Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus (13207 Views)

Study In India, Cyprus And Get Usa/uk Degree (as Low As 1 Million) / ###project Burden Bearer For Msc,bsc,hnd,ond,nce...get Topics And Materials!!! / Mike Omotosho Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
For anyone interested
Application is now open for the 2015 Mike
Omotosho Scholarship for Bachelor or Masters to
study in Cyprus, Malaysia and India.
Exam Venues - Abuja & Kwara
Exam Date - 17th October 2015
To apply visit the Website below for more details.

http://mikeomotoshointernationalscholarship.com

The part in bold is the part in question

I think I need to call the attention of mods and supermod to clarify this

I went through the website for Mike Omotosho scholarship and found out that we have to pay 6000 administrative charge after passing the exam for processing.

Now from the general rule of thumb, any scholarship that demands for any form of payment should be flagged as Spam and Scam. But Mike Omotosho seems to be a verifiable figure in Kwara politics

Hence the confusion. Please mods, we need way forward. Help analyze.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just applied
simple and straight forward
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
I just applied
simple and straight forward

Yes O...just worth a try jare

Who knows grin

Might be in Malay by Jan 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Hayfeez(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Information for Successful Candidates
In order to gain admission after you have been informed of your success, please note the following:
An SMS/Email will be sent to confirm your result status (ie: Pass or Fail)
All successful candidates are guaranteed tuition waiver offers and will be required to pay an administrative fee of N6,000
After payment, candidates will receive the list of universities and documents required to process the application.
Students are given a maximum of one month to submit all necessary documents
Once documents are received, all offer letters will be issued within one month
Visa assistance, flight assistance and pre departure briefing is conducted about a month before departure.

The above excerpt was culled from the website. I have this fear "why would successful candidates pay an administrative fee before they even get to see the list of universities involved?. It's not like all universities in those countries would be participating.

But by the way, one can wait till after successfully passing the test first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Hayfeez:
Information for Successful Candidates
In order to gain admission after you have been informed of your success, please note the following:
An SMS/Email will be sent to confirm your result status (ie: Pass or Fail)
All successful candidates are guaranteed tuition waiver offers and will be required to pay an administrative fee of N6,000
After payment, candidates will receive the list of universities and documents required to process the application.
Students are given a maximum of one month to submit all necessary documents
Once documents are received, all offer letters will be issued within one month
Visa assistance, flight assistance and pre departure briefing is conducted about a month before departure.

The above excerpt was culled from the website. I have this fear "why would successful candidates pay an administrative fee before they even get to see the list of universities involved?. It's not like all universities in those countries would be participating.

But by the way, one can wait till after successfully passing the test first.

Abi, let's just wait and see events unfold.
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by skills50(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
I also registered

1 Like

Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by baba11(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
I've applied about two weeks ago
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
baba11:
I've applied about two weeks ago

Just heard yesterday tho embarassed
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by skills50(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Anyone in abuja, cos i chosed there as my exam centre pm me
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
skills50:
Anyone in abuja, cos i chosed there as my exam centre pm me

We don't even know the location yet

I chose kwara tho
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by skills50(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
KingJB:

I chose kwara tho
Ok
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by baba11(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
KingJB:

Just heard yesterday tho embarassed
Ok
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by akpananiefiok(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls what is the test all about, how can one prepare for it
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
KingJB:

I chose kwara tho
The info said location will be sent a week to the exam
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
akpananiefiok:
Pls what is the test all about, how can one prepare for it

It seems this is the first one. Will ask around tho
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by skills50(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Has anyone been contacted by the scholarship board?
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by baba11(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
skills50:
No
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
skills50:

They said 1 week to exam na

Which should be this Saturday
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Danny4show(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
KingJB:

They said 1 week to exam na

Which should be this Saturday
yea..according to their site the application closes on 10th of this month...
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by factorial1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
I've applied
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by factorial1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
One thing is to pass the text and be qualified, another thing is to gain admission to the preferred institution.

Are they partners with the institutions?
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Adex097: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lagos ain't among the exam venues?? Sh!t sad angry
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by skills50(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Which course ar u peeps going for if successful
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
factorial1:
One thing is to pass the text and be qualified, another thing is to gain admission to the preferred institution.

Are they partners with the institutions?

Yep, they said that on the website
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by factorial1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adex097:
Lagos ain't among the exam venues?? Sh!t sad angry
big time sh!t
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
factorial1:
big time sh!t

Lol.. Come to kwara na

No b 4k sacrifais for India tongue
grin
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by factorial1(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

Lol.. Come to kwara na

No b 4k sacrifais for India tongue
grin
I chose Abuja for the test venue.
Wish they consider later and add Lagos as part of the test centre.

Ok, let's do it this way... let's send them mail complaining to them about the centres.. probably they should include Lagos. Deal?
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by SuPeRq(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Any tips on how to prepare for the test? Scholars on this thread should please help
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
factorial1:

I chose Abuja for the test venue.
Wish they consider later and add Lagos as part of the test centre.

Ok, let's do it this way... let's send them mail complaining to them about the centres.. probably they should include Lagos. Deal?

Yeah, that's a good one

We can inform them there are many applicants from Lag
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
SuPeRq:
Any tips on how to prepare for the test? Scholars on this thread should please help

I think it won't be more than the usual

English
Maths
GMAT

Sruffs
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by SuPeRq(f): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

I think it won't be more than the usual

English
Maths
GMAT

Sruffs
thanks
Re: Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus by factorial1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

Yeah, that's a good one

We can inform them there are many applicants from Lag

Good, will do that right away. The earlier the better, so they can make arrangement for that before the stipulated time for the test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students, If ASUU Suspends The Strike Today, When Will You Resume? / DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar / 7 Not 10,000 Candidates Were Arrested In Anambra During Exams – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.