Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) (27426 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2015
This girl no get no get ambition.. baby mama at her age...
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by amutajames: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm u beta go back and complete ur sch
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Na baby mama dey reign now abi.. omo see as this useless american culture don become fashion for Nigeria.. why can't we copy the best parts of American culture.. if not low-yansh jeans, na sagging pants or meaningless tattoos or toking Sk and weed and unintelligent loud music with runz girls twerking or baby-mamas
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by greatbuc(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Village girl pose. Just get back to ya senses and push that iroko tree to the Alter
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
bukwork:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Technology nor go killll me ooohh. Imagine, u leave ur baby the take sefiee up and down chaiiiii.
Lol, it's funny
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:

But I have zoomed this to the highest but can't see anything in that baby trolley

They make it look so easy in movies: "Zoom and enhance".
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by jbaby265(f): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
flokii:
Annie see your life?..

na only you dey carry baby waka for street dey snap pictures..

you no get shame atal?

hating..at least she did not abort it..
make una free d babe jor
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
preciousMI1:

but what does entering airplane gat to do with anything??

Its not enough to Read... Understanding is important as well

Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Mssbrowneyez28(f): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thief stop scamming people here,sent you 1500 crdt and till date u evn reject my calls...ole buruku nairalandera beware!!!!!!!!
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Mssbrowneyez28(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
decenth00kup:
Flavour baby mama
Thief stop scamming people here,sent you 1500 crdt and till date u evn reject my calls...ole buruku nairalandera beware!!!!!!!!
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by melzabull(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
I love this babe thou
Flavour nwa mama, biko confirm her cheesy
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by chrismastre5(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
And the !diots Insulting her about being a Baby Mama have never Entered an Air Plane undecided

women and money, so because u wan enter plane na baby go give you ticket?
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by kandiikane(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweatlana:

Having money is no excuse to lead and unreputable life style
So you think you are better than her because she had a baby outside wedlock?

Oga, go siddon for corner joor, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Slimzjoe:
And the !diots Insulting her about being a Baby Mama have never Entered an Air Plane undecided

So what da fùck?

Ode

What's special about entering a plane?

Ewu
Re: Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) by thelish(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
she looks lovely, same with the baby.
where is d baby? I nor see oo. abi na becos I dey use Nokia torch browse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him / Ini Edo Rocks N900k D&G Embellished Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.