Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (7837 Views)

I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More / Ladies: 7 Signs To Know If Ur BF Is A Cultist.. / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
udysweet:
@Princess4ng wow! Dats nice. So u speak hause fluently? Can u speak our language? Me I can o,but trust me when I got hom this last Aug,I reverted to english,after hearing the heavily accented ibibio been spoken,so I won't fall my own hand,hahaha!
@zaragal,dis love thing ehn its luck o. I've also had a bad case with one,but I won't say I'm writing dem off. Infact my pple in the village have said I shd come to uyo since it seems lagos dsnt favor me,dat maybe I'll see one very good akwa ibom man come out and ask for my hand in marriage,lol! Never say never tho.

Lolzzzzz......heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh can't help but laugh @ ur experience
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by udysweet(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahaha,ayin eka mmi ami aya anwud ye imam(phew dats a mouthful!) Yes I tink I know most of dis "oku" lik d ikot ntuen oku,ikot ebido oku,and I tink ikot akpan oku(not like I've been to those places o) and then my late mum was from "etoi" itiam etoi. Dats in uyo too. I'm thinkin dat "etoi" too is a clan. Thank I can always come to u to educate me,lol! And Amen to d prayer
etenyong:

Let me educate you a little. Oku clan is one of the four clans that make up Uyo local govt. Oku clan consists of 14 villages, Afaha Oku, Iba Oku Ikot Ntuen Oku, Ikot Udoro Oku, Ikot Ebido Oku, Ikot Akpan oku, Ndueotung oku, ikot Oku........ etc. Let me stop here. Song idem, yak emem Abasi ado ye afo.

1 Like

Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by udysweet(f): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
@zaragal,na so my sister! I don see smtn for this life. Infact my life is full off stories o,enough to write a biography on,lol
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by hfinest1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
Hi Nairalanders,
I am from Akwa ibom, but lagos born.
I have enjoyed all the privileges of being a lagosian, but on the other hand, I feel I've been deprived of knowing where I come from. All my siblings married from other cultures and countries. I have never really met an Akwa ibomite, so am looking to meet someone interesting, single and God fearing. (And single! Lol)
So, the floor is thrown open. If ur from akwa ibom but lagos born, sign up and let's talk. If ur married, pls identify ur status. If ur single, be free....u never know, love may be in the air this October. smiley
was born n brought up in Lagos tho my mum n dad are both from akwa ibom.... been to my village like thrice sha... last time I travelled was like 3 or 4 yrs ago.... planning on going this December.... so, watsup bae.... n btw, i dnt look akwa ibom at all.... i resble igbo or urhobo guy... but i can bet my ballz, you'd love to know me wink
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by etenyong(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2015
udysweet:
@zaragal,na so my sister! I don see smtn for this life. Infact my life is full off stories o,enough to write a biography on,lol
You dont need to worry anymore. Your set time of happiness has come. Believe me.
What u had pass thru b4 was just an avenue to prepare U for the future. The Lord has come for you and you shall surely testfy of his goodness.

1 Like

Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
etenyong:

You dont need to worry anymore. Your set time of happiness has come. Believe me.
What u had pass thru b4 was just an avenue to prepare U for the future. The Lord has come for you and you shall surely testfy of his goodness.

Gospel of truth cheesy
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by udysweet(f): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amen smiley
etenyong:

Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Princess4ng:
am from Akwa ibom state but born and brought up in the north although I usually go home often
wow same with me and am already in akwa ibom now, based at abuja. Will you come home this december? We could arrange for a meet up. Am udeme by name
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Amazinpeace(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amazinpeace:
akwa ibomites in diaspora. I was born in akwa ibom but brought up in ajaokuta kogi state. am back in akwa ibom to learn my culture.
is so lets relate nau, either whatsapp or gmail
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Amazinpeace(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Profbrian:
is so lets relate nau, either whatsapp or gmail
gmail preferably. send me a pm
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by udysweet(f): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Ndito eka,ekom do o. Emesiere. Hav a great weekend!
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Amazinpeace:
give me your gmail
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by sparkleRed(f): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Akwaibom lagos born

I really dont like going to my village asanti uti ikpe in Ini lg evil personified angry
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by sparkleRed(f): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
hfinest1:
was born n brought up in Lagos tho my mum n dad are both from akwa ibom.... been to my village like thrice sha... last time I travelled was like 3 or 4 yrs ago.... planning on going this December.... so, watsup bae.... n btw, i dnt look akwa ibom at all.... i resble igbo or urhobo guy... but i can bet my ballz, you'd love to know me wink

see dem braggers naim dey make pple tire for una hian
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
sparkleRed:

I really dont like going to my village asanti uti ikpe in Ini lg evil personified angry
we are living in a modern and developed era. So pls do away with all those superstitions.
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by sparkleRed(f): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Profbrian:
we are living in a modern and developed era. So pls do away with all those superstitions.

