Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha (4155 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Anambra Election..Even If My Phallic Symbol Is Severed, I'll Never Vote For APC! / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:
What of the voice of that igbo guy trying to prevent kanu from speaking? was his voice doctored too.

That voice does not belong to Nnamdi Kanu so just deal with it.

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by melzabull(f): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
Well, regarding the topic, Rochas isn't far from the truth. APGA is a dead regionally restricted party of which the cockerel has been used for peppersoup a long time ago. When a party starts adopting the candidate of another party without any concrete agreements, it can be concluded that the party is irrelevant.
you are a blatant fool. APGA is dead yet it produced the same bastad called rochas. Its dead yet has a sitting g governor in Willie Obiano. Its dead yet has a HOR member in Taraba state.

Regarding adopting another party's candidate, its part of Democratic process and praticse. APGA isn't the only party that adopted, even labour (LP) adopted theirs.

You say cockerel was used to prepare pepper soup, what about the broom? is it not also to pack rubbush since it was used to sweep away and disgrace the janjawweeed called fayemi (a sitting governor) from office by a shameful 16-0 TKO?

ewu Gambia!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by otukpo(f): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think some nuts are.getting loose in okorocha's head.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by melzabull(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
What about the quote about "Igbo women are prostitutes"?... Wasn't that a statement made by Nnamdi Kanu?.... Why does the newspaper have Rochas' name appended to the statement?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2915922_1nneomapro_jpeg8b6919a27ec064e1fbb2ddbe82d66371
...and you believed the comment because it was alleged to come from someone you detest? and this ijiot says he is Igbo yet he holds on to such disparaging remarks about his people without even bothering to ascertain whether or not its true. your mother must be the number 1 prostitute in igboland.

useless foooll
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
calm down
melzabull:
...and you believed the comment because it was alleged to come from someone you detest? and this ijiot says he is Igbo yet he holds on to such disparaging remarks about his people without even bothering to ascertain whether or not its true. your mother must be the number 1 prostitute in igboland.

useless foooll
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by melzabull(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:
calm down
you had to edit a newspaper that was 'supposedly' published since February to carry out your mischief and deceive the gullible- the typical treacherous yolowba way and that fool fell for it. but I don't blame you anyway, its that gullible bastad called obalaila I blame
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:

useless foooll

I'm not a fan of that clown but that false statement credited to Rochas is very old. you ain't even questioning the authenticity of that tabloid undecided
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by melzabull(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
winniz:

I'm not a fan of that clown but that false statement credited to Rochas is very old. you ain't even questioning the authenticity of that tabloid undecided
I am actually questioning the authenticity of the tabloid as well as the veracity of the said remark attributed to Nnamdi kanu. cos I know how mischevious and evil the average yolowba man can be especially when it concerns Igbo, that's why I'm lashing out at that fool who as usual chose to throw his people under the bus rather than employ reasoning.

Thanks anyways!
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:
I am actually questioning the authenticity of the tabloid as well as the veracity of the said remark attributed to Nnamdi kanu. cos I know how mischevious and evil the average yolowba man can be especially when it concerns Igbo, that's why I'm lashing out at that fool who as usual chose to throw his people under the bus rather than employ reasoning.

Thanks anyways!

That Tabloid is fake even the useless OP deliberately removed the Year, even the Month he showed on that article concerning Rochas statement is false.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2015
winniz:

You ain't even sure but you were already jumping into conclusion.

Like I said, an audio recording was released which bears a voice similar to his voice. Until I hear a refutal from his side, it is only normal for me to assume it is his voice... and I ask you again in plain english, are you refuting the audio being circulated?
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by maestroferddi: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
I dont know, is it?... I haven't seen any refutal.
So all people like you do is wasting your time trying to sniff up sundry forms of senselessness about the Igbos, abi?

If you really understand the psyche of an average Igboman, you would be weeping for yourself...
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
you are a blatant fool. APGA is dead yet it produced the same bastad called rochas. Its dead yet has a sitting g governor in Willie Obiano. Its dead yet has a HOR member in Taraba state.

Regarding adopting another party's candidate, its part of Democratic process and praticse. APGA isn't the only party that adopted, even labour (LP) adopted theirs.

