Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mike Omotosho Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mike Omotosho Scholarship (2167 Views)

Mike Olu Akinlabi Now A PHD Holder / Mike Omotosho International Scholarship / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Omotosho Scholarship by phyktor(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Application is now open for the 2015 Mike Omotosho Scholarship for Bachelor or Masters to study in Cyprus, Malaysia and India. Exam Venues - Abuja & Kwara Exam Date - 17th October 2015 To apply visit the Website below for more details. http:// mikeomotoshointernationalscholarship.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by vocabilis: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls what will the mike omotosho scholarship 2015 look like, what subjects or fields of study will the questions come from.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by akpananiefiok(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls how can I prepare for this test, am hearing it for the first time and am interested in it
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by ajibson95: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
PLEASE I APPLIED FOR THIS SAME SCHOLARSHIP LAST WEEK,AND IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE SAYING THAT MY EXAM IS ON THE 17TH OF OCTOBER IN ABUJA AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE ADDRESS WILL BE SENT TO ME A WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM,BUT SINCE LAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THE MESSAGE OF THE ADDRESS OF MY EXAM BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL.....PLEASE HAS ANYONE WHO APPLIED FOR THIS SAME SCHOLARSHIP RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE OF THE VENUE.....PLEASE REPLIES ARE NEEDED URGENTLY....THANKS
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by lastmessenger: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
i also received their test message for an aptitude test. i really want to know how authentic this scolarship thing is.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by HisVine(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
I received too.. But won't go for the exam.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by phyktor(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
well, i guess this is the first time this kind of exam wuld b coming up, so i dnt know what to expect, then to prepare. i received d venue text on monday.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by Brightwilson341: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please do not fall victim of this well organised fraud. This is a big scam Mike Omotosho is not running any Scholarship scheme. It's the same set of crooks that av been running this same similar scholarship scam since 2011. If y'all don't believe me please Google the number in the sms . A genuine scholarship scheme would never be that easy and they would never ask you to pay any money after they must have lied to you guys that you've been shortlisted.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by jerryjoe001: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2015
A controversy reigning while some people are for the opinion that it's a new program, others associating it with scam.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by HisVine(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2015
jerryjoe001:
A controversy reigning while some people are for the opinion that it's a new program, others associating it with scam.
s.cam or no s.cam... Make them dey do am demsef
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by baba11(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Brightwilson341:
Please do not fall victim of this well organised fraud. This is a big scam Mike Omotosho is not running any Scholarship scheme. It's the same set of crooks that av been running this same similar scholarship scam since 2011. If y'all don't believe me please Google the number in the sms . A genuine scholarship scheme would never be that easy and they would never ask you to pay any money after they must have lied to you guys that you've been shortlisted.
I thought so...thanks for my being smart...a scholarship of that magnitude that was not done the shortlisting shocked cool grin grin
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by phyktor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
got a success mail, who is with me on this?

(1) (Reply)

SSANU; NASU Strike - A Thorn In Our Flesh / NDA: Distance From Rumuokoro To Borokiri, Port-harcourt / Can You Study Sociology With A Government D7 In WAEC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.