Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) (18508 Views)

Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Another Fallen Hero:Arthur Martin Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(photo) / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by klevjey: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
just 2? NA no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Abbeyme: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
menix:

U nd who?

... As a nation. cheesy grin

Typing in motion tinz..
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by melzabull(f): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
mtcheww

so where is the pictorial evidence or video of the ambush?

keep deceiving the gullible apsh1t fools while bokoharam continue to decimate the zombies in the north.

useless government
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by solonazzy: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Jst 2?
Nw it's no more lies cos it's 2...shuld dey hav left dem?.... Nigerians o..... Dis shuld atleast sway u to temporarily trust Dr information
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by daclint(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
egift:
Gradually. The Army should also secure the recover communities. Get members of the communities the opportunities to report suspicious movements.

Nice rymes, sounds like a 2pac song, especially COMMUNITIES THE OPPORTUNITIES, let me complete it for u, abeg no vex o, (communities the opportunities to report suspiciousities movementnies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Rotimi47: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Jst 2?
I dey wonder too!
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by ladychioma: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Our gallant soldiers,may God continue to protect u.
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by tonychristopher: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
ketekete:
According to Defence Headquarter:

Source: https://twitter.com/DefenceInfoNG
What a shame ....

Troops ambushing and killing just two terrorist

Nigerian army nawa
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by tonychristopher: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
If it takes troops to kill just 2 terrorist

It will take a battalion to kill 4 terrorist

It will take a brigade to kill 6 terrorist

It will take infantries to kill 8 terrorist

It will take a command to kill ll 10 terrorist

Nigerian army una too much jhooor

Nonesense
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by zik4ever: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
I commend the military and I know that this kind of announcement is part of psychological warfare. However, I beg the military to reduce the announcements that 1 or 2 rag-tag terrorist or so-called commander or king pin has been killed. Focus on the fighting and let us know when you have Shekau for real. These agents of the devil are still killing hapless and innocent citizens even striking in places like Kogi State, which is far from the North East. I fear they are fleeing to other places and who knows where is next? Go after them and we will know without being told when the war is over or when you have gotten the guys that matter. I salute your courage and wish you the best.
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by realnas(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Over the past few months the army has improved in its public relations dept unlike what we witnessed under minimah 's reign where the army was overtly hostile to any form of public relations under the guise of national security, that left a void that was quickly filled by unscrupulous and unpatriotic media outfits that took it upon themselves to unde war on terror by publishing fake and unsubstantiated claim by the terrorists that rly affected the morale of men and officers even nigerians thought the terrorists were winning .the next step is for the army to release videos of actual combat and its aftermath to show nigerians that are trruly winning this war anyway kudos to the army indeed victory is from god alone.MY message for shekau is U can but u can't hide ur days are numbered
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Tobium1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why won't they just throw air missles to the sambisa forest sef, no nid to rescue the gurl, cos dey are long gone morally and psychologically
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by nikkiking(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Frankiss44(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
LOL... And this is news?
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Frankicent(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigerian Military: Boko Haram Responsible For Water Poisoning.
Read here http://www.naijagbagaun.com/2015/10/nigerian-military-boko-haram.html
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by enomakos(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Only two terrorist u people are celebrating

Mtcheeeew

Don't u see ur mate, Us army

Nigeria army are cowards
cowards?
Why not take a gun and look for shekau?
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by opineflu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na only 2...choi..mayb no b 4 sambisa..
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Austin4lif:
Boko harams wil kill hundreds and sack communities and u are just killing two of them and u want us to believe u are winning the war by just doing press up on camera. I salute our gallant troops on the front lines, may God protect u. If u are proudly nigerian, pls list 10 factors why u feel we should celebrate today. As long as I am concern nothing to celebrate.

#always believe bro, we shall get there one day# HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Ryda(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wash...on Independence day na wa o angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Raxxye(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
How I wish this news is true because I really want to those bastar.ds completely eliminated!
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by EreluY(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Two fleeing terrorists? These cowards would make any claims to stay in the news.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
good....
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by vickylala239: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2015
2 boko Wat for?

did Dey Nt see d salah celebration.

Killing Jst 2 n put it on news for Wat Na?
Re: Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo) by inisco: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
for the first time nigeriaan defence has spoken the truth,all other kill and disloge or surrender na jus set up to display the current govt working which is not true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Recover Large Cache Of Arms, Ammunitions / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom / FG To Build New Refinery In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.