Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria (20643 Views)

Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / 7 Most Visited 'catholic' Adoration Ministries In Naija With Shocking Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good day All, there are so many people that are in need of deliverance from the captivity of the evil one (Satan and his agents).

But it is always difficult to know which deliverance minister is ordained or called by God for that purpose, just like Peter and Paul in the bible.

Please, let us use this thread to share the ones we know about and their location in order for others to benefit from.

1. MFM - Pastor Dr Daniel Kolawale Olukoya. Address: Olasimbo Street, by Unilag 2nd gate, Onike, Yaba, Lagos .

2. CCT. Deliverance ministries or Champions Deliverance Ministry, aka "Touch Not my anointed" - [/b] Servant Victor David. Address: 20, Second Powerline, sango Ota, Ogun state. , Website:www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng
Whatsapp number- +2348153309479

One good thing about CCT, Deliverance Ministries / Champions Deliverance Ministry, is that, you can use the servant of God's prayer that is below and get delivered at the comfort of your home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4lE6KbVfBg?si=toi5moaSx377wpO8

Please mention the ones you know and have had encounter with before and you can recommend

1 Like

Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by trapQ: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
3. The SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN)- prophet TB JOSHUA. Ikotun egbe lagos.

1 Like

Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by vladimiros: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
anytime I see things like these, I get closer to atheism...

why can't we have school of thoughts to help with our thinking mentality.

" change your mind, change your life"

1 Like

Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
trapQ:
3. The SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN)- prophet TB JOSHUA.
Ikotun egbe lagos.

grin
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
vladimiros:

How do you mean?
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by TrajansKong: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
vladimiros:

No, my broda. We need deliverance from the curses brought upon us from our African forefathers. They were devil worshipper and this sem spirits are in Nigeria today. The Demonic Powers that bind us into covenants of sin are too strong for us to affect with our minds. We need Jesus. Only Jesus can free us from satanic manipulation. Without Jesus we can never be free.

3 Likes

Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by ritanduka(f): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
God;s palace ministry.........Afro media bustop after okokomailko
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
TrajansKong:

No, my broda. We need deliverance from the curses brought upon us from our African forefathers. They were devil worshipper and this sem spirits are in Nigeria today. The Demonic Powers that bind us into covenants of sin are too strong for us to affect with our minds. We need Jesus. Only Jesus can free us from satanic manipulation. Without Jesus we can never be free.

You are right,like the Yoruba will say; 'it is only an ignorant man that calls herbs vegetable'
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by Honesty007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
The church of the Living God pillar and Ground of truth is one of such Ministries with no building.It is one of the Greatest and powerful ministries which even the devil dreads.The church got its name from the Bible and has been a center of deliverance for a very long time.
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Honesty007:
The church of the Living God pillar and Ground of truth is one of such Ministries with no building.It is one of the Greatest and powerful ministries which even the devil dreads.The church got its name from the Bible and has been a center of deliverance for a very long time.

You did not specify the location
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Happy new month to every one
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thank God for ministries that God has chosen for such mandate (Deliverance )
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter all
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by fridaraku: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
itiswell247:
Good day All, there are so many people that are in need of deliverance from the captivity of the evil one (Satan and his agents).

But it is always difficult to know which deliverance minister is ordained or called by God for that purpose, just like Peter and Paul in the bible.

Please, let us use this thread to share the ones we know about and their location in order for others to benefit from.

1. MFM - Pastor Dr Daniel Kolawale Olukoya. Address: Olasimbo Street, by Unilag 2nd gate, Onike, Yaba, Lagos . website:www.mountainoffire.org

2. CCT. Deliverance ministries - Pastor Servant Vic David. Address: 5, Idowu close, sango Ota, Ogun state. , Website:www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag

Please mention the ones you know and have had encounter with before and you can recommend

@itiswell247, pleas, I have pm you, i need your assistance.
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2018
fridaraku:

@itiswell247, pleas, I have pm you, i need your assistance.

ok,
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by Giftedprof: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
itiswell247:

ok,

Please can you send me Pastor Victor's number sir
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Giftedprof:

Hello bro, his whatsapp number +2348153309479

1 Like

Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Giftedprof:

How far bro?
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by Giftedprof: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
I am cool boss.

itiswell247:

How far bro?
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Giftedprof:
I am cool boss.

Hallelujah
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by Veejay123: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
itiswell247:

1. MFM - Pastor Dr Daniel Kolawale Olukoya. Address: Olasimbo Street, by Unilag 2nd gate, Onike, Yaba, Lagos .

2. CCT. Deliverance ministries - [/b] Servant Vic David. Address: 9, Idowu close, sango Ota, Ogun state. , Website:www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng
Whatsapp number- +2348153309479

One good thing about CCT, Deliverance Ministries , is that, you can use the servant of God's prayer that is below and get delivered:

https://fb.watch/fqMtxh3Hhq/

-
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 11:19am On May 01
Happy New month every one
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by Beautifulday: 3:17pm On May 01
Nothing like deliverance ministry. Nah lack of knowledge ministries be this.
Re: List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria by itiswell247: 11:33am On May 02
Beautifulday:
Nothing like deliverance ministry. Nah lack of knowledge ministries be this.

Please go and sit down, is like Jesus did not conduct deliverance or gave His disciple authority over demons.

Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Talking what you do not know,.if you do not need deliverance it is ok, but do not assume others do not.

Why don't you listen to the below deliverance before you start talking if there is or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4lE6KbVfBg?si=dZjSWJAYgJkafd7_

(1) (Reply)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.