Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (26750 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Deefuray(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by kennyman2000(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I swear with my Ex-gf boobs and puscy that its MTN..

if u think, its a lie.. U can contact my EX-gf to ask her of how mtn frustrated her life with useless promo message while she's looking forward to my msg.. Am sure, u know frustrating how that could be....

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Dannyset(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na everywhere you go oooo!
They blocked my line, yet their message get immunity. Like 5 messages/20mins. Chai........those people unique.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by kelvyn7: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
emptyHEN angry

11 messages per night cry

no other does it better than them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by coldspot: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by azpekuliar: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Airtel - With those calls that come in even with regular numbers.

MTN - Messages, messages and more messages.
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by emmanuel596(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN are running mad this days

They sent a message that a diamond bank staff was arrested for 111 million naira fraud and they still want me to open a diamond yellow account (how safe is my money?)

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
EmptyHen
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by W3xy1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Glo. I wonder maybe na bus go make me rich

8 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Precious91(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Btruth: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN no get master for this harassment. No network can beat them to it. In fact, if I don't receive their text from Isaiah66v12, it will be 63103, or 63128, 63127 or 35070, 4100, 63117, 755, 22865, 5031 and so on.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542634/someone-warn-mtn-glo-me

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by mzpetite(f): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
d annoying part is where mtn msgs me to play baba ijebu undecided like seriously

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Monalisa185(f): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
lemme ask 'em

cheesy
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
after i saw this...i just had to look at my phone and MTN never fails

1 Like

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by ExInferis(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ive all 4 sims and i can confidently say they all spam more than is reasonable.

However i think MTN is the worst. They sell your number to 3rd parties in addition to their own endless spams.

I get at least 2 or 3 robocalls from some useless boutiques or eateries in lagos, at least 10 spam messages each day. They even use sim toolkit messages to rope you into the bombardment.

Next worse is etisalat.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by domopps(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who else than Emptyhen!

Sick ppl telling to call a particular num if am tired of being broke to borrow money! Imagine insult on my own fone I bought wif my Damm money!

Cheeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Mikimo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chidexter:
MTN MTN MTN!.

they send approximately 5-6 useless messages daily and on celebration periods up to 10.
The funny part is that they have deviced a means of sending these messages inform of an alert, where your phone asks you to click Yes or No.

If you mistakenly click Yes, you're on your own.

They are very crafty, and the only reason am still on this network is because its quite popular among my peers.

Like seriously!!!..... Times witout no. I've pressed yes...nd they would remove #50 sharp sharp.... Ve learnt 2 press moi fone wif caution tho'...
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Chidexter(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mikimo:

Like seriously!!!..... Times witout no. I've pressed yes...nd they would remove #50 sharp sharp.... Ve learnt 2 press moi fone wif caution tho'...

Pls always be careful lol
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
I ported from glo to etisalat because of their silly calls and texts sad

And I've not regretted it one bit cheesy
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by efemty001: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
i beg i just chop banku with tylapia fish finish ni.. no make me vomit am i beg... as for me, MULTILINKS won finish my life when they are are still on board... na waoo
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Infogeek(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Beremx:
MTN of course!

They sent me one useless message saying "send MUMU to one certain number to enjoy jokes for certain amount per week"

Imagine?
grin
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by GRichiee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
No network born or yet unborn can man up with Mtn on this. Mtn is damn annoying with its numerous SMS on minutes basis, even becomes frustrating if you're expecting an important SMS or cash deposit alert. #Mtcheeew
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by giftedlady: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
[b][/b]
valenu:
Honestly I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to bed with a text and wake up with a text msg. It's either they are calling me or begging me to subscribe to one thing or the other.

VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:

1. Dear customer, are you HUNGRY??...txt HGY to 35388 for tips on HUNGER And what to EAT.

2. Dear customer, need DELIVERANCE??... Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself.

3. Dear customer, facing ancestral

problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral

tips.

4. Dear customer, wanna bath but you have no soap??... Text soap to 35629 to receive daily soap to your phone.

5. Dear customer, feeling HEARTBROKEN??...Text HEART to 38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart.

6. Dear Customer, are your enemies troubling you? Text THUNDER FIRE ENEMY to 333505 for thunder to strike them.

Imagine MTN sending my

grandma BEAUTYTIPS......... for what? Make them free me joor??
. . Laughing like seriously here oh no no ur a comedian

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Ayo25: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Step forward MTN. MTN wants to destroy my family o. They will always send junk messages to my illiterate mother. And immediately her fone rings as a result of a message from MTN, you would have to read and interprete it to her. She would resist every attempt every attempt to tell her to ignore the message. Many times, i lost count of how many interpretations and explanations i have to do per day. It makes me sick.

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
MTN disturbed me the most. If I don't off the phone for days or weeks,I put it on silent mode.
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by IYANGBALI: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na all of dem be modafoka jo
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by webshopng1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mtn...They need to be sued
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by queebeediva(f): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mtn jarie so so useless messages to frustrate people most expecially when I dey expect credit Alert .
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by jackpot(f): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
mtn. At a point, I even thought I was dating them wink
Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by 360jamng(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't even read them again

MTN

Re: Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? by epini(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mumu glo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Top 7 Strange Looking Smartphones With Unique Features / 7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Alway Overheats And How To Fix It / Is Facebook Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.