You say cockerel was used to prepare pepper soup, what about the broom? is it not also to pack rubbush since it was used to sweep away and disgrace the janjawweeed called fayemi (a sitting governor) from office by a shameful 16-0 TKO?

ewu Gambia!
melzabull:
useless foooll
Melzabull or whatever you call yourself, it is obvious you are frustrated for one reason or the other. But let it be known to you that I do not have anything to do with your predicaments.

Now your frustration has definitely gotten into your brain and messed things up upstairs because I still cannot understand how your brain or even the brain of a cretin could interpret my criticising questions to mean that I agree with the distasteful 'prostitute' statement.

I really feel sorry for the parents that had you, I can only imagine how painful and depressing it would be to have a grown up child that is mentally unstable. Being a girl child even makes matters worse; I also really pity the man who settles for a person in your condition.

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
So all people like you do is wasting your time trying to sniff up sundry forms of senselessness about the Igbos, abi?

If you really understand the psyche of an average Igboman, you would be weeping for yourself...
First of all, I did not create this thread, I was only commenting on the senseless headline which I saw in the newspaper image. Secondly, If you understand the english language, then I'm sure you shouldnt mixing things up about my stance.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by maestroferddi: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Melzabull or whatever you call yourself, it is obvious you are frustrated for one reason or the other. But let it be known to you that I do not have anything to do with your predicaments.

Now your frustration has definitely gotten into your brain and messed things up upstairs because I still cannot understand how your brain interpreted my criticising questions to mean that I agree with the distasteful statement.

I really feel sorry for the parents that had you, I can only imagine how painful and depressing it would be to have a grown up child that is mentally unstable. Being a girl child even makes matters worse; I also really pity the man who settles for a person in your condition.
Must you be gross and obstinate?

Why are you whining like a petulant child? You attempt to cast infantile aspersions on the Igbos failed miserably and you shamelessly chose to default to victimhood.

We really don't blame people like you. Nobodies who are given to making uncharitable comments about the Igbos all in a futile bid to mask unbridled envy and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
Must you be gross and obstinate?

Why are you whining like a petulant child? You attempt to cast infantile aspersions on the Igbos failed miserably and you shamelessly chose to default to victimhood.

We really don't blame people like you. Nobodies who are given to making uncharitable comments about the Igbos all in a futile bid to mask unbridled envy and insecurity.
Now I do not know where you are coming from but I must confess, you really are getting me confused here. Or are you basing you comments on the words of the confused girl I quoted? undecided. Can you please kindly point out to where I made an uncharitable comment about the Igbos in this thread?
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by maestroferddi: 12:48am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
First of all, I did not create this thread, I was only commenting on the senseless headline which I saw in the newspaper image. Secondly, If you understand the english language, then I'm sure you shouldnt mixing things up about my stance.
You are not making sense, are you?

You didn't create the thread but you thoughtlessly rushed headlong to make ill-thought out comments and ask silly questions.

Why are you complaining about the consequences of your misadventure and indiscretions?

Ogbeni, tell me...

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are not making sense, are you?

You didn't create the thread but you thoughtlessly rushed headlong to make ill-thought out comments and ask silly questions.

Why are you complaining about the consequences of your misadventure and indiscretions?

Ogbeni, tell me...
Am I even talking to a human or am I talking to a zombie?

I asked you a simple question and I will ask it again, kindly point out to the point on this thread where I made an uncharitable statement about Igbos?
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by daveyjay(m): 12:57am On Oct 02, 2015
That man is an in-house saboteur, I care less what he says
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by maestroferddi: 12:58am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Now I do not know where you are coming from but I must confess, you really are getting me confused here. Or are you basing you comments on the words of the confused girl I quoted? undecided. Can you please kindly point out to where I made an uncharitable comment about the Igbos in this thread?
Oga, it appears you are out to insult our intelligence.

What exactly were you trying to achieve by insisting that an assertion about all Igbo women being prostitutes must have been made by a certain Daniel Kanu when you know, at least, by commonsense that such comment must have been doctored?

How come you rode on with your obvious bent on mischief even when you were being corrected? Were you covering yourself in glory?...

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by maestroferddi: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Am I even talking to a human or am I talking to a zombie?

