Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,582 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

IMEI Unlock Iphone Service Via IMEI Number On Other Carrier Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IMEI Unlock Iphone Service Via IMEI Number On Other Carrier Network (342 Views)

How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / MTN Launches Customer Service Via Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMEI Unlock Iphone Service Via IMEI Number On Other Carrier Network by tomygarcia: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
I'm from UK, and I will traveling this week in Ghana and have one problem, my iPhone 6s is locked and for me is need IMEI Unlock iPhone Service to make my iPhone 6s to work on the mobile network in Ghana country. When I will go here like to add other sim card, the roaming will kill me. I here will stay one year, is possible and more and must to have my iPhone Unlocked on other sim card. I search on the net and find informations that if you unlock your iPhone by IMEI number will be permanently and official by apple, for this reason I like my iPhone to unlock by IMEI unlock method.

I search from the internet and find some service where is possible to do IMEI unlock http://www.myunlockservice.com/store and they tell me that will unlocked my iPhone for 5h, but I'm not a sure that this service is 100% trusted. Please if some from there have any informations for this company to replay me, this will help me much to be sure that this is good options for me to Unlock my iPhone. I read here in the instructions that this service unlock iPhone directly from apple database servers, and whenw ill unlock one time this will be permanently for all time. Will make any updates and will stay unlocked.

For IMEI unlock find the some informations and on apple here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201328 and they show that this method is the best. But here they tell that my iPhone must be out of contract, but my is in contract. and the MyUnlockService show not is important if is in contract they will unlock by IMEI code directly from Apple servers.

Now I not know what to do and how to start the IMEI Unlock process for my iPhone. Please for any sugestions.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Missing Apps On Blackberry Menu(tray) / Some Videos/songs On My Memory Card Do Not Appear On My Phone Player Anymore. / With $150 You Can Now Order, Intex Cloud Flash With 4g Lte, 2gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.