Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; (1299 Views)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
P.S. Not for the lazy ones!

I have watched with keen interest the brouhaha generated by the call for secession by the “Biafran people”.
Some days back, I saw a picture of some South Sudanese eating grass as food (I do not have empirical evidence whether it is true or not). One thing immediately struck me. Some years back, when the agitation for the creation of South Sudan was at the peak, we all thought that by now, South Sudan will be in a state of “oyunua”(wonderment), especially because of the abundance of oil.
Alas, we all know the true story. No sooner had they achieved independence that they remembered that they were not only South Sudanese but belong to diverse tribes. Today, the newest African country is involved in a state of “wadoghe” and “filaga filogo”(apologies to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon).
Today, all the promises the nascent nation once held are no longer there. There is no more Omar Al-Bashir to blame for their calamity. Every mallam is now with his kettle.

Similarly, in the build-up to our independence, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafewa Balewa were ALL Nigerians, they were not Ibos, hausas, yorubas etc. Immediately we became a nation, everyone suddenly rem remembered his tribe.
For those who have studied the BH phenomenon, you will discover that one of the factors that aided the acceptance of the sect in the north=east is what I call the “gbogbonise effect”. This is the belief that should Sharia’h law become implemented, then most of the problems would automatically die a natural death.
Methinks it is the same factor driving the quest for Biafra- the belief that if Biafra secedes, all the problems facing the igbo people will automatically vanish. Fa-fa-fa- foul!!! So, the Aguleri man and the Umuleri man will suddenly become chums? The Abia/Imo mnn will permit his child to marry from Enugu/Anambra?

Ask the igbo man what his problem is and he will tell you he is suffering “marginalisation”. I laugh whenever I hear this. You want to know what marginalisation is? Let me tell you. The Idoma man hails from Benue state, but can never dream of governing the state. Same for the Igbirra man, the Irigwe man, the Akoko-Edo, the Ogoni man cannot dream of ruling Kogi, Plateau, Edo and Rivers states respectively. And you talk of marginalisation? Which tribe is not being marginalised? Some tribes have not gotten as much as a special adviser in their state not to talk of Commissioner or minister. Therefore, your cry of marginalisation is not peculiar to your tribe alone. Besides, who said access to political appointment is a sine qua non to the development of an ethnic group? By now, the north would be a paradise of some sort. A state like Ogun would have been a paradise having had their son rule the nation for over eleven years, minus other appointments that may have been made from the state. The idea that once Biafra is attained, everything will be transformed is nothing but laughable.

When you bicker about how the federal government has treated your region, what have you done to your governors and local government chairmen? Are you not the same people who have consistently elected a clown like Rochas, and inefficient governors like Ikedi Ohakim or T.A. Orji? The igboman should stop blaming every other person for his woes. I do not think I would be wrong if I say the south-east has the worst network of roads as a region (perhaps, excluding Enugu state). Have the governors done anything to fix these roads? Just in case you do not know, some state government have been fixing federal roads.

Truth be told, the igbos as we speak hold the economy of this nation in their hands. They control almost all the business ventures in Nigeria. Go to any state nationwide and remove the Ibo investment and see what happens to that state. One time the ibos closed shops in protest over a member of theirs who got killed, the town got grounded. That is how powerful they are economically.
The question that needs to be asked is, why does the Ibo man find it more convenient to invest outside the South-east that at home? I have met some ibo people who told me they will rather remain in the north than return home, because they do not want to be killed in their primes. As we speak, more people are still coming to the north from the east.

For the igbos, I would recommend what Ichie Benjamin Amaechi would call “economic Biafra”. This refers to the economic development of the South-east. The Igbos should invest more at home and develop the region, rather than being cry-babies shouting “marginalisation” and “secession”. Imagine if Aba were to be a big manufacturing hub like Guangzhou in China and Onitsha a huge market hub, Imagine if Ndigbo built more industries at home, rather than abroad or outside the region. Take a cue from the Jews. They are hardly interested in governing America but because of their economic powers, they play a critical role in who governs America. I stand to be corrected but I think Joe Liebermann is the only Jew I know to have sought a high-ranking office (and he even ran as vice-president. Yet, the Jews control almost every facet of the country’s life. That is why the USA will are not take any step inimical to the interest of the Jews in the Middle East. Dem wan die?
Another interesting factor is how the proponents abuse every other person (including Ibos) who does not buy their ideologies. They keep referring to Scotland and Cataluna. While the Scots were going about the referendum for independence, I never heard them refer to the Unite Kingdom as a “zoo”. Neither did they abuse the Welsh, English or Northern Irish. They went about it maturely and in a civilised manner, till they got what they wanted. I never heard the Catalans blames or insult the Basques or threatened them. They went about it till they got what they wanted. Here, the Biafran agitators would insult the yorubas, the hausas and everyone and blame everyone minus themselves for their woes
One other funny thing I must say that most of the people carrying the matter on their heads are people who would probably not have a total net-worth of u-p to a hundred thousand naira an some who still feel pained that the man they supported in the last elections (who has moved on with his life) lost the election.

