Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms (15341 Views)

Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Pics:military Accused Of Training Troops In Ordinary Clothe And Bathroom Slipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by BedLam: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2015
83lagosroad:

Will video also tell lies. Ure only covering your friends incompetence rather than condemn such. Or have you not seen terribly dressed uniform men on the road before?. So why the pretence. And mind you NL is not the source of the story before you instigate them to arrest another blogger. Yeeye people
Madam, did I tell you the content from the video is a lie? Are those men reenlisted men or not? Terribly dressed has to do with the officers! I have seen cute ones whose appearances will make you fall in love with whatever force they rep, so that's not an argument when take it into consideration that we lack maintenance.
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by tonychristopher: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
eagleccentric:
You guys can believe anything if you believe this, haba!!!

Why are we always ready to believe the worst about our own country?? The so called oyibos do all they can to discredit our motherland and gullible nigerians praise them to high heavens..

We've gone past the days of just swallowing trash. Nigeria Army has many training institutions and i have friends and colleagues who passed thru them. I believe there are NLs who live in Zaria and know about Nigeria Army Depot where recruits are first trained. Its not like dis. Has never been and never will be!!!

After you guys will get angry when the Army high command accuses NL for being the hotspot for fake news..

Out of patriotism sef, lets be asking those carrying negative news about our beloved 9ja to shut up.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove take note!!!

OK let's assume that oyibo wants to discredit your motherland

Now let's ask you... What can your country be credited for
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by emmanuel596(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2015
This might be applicants
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Nairaland will be considered an avenue for BH propaganda if this false report is lifted to the front page. I would believe if troops are being given surprise drill in those pics but our troops are among the most well trained in Africa and the world.

Aljazeera once reported a news with a fake Nigerian map are they not supposed to be sued by th Nigerian government?

well trained eh

Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by tiswell(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
These are the cowards who ran away from fighting boko haram citing several excuses against Goodluck. Now they are blaming "change" government who appointed "change" Chief of Defence Staff and Chief of Army Staff.
What do you really know when it comes to cowardice as regards the military.
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by litetias(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2015
eagleccentric:

Why are we always ready to believe the worst about our own country?? The so called oyibos do all they can to discredit our motherland and gullible nigerians praise them to high heavens..

We've gone past the days of just swallowing trash. Nigeria Army has many training institutions and i have friends and colleagues who passed thru them. I believe there are NLs who live in Zaria and know about Nigeria Army Depot where recruits are first trained. Its not like dis. Has never been and never will be!!!

After you guys will get angry when the Army high command accuses NL for being the hotspot for fake news..

Out of patriotism sef, lets be asking those carrying negative news about our beloved 9ja to shut up.

Please point out the lies to me.

Are you saying there's no corruption in the Nigerian Army where the top officers embezzle the money meant for welfare and ammunition?

Are you saying the barracks where the families of these military men live is not without steady electricity and basic amenities?

Are you saying that because you want to be a patriot then you should refuse to accept the truth about the poor state of your country wrought about by corruption?

Flats to let in Warri

www.nairaland.com/2533318/3-bedroom-apartment-let-warri

www.nairaland.com/2612795/2-bedroom-flat-let-warri

www.nairaland.com/2612807/2-bedroom-flat-let-warri

1 Like

Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by Ifeco58: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2015
All this are bokoharam receiving their training to kill and destroy properties lives
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2015
eagleccentric:

If someone points out that you are missing something do you take note or do you tell him to shut up?
I dont need Aljazeera or any foreign media to tell me how indiscplined and ill trai ed the Nigerian military is
Starting from the top look at how fat and out of shape their senior officers look
Then look at their unruly attitude, shabby dress sense, compare it with military officers in other countries
I have friends too serving in foreign armed forces we see them, we hang out. The difference is clear
you know who is the better trained soldier
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by madskills(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Aljazeera make una go middle east go stop d fight who tell una say NA Uniform dey enforce training for Naija?mtchewwwww
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by kodlins(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2015
My dear, don't be quick to call them cowards.
I spent an entire one year inside 3 Div and I can tell you that what these guys are passing through is terrible.

Had you visited Bonny Camp? Those guys don't have toilet. They have their bath early in the morning and defecate inside the Atlantic
ProfessorPeter:
These are the cowards who ran away from fighting boko haram citing several excuses against Goodluck. Now they are blaming "change" government who appointed "change" Chief of Defence Staff and Chief of Army Staff.
Re: Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms by chrisblack: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
eagleccentric:

don't mind all this people this is just the impromptu fitsness test normally done in military barracks.the question is even if they are in training who are we suppose to blame? To me its Jonathan cause he claimed to have kitted and rearmed the military. Mind you buhari is still probing how money was spent.Jonah says bought and renovated their barracks or a they saying the pictures of the barracks is just recent.Jonathan govt made lots of money they could have used in renovating and kitting the soldiers properly,but what happened. It that there is no money what do you want buhari to do.To me he's trying within the available means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC / 2023: Why I Am The Right Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Osinbajo / 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.