Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni (43698 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni by sirTesco(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
yinkard4me:

i'll put u through.
its not all universities that award M.Eng to dia engineering post graduate students but M.Sc, schools like University of Ibadan, Unilorin and others, just the way some universities of technology award B.Tech to dia engineering graduates instead of B.Eng.
Next time, make sure u dont tag someone a liar if u dont understand d subject of discussion.
Tnx bro. Am enlightened.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni by dunkem21(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Where is sonofel and dunkem21?

Hey, my brother ..I took a small leave off NL ..

Chai ..the truth has been distorted. It's well ..

Happy new month!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni by awesome11(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
engrlarex:

I don't reply children of baby factories...i kw u attended Wesley university how does that affect me.
Your comment has really shown the school that supposedly trained you.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni by Jacktheripper: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
This list is incomplete without uniosun
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacktheripper:
This list is incomplete without uniosun
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.