Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Coffee Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coffee Shop (1320 Views)

Organo Gold Coffee Business / Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffee Shop by enioluwafe: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2009
How many Nigerians are willing to stop over @ a tea shop in the morning in Lekki/ Victoria Island axis?
How many Nigerians will buy coffee or tea in traffic early in the morning?
Please I need sincere response.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you
Re: Coffee Shop by SalesMgr: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2009
I will.
Re: Coffee Shop by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
It's an excellent idea. Make it nice and classy with AC, serve a selection of Tea, Coffee (include decaffeinated coffee), latte, cappuccino, and hot chocolate. Plus healthy drinks like orange juice, apple juice, pineapple etc. Provide donuts, buns, scotch eggs and other such delicacies. (Don't spoil the menu by adding meat pies pls  grin).

Also prepare delicious sandwiches and package them well. The sandwiches must be freshly made daily and well-presented as in Pret A Manger in the UK.

I reckon the CBD/VI/LEKKI axis is crying out for places  like that.

I 've some experience in this being UK based. If ur interested in help running the joint, email me at rossimania@talk21.com.
Re: Coffee Shop by 8oracle(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2009
I like my coffee real hot, creamy with a dash of brandy or scotch whiskey, go ahead and open shop.
Re: Coffee Shop by ayoka08: 9:07pm On May 08, 2009
I love my latte but I can never get a decent one in Nigeria, and yes i will go to a coffee shop any time of the day as long as they make good coffee not the type i can make myself. grin
Re: Coffee Shop by suprted(m): 4:13am On Jun 08, 2009
i think it would be succesful if it was good quality and cheap. also maybe have free wireless for customers and you'll be singing.
Re: Coffee Shop by imhere: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2019
Coffee shop business in Nigeria is one of the many businesses that has the potential of increasing your bank account on a daily basis. So many people don't know this (now you know or I have just confirmed your thoughts). It is one of the reasons we have few person running the business. Some people think the business is alien to this part of the world as such it won't attract good patronage.

Yes I know coffee shop business thrives well in the western world mainly because of their weather. But do you know that times are changing many things are now done by reason of sophistication. You will be shock to know that many people like coffee and are looking for a shop that will attain to their need.

When we talk of coffee shop it doesn't end at coffee caffeinated beverage alone, it includes other beverages such as 3 in 1 instant chocolate, 3 in 1 coffee, latte, cappuccino, a selection of tea bags such as; lipton tea etc. Apart from selling only tea drink in your coffee shop add other healthy drinks such as orange juice, pineapple drink, grape drink, red grape drink, Chapman Drink, apple juice, smoothies etc. Investing in this business will help you grow other businesses that goes along with it. Example scotch eggs, sandwiches, buns, doughnuts, other snacks and delicacies.

Don't get your fingers burnt you need to have good knowledge of how the business is run; don't assume things. Do a trial coffee tea drink at home to know how well you can mix the ingredients and the quantity to use for a full cup. If there is any coffee shop close to you go there and see how they run things. How much they charge for a cup of tea and the best product to use or what customers like most.

Coffee shop business will be good in State capitals, busy areas like towns, cities etc. Places like Abuja, Port Harcourt, Victoria Island, Garden city are good for siting coffee shops. Here are a list of things to consider:.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/coffee-shop-business/
Re: Coffee Shop by VikaVika(f): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Preparing a perfect cappuccino it is an art form. I can’t imagine my day without a caffeine. The quality of espresso former such factors as the type of beans used in preparing espresso and the machine that makes it. For a cappuccino, milk has to be perfect as well as an espresso. You can choose one of the best cappuccino makers for yourself (Source). It is better to use them at home, but in a small cafe you can also use them.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Seedlings For Sale In Benin City / Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. / US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.