The part I do not understand is how they want to co-opt the south-south by fire, by force into their Biafra. Ojukwu did it in 1967, running away to Ivory Coast when the heat became too much and left Phillip Effiong, a S/Southerner to do the job of handing over, only to return years later, when they smoke had settled. Nnamdi Kanu is in the UK, enjoying all the good things of life because there is a government that works am you who do not have up to N5,000 in your pocket, you are joining him to make noise about war and succession? I pity you. I have witnessed a little bit of crisis in Jos an I do not need a dibia to tell me that war is a more horrible situation that must be avoided at all cost. Try and watch Al-Jazeera, CNN. Fox CCTV and other international stations and see what was does to a nation. Even those wey bi say when dem dey school, frat men show hostel, dem go enter under bed still join dey make mouth say they are ready for war.
Dem dey count meat for soup, “kpomo” sef dey raise muscle. Dem dey count animals with horns, Snail go mark register (Albert Einstein, 2005)
Assuming without conceding (Go forbids!!!) that it happens, so na Nnamdi Kanu go be una “Onye-isi?
If succession must be done, it should be one in line with internationally agreed ways of so doing, and not to threaten violence and insult people
Meanwhile, those wey come dey lament say FG no give dem job, yet call Nigeria a zoo, una case ehn Amadioha still dey research wetin im go d o to una.
Una ndooooo!!!!
As an aside, why has Nnanmdi Kanu not been able to meet his bail conditions? So, no Igbo man can come forward to be a surety? Also, why are the Igbo elites not expressing support for the Biafran cause?

6 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Er0ticAngela(f): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Icebeatz, you really need to shove this verbiage right up your a55hole.
Chukwu okike abiama fire any Heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra.
All Heeebos must go back to Heeeboland

3 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Icebeatz, you really need to shove this verbiage right up your a55hole.
Chukwu okike abiama fire any Heeebo man that does not want to go back to Biafra.
All Heeebos must go back to Heeeboland

obviously you didn't read the article.
Oh shoot... its a troll!

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is a very enlightening and incisive writeup. I'm glad I took out time to read it.

2 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Er0ticAngela(f): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
magicminister:

obviously you didn't read the article. Oh shoot... its a troll!
Biafra is coming

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by idu1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
I
Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Jakpon: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
magicminister:
shut up you this of'emmanu coward. What is wrong with you yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we igbos ? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you oily, dirty cowards ?

2 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jakpon:
shut up you this of'emmanu coward. What is wrong with you yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we igbos ? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you oily, dirty cowards ?

please read the article!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by speedyGonzales: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
to be fair, Biafra and South Sudan not really in the same league!

3 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
i remember someone asking the Director what model we are gonna use to restore Biafra, citing what is currently happening in south sudan, the director replied him saying WE WILL USE THE BIAFRAN MODEL............... FIRST OF ITS KIND IN THE UNIVERSE........... so OP stop wailing for us..................... biafra is what we want and biafra is what we will get................. Biafra we died for and Biafrans we shall become
ise isee iseee.......................

5 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Jakpon: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
magicminister:

please read the article!
shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. I do not need to read a cowardly write up from a lazy yeriba pig. I dont know why biafra is giving you ab0ki slaves nightmares. Tomorrow is our protest march for the release of our director. The zoo must fall.

IPOB YOUTH

3 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jakpon:
shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. I do not need to read a cowardly write up from a lazy yeriba pig. I dont know why biafra is giving you ab0ki slaves nightmares. Tomorrow is our protest march for the release of our director. The zoo must fall.

IPOB YOUTH

i can bet you are not igbo or remotely affected by the ongoing ipob agitation.
If you are, then you are a disgrace to the igbo people whom are mostly peaceful and hardworking.

3 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Jakpon: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
magicminister:

i can bet you are not igbo or remotely affected by the ongoing ipob agitation.
If you are, then you are a disgrace to the igbo people whom are mostly peaceful and hardworking.
i am a true Nwafo. We are not lazy like your cowardly tribe. Tomorrow is our million march protest, lets see what bullhari and his zoo armed forces can do you.

3 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by allytinted: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
nice write
Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jakpon:
i am a true Nwafo. We are not lazy like your cowardly tribe. Tomorrow is our million march protest, lets see what bullhari and his zoo armed forces can do you.

lol!