oh really be deceiving ursef dats was I was forming modern till they killed my fada I dey look u dey life, terrible witches, dat will always look for ways to pull their family members down undecided
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
sparkleRed:

oh really be deceiving ursef dats was I was forming modern till they killed my fada I dey look u dey life, terrible witches, dat will always look for ways to pull their family members down undecided
is your dad late? Oh sorry. But well as a bonafide child of God, you got nothing to fear. The bible says perfect love cast out all fear because fear has torment. So if you have God's love flowing in you. You can still go back to your rightful inheritance /village without being afraid of the terrors of these wicans abi na witches
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by hfinest1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
sparkleRed:

see dem braggers naim dey make pple tire for una hian
how I take brag now okay show me bragging in what I saidsad
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amazinpeace:
replied and we could also meet up on whatsapp too 08060423357
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
sparkleRed:

u r right o but uruan is stil d headquarters of d witches n wizards in AKS
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
gommex:
my friend close dat dirty mouth am nt 4rm uruan.bt show me a town witout a wizard or witch. even at lag pple r dieing too. so plz if ur feel to denounce ur origin Cuz of Wat you tink. do plz naija constitution permits u. dnt say rubbish pple 4rm ini r excelling same as uruan. take stat of pple beggin n wishing d had cum 4rm aks
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by sparkleRed(f): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
gommex:

I dnt even knw those places wetn dey carry me go there
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by siamia(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
OMG! So many hilarious comments! Lol
First of all, I apologise for being absent here, since I started this thread. No excuse.
Second, if u know ur not from akwa ibom, which breeze carry u come?
Third, if uve ever read my other thread on 30plus and simgle, u'll know that I have zero tolerance for disrespecting others. So kindly refrain from firing ur verbal ak47s at others. Pls show urself to be the worthy akwa ibomites that u are.
I spent 4 solid years in uniuyo, to learn the culture and tastes of my people. But I still can't speak fluently. I want to correct that.
So, how are u all doing? How's life treating u? Pls let's turn up the volume, and get to know each other.
Remember, if ur married, identify ur status. If ur single and searching, well, its time for ur status to change!
Have a lovely nite's rest and go fearlessly into the new week!
Remain on top!
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
siamia:
I spent 4 solid years in uniuyo, to learn the culture and tastes of my people. !
studied and spent four years at uniuyo too. I studied history and international studies. I graduated in the year 2010
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
siamia:
Hi Nairalanders,
I am from Akwa ibom, but lagos born.
I have enjoyed all the privileges of being a lagosian, but on the other hand, I feel I've been deprived of knowing where I come from. All my siblings married from other cultures and countries. I have never really met an Akwa ibomite, so am looking to meet someone interesting, single and God fearing. (And single! Lol)
So, the floor is thrown open. If ur from akwa ibom but lagos born, sign up and let's talk. If ur married, pls identify ur status. If ur single, be free....u never know, love may be in the air this October. smiley

So you are from Akwa Ibom? Never knew. Good to know sha. I'm from Akwa Ibom as well.
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2015
lurex2rhyme:

my friend close dat dirty mouth am nt 4rm uruan.bt show me a town witout a wizard or witch. even at lag pple r dieing too. so plz if ur feel to denounce ur origin Cuz of Wat you tink. do plz naija constitution permits u. dnt say rubbish pple 4rm ini r excelling same as uruan. take stat of pple beggin n wishing d had cum 4rm aks
thunder fire u there, r u not one of d wizards tormenting n terrorizin ur village
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by lurex2rhyme(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
gommex:
thunder fire u there, r u not one of d wizards tormenting n terrorizin ur village
I dnt talk to low life get a life punk.
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
lurex2rhyme:

I dnt talk to low life get a life punk.
ode, who u dey form for, u r very silly.
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by ifeanyi83(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Aaaah....I love that lady that makes lovely afang soup not forgetting the atama and "ikpankuko" ( hope I spelt that correctly). But since the thread is only for Akwa-Ibomites I'll just stick with my.....dunno if she's from Akwa-Ibom though...
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by Mcoldsoja(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
I hail o!
Akwa Ibom Papa, Anambra mama, Lagos born.
No speak or hia Ibibio.
Tanku.
Re: If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! by siamia(f): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gdeven all.
I am so sorry I've neglected this thread. Its been work galore.
But am back on the thread, and took time to read all the posts.
I want to specially invite everyone to join the whatsapp chat on my other thread: 30plus and single
Its a great chat, a nice community and a place to meet Mr or Ms right.
The number is 08180632132.
I'll be waiting for u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / How Do I Get Rich Sugar Daddy Whatsapp Numbers In Nigeria.? / I Need A Girlfriend{abuja Girls Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.