Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC (16413 Views)

Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Ecstasy154(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2019
Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the candidate of opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last year’s governorship election in Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke, is unfit to govern the state.

The party, in a statement issued by its spokesman, Kunle Oyatomi, said the scandals surrounding Adeleke’s personality and qualifications were embarrassing, which informed the reasons why some PDP members approached the court for clarity over his eligibility to hold such public office.

The APC said, “Adeleke’s personality is problematic and embarrassingly scandalous in regard to his educational qualifications.

“If the PDP as a political party is not embarrassed by the scandals surrounding Adeleke’s personality and qualifications, some of its members are concerned enough to seek clarity in court.

“But for the PDP through its chairman, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, to turn around and accuse the APC of instigating PDP’S members, led by Mr Ajayi Shuaib, to seek clarity in court appears dumb to us.

“Let’s remind the PDP that when Adeleke was rejected by the APC years back for the senatorial election, the PDP adopted him within hours and dumped their best qualified and professional minds.

“However, what they did not factor into their hasty adoption was the potentially obvious down sides of the young man. They did not really think it through,” the APC said.

The APC castigated the PDP for failing to take responsibility for the baggage it invited to their party because it was desperate to win election.

“We have no interest in Adeleke. We rejected him long ago. Now that the PDP is discovering why the APC dumped him, it is just reasonable that the PDP carries its cross,” it said.

The APC maintained that, “the PDP is still living in darkness. No matter how hard that party tries, it cannot get Osun people to repeat the tragedy of 2003.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/17/osun-beyond-senator-adelekes-capacity-govern-apc/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by TheMoniker: 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
grin
It’s truly beyond him cos he’ll marvel that a larger percentage of the state’s money goes to a thief in Lagos.
Naija is a cursed country. You see day light robbers (Buhari, Tinubu, Oyetola, Osibade) and wave at them but erection they get hearing about yahoo boys is alarming. People like Buhari should live in caves if that country is serious about good governance. If I was in Nigeria and I was a yahoo boy, I’ll make everyone around me suffer before getting a dime or favoring them cos I’ll know they don’t mean well for me.
Una never ready. Thank God I japa soon when I get my family out of that God forsaken shit hole I’ll only be reading about “it”

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Judolisco(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
So as Nigeria is beyond buhari to govern

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by AngelicBeing: 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
I don't give a fvck neither does my lion below but if he is not fit to govern Osun state, Buhari too is not fit to govern Nigeria because Buhari has dementia and Nigeria is currently ruled by bastards called cabals and the result is Nigeria is the current headquarters of extreme poverty in the world and the 6th most miserable country on earth, so fúçk off, grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Chukwurah003: 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
An illiterate wants to be Osun Governor. What a joke

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by omocalabar(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2019
But Nigeria not beyond that sick slowpoke in Mecca.....useless people

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by undefeateds: 5:30pm On May 17, 2019
It is not your right to decide who to rule, it is d people's will that should prevail but what do I know, since the judiciary has been hijacked, they can now talk shit from every corner of their mouth, nonsense!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by mogbeyiteren: 5:30pm On May 17, 2019
Chai
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by krebdawise(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2019
Nigeria politics is synonymous to Funny Politics...
it's a joke.

Helo Nairalanders, am damn broke in school now(EKSU).... a/c: 0054187884. Bank: UnionBank...
any amount....
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by iammo(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
facts only
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by 2extremes(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by erons22(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by fasho01(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
Nonsense and aoc
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by nwafresh(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Shey your president is a literate?

17 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by fasho01(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
Nonsense and apc.. You forget that when you point a finger, the remaining 4 points back at you

This table they are shaking has their lifeless illiterate junketeer who has no capacity to govern even his gay cows, let alone a whole secular and complex country like Nigeria firmly on it. Bunch of hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by JohnFrankling(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
Let the court decide.
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Damsyjay(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
omocalabar:
But Nigeria not beyond that sick slowpoke in Mecca.....useless people
Easy way to know the Ipobians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
whats so advanced about a red hut estate

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by qualityovenbake(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
The APC spoke person in Osun is a crack head spewing gibberish.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by plumule(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
A case of ' beat me and ask me not to cry'
You rejected him and someone tapped into the potential. Because he is a torn to your flesh now you become sentimental.
This apc people will not make heaven, imagine keeping malice since 2003.

1 Like

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by omocalabar(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
Damsyjay:
Easy way to know the Ipobians
easy way to spot a Yoruba muslim, whose only dream for Nigeria is to achieve Hijab in schools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by AkataYeriYeri: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
True talk

1 Like

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Xisnin(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You love your illiterate president, why not a governor?

9 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Imstrong2(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
They should go and sleep that's not a good point if someone else can rule with nepa bill who else cant?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by foreshore(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Osun State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that the candidate of opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in last year’s governorship election in Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke, is unfit to govern the state.

The party, in a statement issued by its spokesman, Kunle Oyatomi, said the scandals surrounding Adeleke’s personality and qualifications were embarrassing, which informed the reasons why some PDP members approached the court for clarity over his eligibility to hold such public office.

The APC said, “Adeleke’s personality is problematic and embarrassingly scandalous in regard to his educational qualifications.

“If the PDP as a political party is not embarrassed by the scandals surrounding Adeleke’s personality and qualifications, some of its members are concerned enough to seek clarity in court.

“But for the PDP through its chairman, Hon. Soji Adagunodo, to turn around and accuse the APC of instigating PDP’S members, led by Mr Ajayi Shuaib, to seek clarity in court appears dumb to us.

“Let’s remind the PDP that when Adeleke was rejected by the APC years back for the senatorial election, the PDP adopted him within hours and dumped their best qualified and professional minds.

“However, what they did not factor into their hasty adoption was the potentially obvious down sides of the young man. They did not really think it through,” the APC said.

The APC castigated the PDP for failing to take responsibility for the baggage it invited to their party because it was desperate to win election.

“We have no interest in Adeleke. We rejected him long ago. Now that the PDP is discovering why the APC dumped him, it is just reasonable that the PDP carries its cross,” it said.

The APC maintained that, “the PDP is still living in darkness. No matter how hard that party tries, it cannot get Osun people to repeat the tragedy of 2003.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/17/osun-beyond-senator-adelekes-capacity-govern-apc/

This APC is the most useles party, are they the one to determine that or the people of Osun

1 Like

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
I don't like APC but I support them on this.
Imagine having an illiterate as a president and governor.

That man will be a disaster.
With all the wealth in his family, he couldn't go to school.

I've watched few of his interviews on TV and he's an absolute disgrace.

He will never smell that seat.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by FhukaFhuka: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
angry..... They are DISCREDITING me every WHERE grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by celeiyke: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Laughable! Is this a campaign?
Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2019
Ridiculous statement coming from Apc with Buhari ruling us.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi / Thugs Attack, Flog PDP Members At Ogun Tribunal Premises / Anti-party: PDP Considers Wielding Big Stick Against G-5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.