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by dialfa: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
another cone head that imagines a tribe called south south

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why is biafra your headache??
Who dah Bleep are you educating with that rubbish please endeavor to take it to your kinsmen immediately...
Pls never in your life should you equate igbos to any minority, at least you ain't that stupid or are you??
And for your best interest marginalization is igbos least problem while freedom is our prime priority....
So take your daft rubbish outta here and go think about your fking wasted and hopeless life...

Mofo Bleep yah too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by DaBullIT(m): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2015
OP you get time gaan o , dem no dey tell pikin make he no catch leprosy
Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2015
magicminister:
P.S. [s]Not for the lazy ones!

I have watched with keen interest the brouhaha generated by the call for secession by the “Biafran people”.
Some days back, I saw a picture of some South Sudanese eating grass as food (I do not have empirical evidence whether it is true or not). One thing immediately struck me. Some years back, when the agitation for the creation of South Sudan was at the peak, we all thought that by now, South Sudan will be in a state of “oyunua”(wonderment), especially because of the abundance of oil.
Alas, we all know the true story. No sooner had they achieved independence that they remembered that they were not only South Sudanese but belong to diverse tribes. Today, the newest African country is involved in a state of “wadoghe” and “filaga filogo”(apologies to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon).
Today, all the promises the nascent nation once held are no longer there. There is no more Omar Al-Bashir to blame for their calamity. Every mallam is now with his kettle.

Similarly, in the build-up to our independence, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Abubakar Tafewa Balewa were ALL Nigerians, they were not Ibos, hausas, yorubas etc. Immediately we became a nation, everyone suddenly rem remembered his tribe.
For those who have studied the BH phenomenon, you will discover that one of the factors that aided the acceptance of the sect in the north=east is what I call the “gbogbonise effect”. This is the belief that should Sharia’h law become implemented, then most of the problems would automatically die a natural death.
Methinks it is the same factor driving the quest for Biafra- the belief that if Biafra secedes, all the problems facing the igbo people will automatically vanish. Fa-fa-fa- foul!!! So, the Aguleri man and the Umuleri man will suddenly become chums? The Abia/Imo mnn will permit his child to marry from Enugu/Anambra?

Ask the igbo man what his problem is and he will tell you he is suffering “marginalisation”. I laugh whenever I hear this. You want to know what marginalisation is? Let me tell you. The Idoma man hails from Benue state, but can never dream of governing the state. Same for the Igbirra man, the Irigwe man, the Akoko-Edo, the Ogoni man cannot dream of ruling Kogi, Plateau, Edo and Rivers states respectively. And you talk of marginalisation? Which tribe is not being marginalised? Some tribes have not gotten as much as a special adviser in their state not to talk of Commissioner or minister. Therefore, your cry of marginalisation is not peculiar to your tribe alone. Besides, who said access to political appointment is a sine qua non to the development of an ethnic group? By now, the north would be a paradise of some sort. A state like Ogun would have been a paradise having had their son rule the nation for over eleven years, minus other appointments that may have been made from the state. The idea that once Biafra is attained, everything will be transformed is nothing but laughable.

When you bicker about how the federal government has treated your region, what have you done to your governors and local government chairmen? Are you not the same people who have consistently elected a clown like Rochas, and inefficient governors like Ikedi Ohakim or T.A. Orji? The igboman should stop blaming every other person for his woes. I do not think I would be wrong if I say the south-east has the worst network of roads as a region (perhaps, excluding Enugu state). Have the governors done anything to fix these roads? Just in case you do not know, some state government have been fixing federal roads.

Truth be told, the igbos as we speak hold the economy of this nation in their hands. They control almost all the business ventures in Nigeria. Go to any state nationwide and remove the Ibo investment and see what happens to that state. One time the ibos closed shops in protest over a member of theirs who got killed, the town got grounded. That is how powerful they are economically.
The question that needs to be asked is, why does the Ibo man find it more convenient to invest outside the South-east that at home? I have met some ibo people who told me they will rather remain in the north than return home, because they do not want to be killed in their primes. As we speak, more people are still coming to the north from the east.

