Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. (566 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by MosakuAW(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Celebrating Nigeria @55.

If you have the opportunity to come back to earth after death and you have the opportunity to choose where to go. Will you choose Nigeria? and if not. What country will you choose and why?
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
I truly believe that by the time I die, there would no more be a contraption called Nigeria.

However, if it does still exist, it would have been a true black giant of the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by HopeAtHand: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nope..no way.

White American or Russian..no more no less.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Nope..no way.
Slave!!!
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
I dey mad?

na Canadian or Spanish
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
For wetin na. Just respect ur sef......Wen I go dey heaven dey sing praises to BABA JEHOVAH!
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Jesusfallsatan(f): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
No way i will choose Naija! I will choose Jamaica just because of their style of music. grin
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Stangeneral(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yea i so much love and cherish dis our gr8 nation i believe dat one day nigeria will be a gr8 country free of corruption ,for those of us saying russia or america go back to their history u will see dat dere was a time dat dey were still like our country . PROUDLY NIGERIAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by MosakuAW(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Nope..no way.
Why? grin
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by PedroJP(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria is a mortal mistake aided by demons, never a divine project.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by HopeAtHand: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Why? grin

Because i'd like to know what a citizen of either superpower feels like...who knows, i might end up president of either and influence world politics..

SirWere:
Slave!!!

You've been noted.
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by LOC1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Republic of Biafra lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Of course. As Dangote.
Re: Nigeria @55. Will You Choose To Come Back To Nigeria After Death. by SOUNDKING: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
i must be free from the zoo before i die.God punish Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Will Assure Easy Screening For Ministerial Nominees / Re: Kashamu Sponsors Bill On Mental Health / Revealed!!! APC & PMB To Drain The Niger Delta Thru Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.