Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun (15345 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by oriskenny16: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMH-QHL0Wo
2023 Election: I Will Not Labour in Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by FreeStuffsNG: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
I agree with Dr Abati that the response"I will not labour in vain" is good. It shows he is the one who understood what Asiwaju Tinubu meant wink

HE Peter Obi did not get it because he does not understand Yoruba despite spending most part of his adult life in the SW and failed to integrate himself to the Yoruba society. He was not visionary enough to know that someday, it will help him if he understands Yoruba and the ignorance he displayed won't have occured.

Folks like Engnr Igbokwe and some few Igbos can't make such mistake because they understand Yoruba and are fully integrated yet still remain Igbo.

Obi does not understand that Asiwaju was not refering to labour as a virtue but labouring in vain like an accursed one who must be avoided like plague. That was the message those APC guys took home from that massive rally; that they should avoid LP like a plague.

Despite his donkey years in the SW, Obi is still seen as an outsider. smh

This is a lesson to many non-indigenes boasting that they have spent donkey years in SW but know next to nothing about the Yoruba language and never integrated into the Yoruba society.

Anywhere you are,please learn the local dialect and integrate yourself so that you won't be like Obi. It will help you someday.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why Tinubu will Lose

May we shock you that APC is totally dead in the south south and southeast. Tinubu's choice as a presidential candidate with his self-murder-plan of Muslim-Muslim made it hateful. The only signs of APC are those vying for political posts, and they are very cautious of their words in their campaigns to avoid fights. They know the name Tinubu will spoil show so they combine Labor in their campaigns. You should have learnt from Edo.no-be-Lagos. South-south votes will be halved for PDP and LP and believe it or still wallow in denials southwest votes will be 25percent or more per state for Obi because of religion. These are the calculations haunting Tinubu. No southerner of moral standing can sell Tinubu where there is Obi especially to a Christian. Tinubu is relying on either INEC or presidential magic which may not work because secretly Buhari is working for Atiku.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Muhammad234: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by danjumaisah: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omo this is a war
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Balistic4: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Same here kiss kiss
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Wintertime: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vv
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by naija4life247: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
We shall see on Saturday. You laboured in vain four years ago, you have started another vain labour again

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Badrufresh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by stano2(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
I and my family will waste our votes on Tinubu.
If you feel our labor is in vain, no problem.

My conscience is so clear, i never voted for APC.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Moh247: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes you will

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by naija4life247: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is the one who understood what Asiwaju Tinubu meant wink

HE Peter Obi did not get it because he does not understand Yoruba despite spending most part of his adult life in the SW and failed to integrate himself to the Yoruba society.

Asiwaju was not refering to labour as a virtue but labouring in vain like an accursed one who must be avoided like plague.

They are actually cursed and are plagued. Or how else can we explain it that Peter Obituary was chased away from APGA after labouring for years? He went to PDP and started labouring again, when it was time for harvest, Wike the wicked and Atikulation pursued him again. This is double labour in vain. Now, he has started labouring with the labourers in Labour Party, what type of generational curse is this?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by dhetz: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na so...
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Chijeep(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
as far you're not among the Party of BY FIRE BY FORCE /DO OR DIE, you'll never labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by adefitim(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Amen. At the same time LP I wish him all the best
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by AsawanaDgreat: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
By God's grace you Will not

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by frugal(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Peter Obi came too late. Labour party would have swept a lot of seats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Sexydevil(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
danjumaisah:
Omo this is a war
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by naija4life247: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
frugal:
Peter Obi came too late.

He is not here yet

50 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by naija4life247: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
danjumaisah:
Omo this is a war

Yes, it is

48 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by franchasofficia: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu and all His Supporters for supporting Tinubu, says its the turn of Igbos, watchi the emotional video here

https://www.nairaland.com/7227476/popular-yoruba-oba-blast-tinubu#114723375

May God and nature bless all honest Yoruba men and women who always stand for truth without prejudice. Nature and life will forever be kind to you all for standing up for truth and fairness!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Akagas(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
naija4life247:
We shall see on Saturday. You laboured in vain four years ago, you have started another vain labour again
he must win the election by God's grace
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by naija4life247: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akagas:
he must win the election by God's grace

God is not from your village ooo. God is for everyone. God is with APC, PDP, APGA, LP,e t c., but only the most prepared Party will win. God does not do magic

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by GeneralPula: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

HE Peter Obi did not get it because he does not understand Yoruba despite spending most part of his adult life in the SW and failed to integrate himself to the Yoruba society. He was not visionary enough to know that someday, it will help him if he understands Yoruba and the ignorance he displayed won't have occured. Folks like Engnr Igbokwe and some few Igbos can't make such mistake because they understand Yoruba and are fully integrated yet still remain Igbo.

Obi does not understand that Asiwaju was not refering to labour as a virtue but labouring in vain like an accursed one who must be avoided like plague. That was the message those APC guys took home from that massive rally.

This is a lesson to many non-indigenes boasting that they have spent donkey years in SW but know next to nothing about the Yoruba language and never integrated into the Yoruba society.
Anywhere you are, learn the local dialect and integrate yourself so that you won't be like Obi.

Pandora nah scam..
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by Akagas(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
naija4life247:

They are actually cursed and are plagued. Or how else can we explain it that Peter Obituary was chased away from APGA after labouring for years? He went to PDP and started labouring again, when it was time for harvest, Wike the wicked and Atikulation pursued him again. This is double labour in vain. Now, he has started labouring with the labourers in Labour Party, what type of generational curse is this?
You must be a very stupid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by 5iine: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun by PHIPEX(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

HE Peter Obi did not get it because he does not understand Yoruba despite spending most part of his adult life in the SW and failed to integrate himself to the Yoruba society. He was not visionary enough to know that someday, it will help him if he understands Yoruba and the ignorance he displayed won't have occured. Folks like Engnr Igbokwe and some few Igbos can't make such mistake because they understand Yoruba and are fully integrated yet still remain Igbo.

Obi does not understand that Asiwaju was not refering to labour as a virtue but labouring in vain like an accursed one who must be avoided like plague. That was the message those APC guys took home from that massive rally.

Anywhere you are, learn the local dialect and integrate yourself so that you won't be like Obi.

All these speaking in tongues to defend a man who has promised to feed Nigerians with Agbado and Cassava for the next 8years.

If Tinubu has the answer to Nigeria's problem why has he not given it to Buhari and Osinbajo whom he brought in as messiahs of Nigeria?

Do not waste 8years of your life for a man that does not know you exist

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: Clarify Position - Lai Mohammed Tells Peter Obi / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / Chris Ekpenyong: I Will Expose Akpabio If He Dares Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.