Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos (39214 Views)

EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Former first lady of Akwa Ibom state and Wife of Senate Minority Leader, Mrs. Ekaette Unoma Akpabio has returned to the country after several months of medical vacation in Europe where she underwent an intensive medical attention and major surgeries over a reported health condition which was successfully treated by doctors.

There had been series of false rumour of her death by some media houses following medical complications. A report which was discovered to be untrue.

The husband, Senator Godswill Akpabio who revealed that she escaped death in an interview -confirmed that the wife had a surgery but that she is alive.

During the cause of my wife having our children, my wife had caesarian child deliveries. Well, what we didn’t know was that for some reason there was a devastating surgical error. In sewing back my wife’s womb, some surgeon sewed up her bowels to her skin. Not just in one place but in several places. My wife took ill. During investigation, doctors discovered this surgical blunder. We were all shocked, including the doctors.

“The doctors have therefore had to conduct several surgical operations to detach and untangle my wife’s bowels from her skin. It’s been a terrible time for us and I have had to be there for her, that’s why I travel to make sure she’s ok.

“It’s therefore very hurtful when I read some of these wicked rumours on the internet. Some have even gone as far as saying the Igbos are after me and asking for their daughter back, none of this is true. People have sat down and created these stories – it’s wicked. What’s worse – the purveyors of these stories are a few disgruntled people from Akwa Ibom State”, Senator Godswill Akpabio said.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/photos-of-sen-goodswill-akpabios-wife.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
thank God for her

12 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by delishpot: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wet in do naija hospitals? Cant our doctors perform that surgery?

4 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
dis is good..thank God

2 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by dainformant(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
WELCOME HOME

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why travel to Germany when the husband claimed to have built a 'WORLD CLASS' in UYO?

APC inherited its lying prowess from PDP.

44 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by MadamExcellency: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
How can anyone believe a junk gossip with such narrative on Igbos wanting their daughter back.

Anyway, it's pathetic that in this 21st century Medical Doctors still commit such surgical blunders inside our wombs.

Thank goodness the corrections were successful.

5 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Neduzze5(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Welcome back Ma. Your husband did a lot to better the lives of citizens of Akwa Ibom state... Even though we are aware of the fact that he equally looted as well.

May God continue to lead and shower his blessings on the both of you. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God for her.

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Mopolchi: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
She go flex our oyel money small come back. The idìot under me needs a brain reset. I will like to ask him:

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God for her life cheesy

The idiot above me have sense for once na

3 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by beautiful232(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
wow
so happy you back mum
all thanks to GOD almighty
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by KnowAll(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
THOSE JUNK INTERNET MEDIA - I thought they say she is in coma that she is 1/4 to die, na wah for junk jornalism in Nigeria ! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Ayoswit(f): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
thank u lord for sparing her life
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Echo50(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
ThankGod for the restoration of life.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Motherfucker2: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
We travel from the USA to Nigeria for medical treatment and someone in their right senses will just travel to ordinary Germany for medical treatment.

Nigerians are gracefully foolish
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Criminals being celebrated all over Nigeria
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Spells(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Welcome home.... Next time go a a Nigerian hospital.. Charity begins at home
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
"In sewing back my wife’s womb, some surgeon sewed up her bowels to her skin. Not just in one place but in several places. My wife took ill"........Only God knows how many women have lost their lives to these quack doctors! angry

4 Likes

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Edwardhead(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=15pt] angry angry you dont cheat death, we assume it is not yet time... Glory be to Almighty Allah[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God for her life......

The Rich also Cry....

This is the major reason why Wealthy people like us don't stay back here for medical check up

Even the so called expert for here no different from quacks

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by dijas(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
thank God u get money sha

Female flat loafers available for N1500. check my signature
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by bluesky30(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where are the women to welcome her bck .why men?
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by jeje123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Iku panti be her name.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Topam: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by alsudaes1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
delishpot:
Wet in do naija hospitals? Cant our doctors perform that surgery?

They probably created it, hence no trust in them
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by MrHenshaw: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Former first lady of Akwa Ibom state and Wife of Senate Minority Leader, Mrs. Ekaette Unoma Akpabio has returned to the country after several months of medical vacation in Europe where she underwent an intensive medical attention and major surgeries over a reported health condition which was successfully treated by doctors.

There had been series of false rumour of her death by some media houses following medical complications. A report which was discovered to be untrue.

The husband, Senator Godswill Akpabio who revealed that she escaped death in an interview -confirmed that the wife had a surgery but that she is alive.

During the cause of my wife having our children, my wife had caesarian child deliveries. Well, what we didn’t know was that for some reason there was a devastating surgical error. In sewing back my wife’s womb, some surgeon sewed up her bowels to her skin. Not just in one place but in several places. My wife took ill. During investigation, doctors discovered this surgical blunder. We were all shocked, including the doctors.

“The doctors have therefore had to conduct several surgical operations to detach and untangle my wife’s bowels from her skin. It’s been a terrible time for us and I have had to be there for her, that’s why I travel to make sure she’s ok.

“It’s therefore very hurtful when I read some of these wicked rumours on the internet. Some have even gone as far as saying the Igbos are after me and asking for their daughter back, none of this is true. People have sat down and created these stories – it’s wicked. What’s worse – the purveyors of these stories are a few disgruntled people from Akwa Ibom State”, Senator Godswill Akpabio said.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/photos-of-sen-goodswill-akpabios-wife.html

And d downtrodden that passed tru same n nothing happened till their death would have accused one neighbour,relative,old woman,colleague etc
God is watching in 10D.

1 Like

Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
nigerian politicians travel abroad even for slight headache. they dont believe in nigerian hospitals and doctors themselves, but i cant really blame them. i wonder which doctors permformed the terrible cs on her. That would have been a death sentence for an average nigerian.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by prophetfire: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
nothing do her. she just go flex oyel money for there.
Re: Ekaette Unoma Akpabio Returns To Nigeria After Medication Abroad - Photos by nnemmpi(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
THANK GOD,i cherish that woman alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video) / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.