Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream (981 Views)

Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by duketunde: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Have you ever read a story and you were WHAT THE F... is this? Well you're about to read one of such crazy story.
Jewel Shuping, 30, from North Carolina, who has always dreamed of being blind arranged with a psychologist to have drain cleaner poured in her eyes to fulfill her wishes.
Jewel Shuping the lady who dreamed of becoming blind from childhood

Ms Shuping is believed to be suffering from Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID) a condition in which able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled.
Telling her weird and shocking story, she said her fascination with blindness began early in childhood and She was always 'blind-simming', which is pretending to be blind.

'My mother would find me walking in the halls at night, when I was three or four years old,' she said.
'By the time I was six I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable.'
As a child, she would spend hours staring at the sun, watching sunspots and solar storms after her mother told her it would damage her eyes.

- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/10/psychologist-help-woman-who-dreamed-of.html#sthash.LMmLPFGU.dpuf

Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by Artistree: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whites and their crazy mentality! I hope she is happier now...

1 Like

Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by fwwins(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Artistree:
Whites and their crazy mentality! I hope she is happier now...

Oh chi m
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyinbos and their weirdness....hope she's happy?
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 02, 2015
This woman is one sick freak

See demon possession at higher levels lawd have mercy on us all grin

1 Like

Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by cococandy(f): 5:45am On Oct 02, 2015
There's so many forms of disorders out there.
Each to their own.
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by lilmax(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Crazy whites and useless people be like “as long as she is happy“
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by eleojo23: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
what?!
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by DollyParton1(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2015
I hope she knows how survive while being blind.
Re: Psychologist Help Woman Who Dreamed Of Becoming BLIND Fulfil Her Lifelong Dream by duketunde: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
I swear the way this white folks reason ehn...and trust them to find a name for all this their stupidity...how on earth will someone wake up and then decide she wants to be blind lipsrsealed
DollyParton1:
I hope she knows how survive while being blind.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Is This, Hausa Has That,igbo Is This .why? / Why Yoruba Men Live Long( Screenshot) / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.