Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) (40484 Views)

Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by savio07(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
d pikin don dey fky around frm small

my pikin must njoy good tins if life seriously cool

Amen and Amen. You will get there.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2015
savio07:

Amen and Amen. You will get there.

amen
God bless u byond ur imagination sir

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
ragiluhivo:

congratulate him, you'd be a father some day. why are some of you guys always bitter .
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2015
isn't it Amazing how having A family can CHANGE a Man...
xo excited n anxious to Carry My Future kids like this...and have My own Adorable Family.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2015
[size=50pt]where is the baby mama?

Or will he feed the cutie with his D when need be

Perhaps She's the one snapping.

wink wink
[/size]
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by redgem(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
dear God, please I don't wanna be given a "baby daddy" title cry

Don't let Nifemi or yetunde get pregnant now. I wanna get maRried legally and be a proud husband/dad at the end of the day. In jesus name I pray (Amen)

Then stop doing what you are doing....
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Trippystunner(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
And how does this affect bubu ministerial list. ;DAnd how does this affect bubu ministerial list.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by mezebel(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2015
hemartins:
Dear God.
pls I need a good job before the end of October.
I want to be the next person to give his testimony about a new job on Nairaland in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy Independence Everyone.
would u accept a job of monthly pay of 55thon with accommodation? If yes,email me ur discipline and address
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
d pikin don dey fky around frm small

my pikin must njoy good tins if life seriously cool

Confirm I like your spirit

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
ketekete:
AMEN! cheesy
IDIOT u think say God go ansa dis kind stupid prayers of urs. go tie ur penis or wear condom muturu like u.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by vizkiz: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

Then stop doing what you are doing....

what is it I am doing
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by aalangel(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

Don't let Nifemi or yetunde get pregnant now. I wanna get maRried legally and be a proud husband/dad at the end of the day. In jesus name I pray (Amen)

In other words, you have two girlfriends.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

aalangel:

In other words, you have two girlfriends.
vizkiz:

ketekete:
AMEN! cheesy
IDIOT u think say God go ansa dis kind stupid prayers of urs. go tie ur penis or wear condom muturu like u.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by redgem(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

what is it I am doing

The digging you are doing that's making you scared of unwanted pregnancy...
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by vizkiz: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

The digging you are doing that's making you scared of unwanted pregnancy...

I am sorry, I don't understand what you are saying oh. I am a rev father tongue

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by purplelips(f): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

Then don't perform the baby making ritual with them. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by redgem(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

I am sorry, I don't understand what you are saying oh. I am a rev father tongue

A reverend father who is scared of getting two sisters pregnant? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
ok.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by vizkiz: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
redgem:

A reverend father who is scared of getting two sisters pregnant? undecided

I notice that anytime I pray for some sisters in church, they get pregnant. So I am scared they might get prgnant because they are coming for deliverance session tonight cry

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by kingdiala11(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Big4wig:
This girl spending over 45minutes on the ATM machine,dunno if shes withdrawing her sins nawa o
NO, she is texting her Ancestors...
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by cupidralph(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
I Need A Sugar Mummy Or A Tushed Lady To Bang => #50,000 n above.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
White babymama and black babypapa ... Nice combination
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
purplelips:
Then don't perform the baby making ritual with them. undecided

ermmmm...sorry what is that
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by noeloge82(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt where is d mother , nani or care giver of d child or is jim iyke telling us that he is everything to d chid
Fatherhood is not complete with d mother by d side
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hope he wont be arrested. Black man white baby..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by 400billionman: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
I Need A Sugar Mummy Or A Tushed Lady To Bang => #50,000 n above.

Better serve as labourer at a construction site..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by cupidralph(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
400billionman:

Better serve as labourer at a construction site..
Shows how shallow minded you are,i aint insulting u buh did i tell u am hungry or a jobseeker? (bring ur chick make i straff).
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
Shows how shallow minded you are,i aint insulting u buh did i tell u am hungry or a jobseeker? (bring ur chick make i straff).

So phucking sugar mummies is your choice of occupation ?

You are a harlot. No offiense..
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
JumpingChicken:
I hope he has taken a paternity test...

Or am I the only one thinking that child's skin is too light to be Jim iykes's biological son?

Bless you!

Thought as much.

Half breeds look the other half. From the first pictured with the perfectly Caucasian features and hair, i knew something was up.

This hustler is not beyond hiring some white chick and her baby to fool the always gullible nigerians and his ex Nadia.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son Fly To Miami (photos) by purplelips(f): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:

ermmmm...sorry what is that
You're a case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnaboy & Mom Watching And Celebrating Man United Match With Customized Jersey / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.