Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R (16420 Views)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
lol
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by mjoo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
See tension ooooo
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Javillaxy:
Nigerians are waking up grin
let them wake up by voting oout any politician seeking for second term. I've never seen any governor who perform in second term.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Anthos(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
kwara niggas been carying stones in their pockets these days,i think they need to make their voice heard by forming STONE THROWERS ASSOCIATION.. S.T.A

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Firefire(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Stupid people.

The stones are reserved till any other day they sight Ahmed and Bukola.

Ton ba ka won mo corner, emi a bo lara won.

Stone to death! grin
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Firefire(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
asumo12:
cool

Firefire igboro ti vex!

Igboro ti daru.

Anu Bukola de fe ma se mi embarassed
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Carmal90(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Thank God for d wise governor. D last time those folks tried stoning in Saudi, d was a stampede & lost of lives.
So he choosed to prevent same occurance b4 d whole state will die.

#meanwhile #happy independence.

Very stewpid statement from you...stewpid indeed

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Aromas: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
But why should they stone him. Even if he is a thief or not, it is wrong to stone your leaders bcoz it shows disrespectfulness to other leaders.
Weytin dey worry dis one If Jesus can be drag and disgrace publicly for doing God work, what did u expect from ordinary people?
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by mannobi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lesson learnt.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Aromas: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Firefire:

Igboro ti dara.
Anu Bukola de fe ma se mi embarassed
Shey won shanu ara ilu
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aromas:

Weytin dey worry dis one If Jesus can be drag and disgrace publicly for doing God work, what did u expect from ordinary people?
so must you do everything they did to jesus.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
But why should they stone him. Even if he is a thief or not, it is wrong to stone your leaders bcoz it shows disrespectfulness to other leaders.
for your mind now,you don talk be dat

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by mu2sa2: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
If your salary isn't paid for 7 months like lecturers of the states' colleges of education or you're being paid half of your salary like lgc workers, would you be praying for the persons responsible or be stoning them?
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aromas:

Shey won shanu ara ilu

Iwa wobia, jegudujera, inu aye won ko-ja afenu so.

O ye ki a ma so won ni oko pa ni. angry

Ba wo ni eyan kan se ma ni Trillions of Naira ninu account re, ti awon osise ko de ri owo osu gba fun osu marun si mewa.

Walahi, eleri-bu ni awon oloselu Nigeria. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by ishowla: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
That's good for them. Do good Fatai pay workers salary after collecting bailout still holding it, tertiary staff are suffering. Fear God o. If u wan see His mercy too. Iwonu Olohun nu
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by chinaze4real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
. grin[size=8pt][/size] grin. People like u the devil have build a duplex for u in helll lipsrsealed
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Bullet01(f): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
pay our salary and be free. Civil servants say enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by 989900: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

S T F U!

Ask me why, and I'll tell you.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
989900:

S T F U!

Ask me why, and I'll tell you.
why and what does "S T F U" means
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by omojeesu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Time for Kwarans to set themselves free has come (though not by stone throwing!).
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Jodesky(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dragonking:
Sahara reporters should shut the fvck up!!!!

You should be the one to shut up.

The story quoted a government source but you won't understand because of your low level of intellect.

Go and drown

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by farmer99: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Thank God for d wise governor. D last time those folks tried stoning in Saudi, d was a stampede & lost of lives.
So he choosed to prevent same occurance b4 d whole state will die.

#meanwhile #happy independence.
ds is oponu aye.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Sappyman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
In Kwara State, the fear of Stone Throwers is the beginning of wisdom. So be wise when next you visit Kwara State.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by 7lives: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
TaoBalinga:
Its not my bizness! See as our governor wear glasses like 'criminal'

the fear of stone, is the begining of wisdom_ Louis Van Gaal

Bro mind yaself o, why you dey always beat me to this type of comment.
When i don already pay small children make dem help me gather small small stones wey i don give Ilorin transporter make dem help me deliver to my friends as my own contribution to their liberation struggle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by philGeo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
7lives:

Bro mind yaself o, why you dey always beat me to this type of comment.
When i don already pay small children make dem help me gather small small stones wey i don give Ilorin transporter make dem help me deliver to my friends as my own contribution to their liberation struggle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Guy you don kill me with laugh already, so you mean stones are important now in that part of the country?
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by peter3009(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
So funny.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by flokii: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
dem for stone dat ur opon wey you carry for head.. grin
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by ayooyee: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
U better wake up from ur slumber
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by slimfit1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Stealing our common wealth is more disrespectful to the people its the people that matters not the leaders. Respect is earned not a birth right.
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
goodlifehyd:
But you ain't got a problem with a petty thief being hacked to death for stealing nothing close to what this professional criminals steal with pen. When a leader behaves like a criminal and forget about those he leads then he should be treated like a common criminal

Really can't wait to see this same faith fate melted on other polithievecians who think their pockets is more important than the citizens who queued under the sun to vote them into power
Re: Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R by mbhs139(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
But why should they stone him. Even if he is a thief or not, it is wrong to stone your leaders bcoz it shows disrespectfulness to other leaders

Sveen:
Mega crap.

Mega Super Crap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC / Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.