear bear THE ABOKI wey carry the Goat get Bear bear NA WHEN MARKET START WE GO KNOW WHO BRING WHO COME MARKET!! cool
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Lagosboy: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2009
switch47:

i dey Chop Dog dey wag tail----I no be ARMCHAIR FAN like you o----- Dem no know me for Emirate----at all----if i must follow a team as a fan Na doxology FC of Ugbekemu Idanre town for Western Nigeria wey no dey use boots play sef be my indiginous team-(at least d team sabi me for we area)------------even mumu Chelsea know you sef??-----WE ,WE, WE ,WE, We go do this , we go do that, our team this my team that-------Dem know say you exist sef??colo mentality!!! i enjoy watching great premiership sides with history and pedigree----Arsenal , Man united , liverpool are great clubs and delight to see-----not some ill luck -blood money club that will rise rise rise and MARK MY WORDS FALL!! and the higher you climb the bigger the fall-----i can still remember a certain slowpoke 'captioned' john terry ible grin final miss at moscow-----that is the story of chelsea!! chelsea's ending this season will be worse than that----WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!

Wetin be Una Chiff ??(achive) Una no go still carry anything-------dem dey dream of silverware?! Una no go fit bully EVERTON -------una go soon comot For champions league-----and the premiership is still extremely REd=======liverpool or United whichever comes first!! HE GOAT wey go market get bear bear THE ABOKI wey carry the Goat get Bear bear NA WHEN MARKET START WE GO KNOW WHO BRING WHO COME MARKET!! cool

Simply hilarious!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Lagosboy: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
;d
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Lagosboy: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2009
;d
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Benniela(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hey Switch 47.
its nothing to take personal,
i just want u to know that no mater what u say my boys will not be defeated.
are u telling me me tha lampard is not capable of holding down the mid field.
or is it the Drogba will not deliver.
just see urself.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by LuCiA2(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2009
Chelsea needs that 2nd spot so we can really put up a challenge for the EPL. Another 'must win' match in our hands
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
Team spirit is high.
Chelsea will Nic this.
Go Blues !!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by switch47(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
TEAM SPIRIT HIGH---HOPES HIGH BUT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT AWAITS CHELSEA!!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by bigfather(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2009
switch47:

TEAM SPIRIT HIGH---HOPES HIGH BUT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT AWAITS CHELSEA!!

Nor be today we sabi you naa. Carry on with your predictions o ! grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by dyabman(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2009
switch u r DOOMED!!!!!!!!, you cast out out shitty predictions, you cry always when chelsea win , then u console urself with chelsea's next opponent , still u fail again, what a life u have, get a better one, Sucka!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by MrCrackles(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2009
This is going to be tight so i will lean with a DRAW! grin
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Uby40(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2009
1 goal from Drogba,
1 goal from Lampard

Game over

Chelsea 2-0 Everton

i forsee a redcard being issued
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by idupaul: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2009
God speed to chelsea, The blues rock
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by deb(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
On current form I give it to Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by switch47(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
dyabman:

switch u r DOOMED!!!!!!!!, you cast out out shitty predictions, you cry always when chelsea win , then u console urself with chelsea's next opponent , still u fail again, what a life u have, get a better one, Sucka!
    grin grin grin  THANKS!!   GOOD FOR CHELSEA ARSENAL GAVE THEM A CHANCE !! BAD FOR CHELSEA EVERTON WILL DESTROY THEIR CHANCES!!    EVERTON ALL THE WAY!!!!! EVERTON BLUES WILL PREVAIL!! THEY ARE CHELSEAS NEMESIS!! cool
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by afix(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
The match between chelsea and everton is only a repeat of the fist leg fixture at goodison.NOTHING OR LESS;A DRAW
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by toosoon(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
i predict 4 - 4 draw
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by switch47(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
I GIVE IT TO THE EVERTON BLUES        TODAY      - DRAW OR EVERTON WINS  AS PER FA CUP FINALS EVERTON  BLUES WINS!! everton FIRST LEG EARLIER ENDED 0-0 BUT EVERTON TOO WAS YET to pick up then---------the two everton encounters this season belongs to EVERTON!!

Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by lwise(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
chelsea don win again ooooo

I watch the match for dream yesterday

up blueeeeeeee
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by sleekymag(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
Chelsea's winning this one 3 - 0 or 3 - 1.
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by tallrock(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hmnn!! Right Fixture at the right time----------Good blue against the Evil blue----------------This two teams will meet again at the finals of the FA cup---------------EVERTON WILL SURELY PREVAIL OVER CHELSEA IN THE TWO GAMES!! HOW ANd WHY----------EVERTON IS STRONG WITH THE BALL AND MORE SKILLFULL so Chelsea cannot out muscle them with their canabis /cocaine/ igbo rough play, it wont work against EVERTON!!Everton was able to eliminate liverpool fropm the FA cup and they also Stunned Aston Villa right before their own Fans EVERTON WILL PREVAIL IN BOTH GAMES!!

@post of the above!

Go get some sleep but try and wake after the match ok? gaby!
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by ROMEYO: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
with a player like drogba up front, Essien in the middle, JT in the defence line & "GURU" Guus Hiddinks issuing out commands from the sideline, we have nothing to fear about. chelsea 2 - 0 everton 0
Re: Chelsea (0) Vs Everton (0) On Wednesday 22nd April by Ekwere(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
switch47:

grin grin grin  THANKS!!   GOOD FOR CHELSEA ARSENAL GAVE THEM A CHANCE !! BAD FOR CHELSEA EVERTON WILL DESTROY THEIR CHANCES!!    EVERTON ALL THE WAY!!!!! EVERTON BLUES WILL PREVAIL!! THEY ARE CHELSEAS NEMESIS!! cool

@Switch47 or whatever is ur name, I mean to call u some names and I apologize to the house because this guy hates Chelsea so much so that he would be saying what should not be said. Switch u r stupid from the womb and sick in the head. This is how not to talk about someone else's team ok,analyse football purely on merit and not because you advertently hate a team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stoke Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On Saturday September 10th 2011 / UCL: Olympiakos Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 6th December / Chelsea Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers [2 - 0] On Sat. 23rd October 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.