Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance (2401 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by beeviy: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
I need a real nd strong man of God that can deliver me from all sin original sins(family sins),spiritual sexuality nd sexual obsession,spirit of lying nd unfaithfullness,disloyalty nd cold bloodedness. Pls I need a real man of God in either Ekiti or Ondo state. Thanks alot
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by okenwa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Holy Spirit can be of more help than any other way, just go into your home and address these issues to Him, gradually as lives He will be communicating with you to be a good person. Best for you please
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by psucc(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Lord is sufficient for you and you may only need a man of God not for forgiveness or deliverance but for counselling.

He Spirit of the Almighty is right there with you only if you yield to Him.

Besides, you have to attend a Living Church where the truth, as raw as it is, is preached.
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am no Alfa or pastor..... But I think I have a solution. U can contact me on 07036488448 WhatsApp also.
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by beeviy: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks alot
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Luckymay(f): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
How do u know dat u need deliverance? If u re addicted to all these and u feel like stoping, then work on withdrawal strategies instead of this belief. Dnt let these fake pastors use u for money ritual o. Just an advise.
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Luckymay(f): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
How do u know dat u need deliverance? If u re addicted to all these sins u mentioned and u feel like stoping,then work on withdrawal strategies instead of this belief. Dnt let these fake pastors use u for money ritual o. Just an advise.
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Codyt(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Psalm 51. Go meditate. Seek forgiveness. Sometimes one doesn't need deliverance to overcome sin. It starts from YOU. That is from within. Talk to God, confess your sins, pour your heart out and he will grant you a listening ear.

Genuinely repent. Always remember we are all fighting that habit wink
You are not alone!
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by quantity20: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/56

Please go to the above thread you will get the help you need. I had issues similar to yours but more compounded but today i'm delivered and serve GOD better in spirit and truth. BUT i must tell you deliverance alone does not end it ; you must flee from sin especially deadly sins like fornication etc and follow GOD totally. A life of holiness should be the primary goal and serious dedication to a life of prayer. You will need to renounce somethings before deliverance and after that you protect your deliverance by life of holiness. The ball is in your court.
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Are you washed in the Blood of Jesus? Are you saved? Are you born again? What wrong are you deliberately doing? What grave evil did you do against others before now?

First, examine yourself thoroughly. Purge yourself of wrongdoings, and seek to begin a healthy relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

You can be delivered today and by tomorrow you are still in need of another round of deliverance. Simply search yourself and give up everything that goes against JESUS Christ.

In seeking a strong man of GOD, do so very carefully because there are so many occultists men engaging in magical activities that resemble deliverance. Search wisely!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Luckymay:
How do u know dat u need deliverance? If u re addicted to all these sins u mentioned and u feel like stoping,then work on withdrawal strategies instead of this belief. Dnt let these fake pastors use u for money ritual o. Just an advise.

You actually made me laugh with the money ritual warning. grin Valuable warning all the same.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by manchesterboy: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Find your way to Liberation City, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State and you will be delivered from whatsoever power is tormenting you. U can come on Sunday or Wednesday morning by 6:30 am. Don't be deceived, you need a man of God that has a calling on deliverance to help you demystify the mystery behind your problem and practically liberate you by the power of the Holy Ghost. You can also register for prayer line after Sunday service. It takes place on Monday morning. This is an avenue by which the Oracle of God himself and other deliverance pastors pray for people individually and deliver them from whatsoever power that is tormenting them. Don't be deceived by anybody, you need the touch of the anointing to break out from spiritual captivity. We will be glad to welcome you to Liberation City. Remain blessed. Shalom
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by RealDealz: 1:38am On May 24, 2017
manchesterboy:
Find your way to Liberation City, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State and you will be delivered from whatsoever power is tormenting you. U can come on Sunday or Wednesday morning by 6:30 am. Don't be deceived, you need a man of God that has a calling on deliverance to help you demystify the mystery behind your problem and practically liberate you by the power of the Holy Ghost. You can also register for prayer line after Sunday service. It takes place on Monday morning. This is an avenue by which the Oracle of God himself and other deliverance pastors pray for people individually and deliver them from whatsoever power that is tormenting them. Don't be deceived by anybody, you need the touch of the anointing to break out from spiritual captivity. We will be glad to welcome you to Liberation City. Remain blessed. Shalom
you mean mountain of liberation ministry?
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Destinyleads(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
beeviy:
I need a real nd strong man of God that can deliver me from all sin original sins(family sins),spiritual sexuality nd sexual obsession,spirit of lying nd unfaithfullness,disloyalty nd cold bloodedness. Pls I need a real man of God in either Ekiti or Ondo state. Thanks alot
So what you are looking for is a babalawo masquerading as one who comes to you from God of the Bible people? undecided

Why not get yourself a babalawo straight up? undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! / Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To? / Best Gospel Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.