For the igbos, I would recommend what Ichie Benjamin Amaechi would call “economic Biafra”. This refers to the economic development of the South-east. The Igbos should invest more at home and develop the region, rather than being cry-babies shouting “marginalisation” and “secession”. Imagine if Aba were to be a big manufacturing hub like Guangzhou in China and Onitsha a huge market hub, Imagine if Ndigbo built more industries at home, rather than abroad or outside the region. Take a cue from the Jews. They are hardly interested in governing America but because of their economic powers, they play a critical role in who governs America. I stand to be corrected but I think Joe Liebermann is the only Jew I know to have sought a high-ranking office (and he even ran as vice-president. Yet, the Jews control almost every facet of the country’s life. That is why the USA will are not take any step inimical to the interest of the Jews in the Middle East. Dem wan die?
Another interesting factor is how the proponents abuse every other person (including Ibos) who does not buy their ideologies. They keep referring to Scotland and Cataluna. While the Scots were going about the referendum for independence, I never heard them refer to the Unite Kingdom as a “zoo”. Neither did they abuse the Welsh, English or Northern Irish. They went about it maturely and in a civilised manner, till they got what they wanted. I never heard the Catalans blames or insult the Basques or threatened them. They went about it till they got what they wanted. Here, the Biafran agitators would insult the yorubas, the hausas and everyone and blame everyone minus themselves for their woes
One other funny thing I must say that most of the people carrying the matter on their heads are people who would probably not have a total net-worth of u-p to a hundred thousand naira an some who still feel pained that the man they supported in the last elections (who has moved on with his life) lost the election.

The part I do not understand is how they want to co-opt the south-south by fire, by force into their Biafra. Ojukwu did it in 1967, running away to Ivory Coast when the heat became too much and left Phillip Effiong, a S/Southerner to do the job of handing over, only to return years later, when they smoke had settled. Nnamdi Kanu is in the UK, enjoying all the good things of life because there is a government that works am you who do not have up to N5,000 in your pocket, you are joining him to make noise about war and succession? I pity you. I have witnessed a little bit of crisis in Jos an I do not need a dibia to tell me that war is a more horrible situation that must be avoided at all cost. Try and watch Al-Jazeera, CNN. Fox CCTV and other international stations and see what was does to a nation. Even those wey bi say when dem dey school, frat men show hostel, dem go enter under bed still join dey make mouth say they are ready for war.
Dem dey count meat for soup, “kpomo” sef dey raise muscle. Dem dey count animals with horns, Snail go mark register (Albert Einstein, 2005)
Assuming without conceding (Go forbids!!!) that it happens, so na Nnamdi Kanu go be una “Onye-isi?
If succession must be done, it should be one in line with internationally agreed ways of so doing, and not to threaten violence and insult people
Meanwhile, those wey come dey lament say FG no give dem job, yet call Nigeria a zoo, una case ehn Amadioha still dey research wetin im go d o to una.
Una ndooooo!!!!
As an aside, why has Nnanmdi Kanu not been able to meet his bail conditions? So, no Igbo man can come forward to be a surety? Also, why are the Igbo elites not expressing support for the Biafran cause?[/s]

You wrote this long epistle for a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with you? When I say yorubas have serious mental issues, I 'm not exaggerating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by magicminister: 4:49am On Nov 06, 2015
new2020:

You wrote this long epistle for a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with you? When I say yorubas have serious mental issues, I 'm not exaggerating.

wooow... you could tell my tribe from a write up i posted?

you need help!
Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 06, 2015
magicminister:

wooow... you could tell my tribe from a write up i posted?

you need help!

Even a Nupe man can tell

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Misterlaby: 5:53am On Nov 06, 2015
God bless you for this insightful write up smiley

2 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by LordMecuzy(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2015
magicminister:

Una ndooooo!!!!
As an aside, why has Nnanmdi Kanu not been able to meet his bail conditions? So, no Igbo man can come forward to be a surety? Also, why are the Igbo elites not expressing support for the Biafran cause?

My broda you've said it all. Have you seen any popular igbo businessman or politician supporting biafra? The call for biafra will come when the time is right not because an ijaw man lost an election.. I've been regarded as a non igbo here cos I'm one of those who don't give a damn about biafra, Biafra agitation was stronger in 1967 because of the northern progrom which can lead any ethnic group to war or secede.

The current biafra is just an online threat by weaklings and hungry stricken individuals who are not ready to die in reality for biafra they can only scream online..

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by omenka(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2015
magicminister:

Una ndooooo!!!!
Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Iykopee(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Some1 is secretly begging the igbos to remain in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Liamm(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2015
magicminister:

Una ndooooo!!!!
what if I tell you that you're the most lazy one for having the time to type this piece of shittt. RUBBISH piece of article written by a foolish deluded yorubastard idiot. When Olu Falae was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, why didn't any yorubastard billionaire voluntarily pay the ransom for his release? Anuofia

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by ExInferis(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra is a racket. Kanu is using it as a means to amass wealth. The ill educated and gullible flat heads cant see it.

Igbo scamming igbo.

1 Like

Re: N The Biafran Brouhaha:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;; by Liamm(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
ExInferis:
Biafra is a racket. Kanu is using it as a means to amass wealth. The ill educated and gullible flat heads cant see it.

Igbo scamming igbo.
fool. There's absolutely no adduction of fact to your assertions. Yolobar maggot.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Putiin Is Ready To Smoke Turkey Orders Russians To Come Back Home / We Voted For Change But We Are Seeing Similarities. / Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.