Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. (987 Views)

How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos) / At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants / My Funny Experience At Passport Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. by Jimdonnet(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello guys good evening please I have an issue disturbing me.i was called last week Thursday to come and collect my international passport and came on Friday last week to ikoyi passport office but they were closed.actually I was at akwa ibom and I ran down to ikoyi to get the passport on getting there the whole place was closed I had to go back to akwa ibom that same day.

Sunday the dude that did it for me called me and told me to come and get it.so I told him I will come Wednesday which was yesterday.i came to ikoyi yesterday from akwa ibom and thumb printed and collected my passport.then I went to the guy that did it for me and he asked for my passport which I gave him.then he said I should go.but I asked for my passport back he said my mum who is abroad by the way said he should seize it.my uncle who stood in as my guarantor also said they should hold it and when he comes they should give it to him.

The issue is I have issues with my mum and uncle at the moment but does it affect my passport because I know my uncle can use it for some criminal purpose and he was my guarantor. Please I am thinking of calling in the police but I need someone to help me with someone that can get it back for me.

Please note I raised alarm and the immigration officers there gathered and took the passport from him but he was insisting they should not give it to me.i am not a criminal but the guy called me criminal and all sort of unprintable names.i really want to sue him and get my passport back.

Please if we have police officers here or anyone with the relevant authorities should please help me out.i have limited funds please

cc-lalasticlala,obinoscopy please help me on front page I was harassed at ikoyi passport office
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. by INTROVERT(f): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
please tell us complete story so that people who want to advice can advice...

WETIN YOU DO YOUR UNCLE AND MAMA no smoke without fire abi no fire without smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. by eluquenson(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whether you have family issues whatsoever or not, every human has freedom.
Engage a lawyer, or better still arrest that idiot that collected the passport from you.
BTW how come someone collected your passport & still tell you to go as if he use juju for you, bros thus is Lagos oh & next time you suppose headbutt the guy ni.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. by Jimdonnet(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
please tell us complete story so that people who want to advice can advice...

WETIN YOU DO YOUR UNCLE AND MAMA no smoke without fire abi no fire without smoke.

whether smoke or fire sister my passport is my property
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office. by Jimdonnet(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
eluquenson:
Whether you have family issues whatsoever or not, every human has freedom.
Engage a lawyer, or better still arrest that idiot that collected the passport from you.
BTW how come someone collected your passport & still tell you to go as if he use juju for you, bros thus is Lagos oh & next time you suppose headbutt the guy ni.

I will do that I sure will

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Hills Of Benue / 5 Most Dangerous Vacation Destination In The World / 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.