Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) (1347 Views)

Which Side Of A Phone Is Best Suited For Fingerprint Sensor ? / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / Guys Its Like Airtel Now Has 4G O, See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) by starmehigh: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2015

One great feature of smartphone now is the introduction of a fingerprint scanner. According to our reviews of smartphone fingerprint scanner it enables you unlock your phone in less than a second (600 millisecond to be precise). And some fingerprint system can stores up to 10 fingerprint

Of course, you can always expect an Android app developer to try and bring interesting features to more people – even if there are hardware limitations. And yes, there is already an app that will scan your fingerprint and let you lock specific apps with it. The software is still in development and actual phone lock / unlock is listed as “coming soon”. For now, you can use it to secure some of your sensitive apps. Let’s see how all that works

How to fingerprint-lock apps on any Android device

1. Download Fingerprint AppLock

Download
Go ahead and grab the free version of the app to test it out

2. Choose Finger enroll

This is the app’s main menu. What you want to do first is register a fingerprint

3. Keep steady

OK, this is how it works – the app wil light up your LED flash and try to focus on your fingerprint. Yes, you need to keep steady for a while, and yes, it’s a bit annoying to get working. You need seven successful scans to enroll a fingerprint

4. Lock an app

Now that we have a finger registered – it’s time to lock an app. From the main menu, choose the middle option. Then, choose the app you want to lock

Readmore http://techzima.com/app-for-fingerprint-security-on-any-android-smartphone/
Re: App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lol

Rubbish, how much is finger print phone?

1 Like

Re: App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) by willian10: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
And the rating is 3.6
Next joke pls
Re: App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) by Paramount01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
I took the finger enrolled but i cant open my phone again thank god for the recovery on my phone
Re: App For Fingerprint Security On Any Android Smartphone (its like magic) by donfish28: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
the Best fingerprint app so far, works like magic, try it out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Uses My Number On Whatsapp / Airtel Excites Customers With Mega Pack Offer With Free Dongle, Mifi & Router / If U Are The Femi That Used My Referral Code On Zoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.