Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos (40464 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by praizblog: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Some days after Yoruba actress Aduuni Ade show off her Oyinbo mum, she also took to her page again to show off her beautiful younger sister.

Wow ....oyinbo family

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/adunni-ade-show-off-oyinbo-younger-sister-new-adoeable-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by praizblog: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy wow

See more beautiful photosbof them here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adunni-ade-show-off-oyinbo-younger-sister-new-adoeable-photos/

She wrote ;

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by tstx(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Rich people Like these celebs don hijack Nollywood and our music industry finish...

Music used to be a place where the poor in Nigeria found solace...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by enoch273: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2018
13 years old shocked if na naija she for don receive higher education for dicking. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by DBossNG(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Seen
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Saheed9: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
I still don't get
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Awwwwwww kiss
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2018
13 years ke? Iro ni o, 13 bawo, iya agbalagba yi

13 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by igbohausayoruba: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
grin shey naa real onyinbo
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Pidginwhisper: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2018
13 years old! shocked

More like 22

5 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Chica Bonita cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Homeboiy: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2018
She's not attractive

7 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2018
Heh.... Bae looking like balloon.

13yrs old posing with one leg up.
When i was 13, i didn't even know how to pose for camera sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by berryford: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2018
If dis one come naija boys no go gree am go free o grin. Just saying

Anyway she's cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by sofiaelvis(f): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2018
you don mean it

undecidedyou don mean it
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Netfilix: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's not attractive

Your opinion is useless here bro.

You shouldn't have said it

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Vickismoris(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
The girl no fine but I no mind marry am for VISA��

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Jabo1000: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's not attractive

This’s cyber bully one of the main causes of depression .

You don’t know the word you just wrote there could claim or destroy a life.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Homeboiy: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Netfilix:

Your Opinion is useless here bro.
You shouldn't have said it
your reply is inconsequential to me bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2018
She looks prettier than her sister who is 13. Yea the guys above me are saying the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2018
U again,For ur mind.what is d difference between 13 nd ur current age baby?
zinnyzee:

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by zolajpower: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2018
zinnyzee:

Na village cause am and please stop hating ot getting jealous over nothing

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by OhiOfIhima: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Chai... 13years n she almost look older than you... Oyibo no get life oo... The only tin dey have is deir red oil skin because we black have made dem look at us in an inferior way.. Knowledge... No shaking jus dat our leaders has degraded our inquisitive ideology.

Now and forever... Black is d bae..

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by thesicilian: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Jabo1000:

This’s cyber bully one of the main causes of depression .

You don’t know the word you just wrote there could claim or destroy a life.
Thanks for pointing it out to him. I hope he learns and changes his language henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by NobodyKnows(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Her mother open puna for different men or what?
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Gokoyer0(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2018
She is 13 yrs old indeed. Focus on her face not the body
tetralogyfallot:
13 years ke? Iro ni o, 13 bawo, iya agbalagba yi
Re: Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2018
undecided

Nigerians and inferiority complex.
What is with the oyinbo over use? Same thing when she first showed her mother. Oyinbo oyinbo. praizblog I thought bloggers should know how to construct good sentences for readers, why is yours so different? Your contents sometimes makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.