Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. (6433 Views)

Flavour's Beautiful Daughter & Babymama, Anna Banner / Anna Banner Shares No Makeup Pics / Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Declares She Is His One & Only With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Gabreal1:
Please what will make her feel behind with her peers, why will she go through lacks? You've just said absolute rubbish, very stupid human you are!
you are the silly dumb bastaard commenting foolerly on my post. OF FUKKING COURSE SHE WILL FEEL LACK!!!! SHE'S A 20 FUKKING YEAR OLD MOTHER WITY NO SOURCE OF INCOME. HASN'T FINISHED HEREDUCATION AND CAN'T LEAN ON THE BABY FATHER. YOU'RE DUMB TO THINK SHE WON'T GO THRU LACK. SECONDLY SHE CAN'T COMPETE WITH HER PEERS. THEY WILL BE MORE POSITIONED THAN HER. ITS THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU ANNA OR HER FAMILY WHO IS BITTER AND CAN'T SWALLOW THE TRUTH!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
pretydiva:
D baby is cute buh dat doesn't change d fact dat her mom is just a mere baby mama,n she was given birth 2 out of wedlock. Wat a shame..smjh
hug shame. Aru!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by kaayposh: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The babymama "20" years old shared pics of her flavour baby, Sofia. The child looks like Flavour lol.
A message to young Nigerian girls: STAY IN SCHOOL, GET A CAREER, GET MARRIED, THEN HAVE A BABY. BE FINANCIALLY STABLE!!! Motherhood is a STRUGGLE and it requires ALOT of patience. Get your life together first and create a stable home for your child. Not a father who is here today, gone tomorrow! Do not aspire to become an Anna, no matter how many selfies she takes she will always feel behind with her peers and unfulfilled. She will go thru lacks. Its just the bitter truth! If you MUST have sexual intercourse PLEASE use contraceptives. Pregnancy CAN be prevented (unless you want to lock down some cheap highlife singer) but that's not my business. A WORD IS ENOUGH!
see this one . aren't you also pregnant for ur 22yr old boyfriend or you planning for an abortion
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2015
kaayposh:
see this one . aren't you also pregnant for ur 22yr old boyfriend or you planning for an abortion
nonsense. Since when was muna preggy?
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by londoner: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2015
ROSYL:

Agreed, but please make sure you post your advice on Jim Iyk thread. He too had a baby (obviously without protection) with a woman, that's not his wife. I'm saying this because all I see on that thread was congratulations, but when it comes to unmarried ladies having babies, everyone turns to wise Solomon, with unsolicited advice.

Exactly what I have been saying here. The so called men here never come out to talk against the well known father's. If this is Flavour's child they also don't criticise him for having a child outside wedlock. Same with Jim Iyke, Davido,Wizkid, Timaya psquare before marriage to the mum etc. None are termed just baby daddies.

They rather celebrate and compare which of the kids have 'swag' and which is cutest when they are spoken about in relation to their unmarried dads.

Sometimes I really despair at the lopsided reasoning of Nigerian males on NL.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by londoner: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2015
ROSYL:

Agreed, but please make sure you post your advice on Jim Iyk thread. He too had a baby (obviously without protection) with a woman, that's not his wife. I'm saying this because all I see on that thread was congratulations, but when it comes to unmarried ladies having babies, everyone turns to wise Solomon, with unsolicited advice.

Exactly what I have been saying here. The so called men here never come out to talk against the well known father's. If this is Flavour's child they also don't criticise him for having a child outside wedlock. Same with Jim Iyke, Davido,Wizkid, Timaya psquare before marriage to the mum etc.

They rather celebrate and compare which of the kids have 'swag' and which is cutest when they are spoken about in relation to their unmarried dads.

Having a baby outside of wedlock may not be the ideal situation but I don't see one side should go Scot free while the other is demonized.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
londoner:

Exactly what I have been saying here. The so called men here never come out to talk against the well known father's. If this is Flavour's child they also don't criticise him for having a child outside wedlock. Same with Jim Iyke, Davido,Wizkid, Timaya psquare before marriage to the mum etc.

Having a baby outside of wedlock may not be the ideal situation but I don't see one side should go Scot free while the other is demonized.
ahhh rubbish! Nansense!
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by londoner: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
ahhh rubbish! Nansense!

Too many man-children on NL....lol
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by dikxie: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wat are you even saying
Palmwinetapper:
yeah..its for dustbin men
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Gabreal1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are the silly dumb bastaard commenting foolerly on my post. OF FUKKING COURSE SHE WILL FEEL LACK!!!! SHE'S A 20 FUKKING YEAR OLD MOTHER WITY NO SOURCE OF INCOME. HASN'T FINISHED HEREDUCATION AND CAN'T LEAN ON THE BABY FATHER. YOU'RE DUMB TO THINK SHE WON'T GO THRU LACK. SECONDLY SHE CAN'T COMPETE WITH HER PEERS. THEY WILL BE MORE POSITIONED THAN HER. ITS THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU ANNA OR HER FAMILY WHO IS BITTER AND CAN'T SWALLOW THE TRUTH!
You don't even know this girl you're talking about, who said she has no source of income, you're juss block headed bro.
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

No he didn't. Soon I will start using bath water from my anus to offer you to drink!!
olodo
Re: Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. by Palmwinetapper: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

olodo
sharapp there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Second Son's Screensaver Will Melt Your Heart / Bbnaija Alex Set To Marry Her Edo Boyfriend, Dumps Tobi (photos) / El-chapo's Wife More Beautiful Than Kim Kardeshian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.