Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Didn't Meet Or Play This Then You Are Not Supose To Be Talking Of Music - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Didn't Meet Or Play This Then You Are Not Supose To Be Talking Of Music (546 Views)

Should He Blow The Whistle Or Play Along? / Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? / Disco! They Are Going To Be Talking To My Lawyer, And I Advice You Do Same! Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Meet Or Play This Then You Are Not Supose To Be Talking Of Music by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
If you didn't meet this or play it then you shouldn't be talking of music.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Meet Or Play This Then You Are Not Supose To Be Talking Of Music by Kenzico(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Lol am a no 1 witness to that era!! Even our Michael jackson Record still pack for village reach 2day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Meet Or Play This Then You Are Not Supose To Be Talking Of Music by ahamonyeka(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Abeg mods this should make FP not Only killing snake nau.abeg take note if not today but tomorrow. undecidedAbeg mods this should make FP not Only killing snake nau.abeg take note if not today but tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

3 Dead As Traditional Tree Wrecks Havoc In Nsukka - Vanguard / A True Story: The Killing Of A Nigerian By The Nigerian Society. / A Letter To My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.