I asked you a simple question and I will ask it again, kindly point out to the point on this thread where I made an uncharitable statement about Igbos?

Oga, I will not be doing basic thinking for you.

Go through your comments and if you have not developed visual impairment (which pettiness and tunnel vision can cause anyway) suddenly, you would see that you remarks and disdainful questions were, at least, impliedly uncharitable.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

Why exactly were you trying to achieve by insisting that an assertion about all Igbo women being prostitutes must have been made by a certain Daniel Kanu when you know, at least, by commonsense that such comment must have been doctored?

How come you rode on with your obvious bent on mischief even when you were being corrected? Were you covering yourself in glory?...

So the thing pain igbo people reach this level grin

Doctor ko, nurse ni grin
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
you had to edit a newspaper that was 'supposedly' published since February to carry out your mischief and deceive the gullible- the typical treacherous yolowba way and that fool fell for it. but I don't blame you anyway, its that gullible bastad called obalaila I blame

Seems you are part of the 99.9% Nnamdi kanu said.

Well I for one know prostitutess are well ill mannered so I am not surprised at your dispositions.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
Oga, I will not be doing basic thinking for you.

Go through your comments and if you have not developed visual impairment (which pettiness and tunnel vision can cause anyway) suddenly, you would see that you remarks and disdainful questions were, at least, impliedly uncharitable.
Uncharitable against who?... the generality of Igbos or to kanu (who i am obviously not a fan of)? angry
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

Why exactly were you trying to achieve by insisting that an assertion about all Igbo women being prostitutes must have been made by a certain Daniel Kanu when you know, at least, by commonsense that such comment must have been doctored?

Is that what you mean by me making a disparaging statement against Igbos? angry

I listened to a youtube audio recording which purported that kanu made a distasteful statement about Igbo women, then I opened this thread and saw a silly newspaper image which reports that it was Rochas that made the statement... and then I asked a question "wasnt it kanu who made this senseless statement?"

And for this above question, you and the mannerless girl have been insulting me all evening? angry

How on earth did you interpret this to mean I was insulting igbos?... I am born of an Igbo man and woman, Is it my fault that you cannot understand simple english?... or is it my fault that you chose to read senseless meanings to my statements? angry
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:

I listened to a youtube audio recording which purported that kanu made a distasteful statement about Igbo women, then I opened this thread and saw a silly newspaper image which reports that it was Rochas that made the statement... and then I asked a question "wasnt it kanu who made this senseless statement?"

And for this above question, you and the mannerless girl have been insulting me all evening? angry

How on earth did you interpret this to mean I was insulting igbos?... I am born of an Igbo man and woman, Is it my fault that you cannot understand simple english?... or is it my fault that you chose to read senseless meanings to my statements? angry

Actually, my thread wasn't about that but those two igbo warlords pestering you kept hammering on it, esp melzebull.

SMH! Na her type dey break bottle untop her husband head cos of soup money.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Like I said, an audio recording was released which bears a voice similar to his voice. Until I hear a refutal from his side, it is only normal for me to assume it is his voice... and I ask you again in plain english, are you refuting the audio being circulated?

Yes, The voice in that altered audio been circulated does not belong to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:

Are you trying to tell me you don't know that Newspaper is fake? Just the way they are circulating a doctored audio claiming the voice belong to Nnamdi Kanu is the same way the mischievous OP with his fake newspaper never included the year he claimed Rochas made that statement, even the Month on that Newspaper is false.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
winniz:

Yes, The voice in that altered audio been circulated does not belong to Nnamdi Kanu.
winniz:

Are you trying to tell me you don't know that Newspaper is fake? Just the way they are circulating a doctored audio claiming the voice belong to Nnamdi Kanu is the same way the mischievous OP with his fake newspaper never included the year he claimed Rochas made that statement, even the Month on that Newspaper is false.
Thanks for the clarification... I knew the paper was a fake tabloid, and from the february date, you could tell it was just dirty politics being played against rochas prior to elections... but I couldnt really tell the motive behind the audio recording, hence my questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Inaugurates N500m Disability Trust Fund / Buhari Finally Settles Down Permanently In Uk Opens Shop (pics) / PHOTOS: Tension As Ammunition From France Found In Container Of Food Meant For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.