Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC (21176 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by HungerBAD: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:

Its just a theory that naturally certain things attract other things naturally, just like males are naturally attracted to females which is a natural phenomenon which I know you will view my profile which is another natural theory because am a lady

Back to the thread I knew buhari doesn't negotiate/deal with such men in sensitive position men like amaechi so the list is flawed.

View your profile?laughing.

I have only viewed one profile on NL and that was Ishilove and actually disturbed her about her Profile Pic, and that was on my first day of registration here. Two days after my registration here, i concluded nearly everybody here is a MAN, so no viewing of profiles for me.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by VirginFinder: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Na wa o.
Tuesday now looks far-off.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE PRESIDENT WILL PUT TOGETHER A LIST WHICH COMPRISES OF CHUKWUMA SOLUDO, PAT UTOMI, OBY EZEWKESILI, CHRIS NGIGE, FASHOLA, AMAECHI AND CO, FOR MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL. WHEN THE LIST IS READ ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE, EVEN LAI MOHAMMED WILL BE SHOCKED.

Good morning Midolian.
Come and see your good friend Mr HINWAZAKA.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Dronedude(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
We will be fooled if the economy doesn't stabilise by the beginning of next year.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Republlican(f): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

View your profile?laughing.

I have only viewed one profile on NL and that was Ishilove, and that was on my first day of registration here. Two days after my registration here, i concluded nearly everybody here is a MAN, so no viewing of profile for me.
So funny, you got it so so wrong lolz
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by denedene(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
spare me the crap mr lai Mohamed, didn't $2bn go missing during his regime? what experience are you talking about? out of 180million you couldn't find one just one person to lead that ministry. it's not like age is on buhari's to the nation and pet ministry. my business is crumbling due to his stringent rule

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by castrokins(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Lai Mo'd Still Made Time To Blame Their Delay On 'Improper Hand-over Notes.

Democracy As Championed By APC: If At First You Don't Succeed, Blame It On Someone.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by emmanuel596(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Only GOD knows how many wailers we ve lost in the name of waiting for ministerial list that they will still wail about

R.I.P to the dead cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by TeamSimple(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
I saw a man in tata bus yesternight selling photocopied list of the ministers. On my way from Ketu to Ikorodu axis. @ first I thought it was a joke until some gullible ones started paying extra 10naira has the paper came with current affairs which was sold for 50naira.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
What if the list is stolen from Saraki's office before Tuesdayshocked
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Sai Baba! I hope he puts a dedicated person in Agriculture so that that can be revitalised. That sector and mines are the panacea of our current economic situation.

Happy birthday mzteemarh. Allah bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by StOla: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:

Its just a theory that naturally certain things attract other things naturally, just like males are naturally attracted to females which is a natural phenomenon which I know you will view my profile which is another natural theory because am a lady

Back to the thread I knew buhari doesn't negotiate/deal with such men in sensitive position men like amaechi so the list is flawed.

True to your assertion, I viewed your profile. You're a sexy lion ruling a republican jungle.

Never resist nature.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2015
WHY ALL THESE NOISE AND EXTREMELY HIGH EXPECTATION FOR THE MINISTERIAL LIST.... IS THIS THE FIRST TIME NIGERIA WILL BE HAVING MINISTERS?? WHY THE NOISE....IT WONT BE A SURPRISE EVEN IF WE GET TO SEE TUPAC SHAKUR'S NAME ON THE MINISTERIAL LIST..
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

That is why some of us, have not written anything about the Ministerial list bandied around yet.Meanwhile, GOATandYAMtheory is a cool Moniker and what is the Story behind it?Goat chop una Yam for Barn?

But, if there is something i have to give this Government credit for. That will have to be the ability to keep a sealed lips, on important National Matters.

Imagine, all Ministerial Appointees went through some vetting process, both from the Security Agencies, the Senate and a host of others. And still nothing or no name was leaked out.

Compare and Contrast it to when PDP was in Power.

Patience Jonathan, would have been the one doing the screening, and all Ogogoro Joint would have at that LIST by the Morning after. This shows that we have a serious Government in place now.

Nice one Mr. President for bringing some semblance of respect, and decency into our Political Class.

grin grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Kennywills7(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
It's been four months or so since Jonathan handed over power to buhari, so i don't understand wot dis excuse about d handover notes.
I mean dats not a gud excuse anymore, if they say they are taking time to choose d best hands to handle the ministries dat will b understandable and with dat we expect to see new names and faces on d list as ministers not dis our failed politicians!
Until d list is read out loud on d floor of d house, i won't comment on who and who made d list and i think that is fair
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Bern1992(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2015
I said it, this Lie must deny it grin angry
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by midolian(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Good morning Midolian.
Come and see your good friend Mr HINWAZAKA.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Mr Hinwazaka na case. Very funny guy cheesy
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by jaypee123: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Get ready for your exclusive indept analysis of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with special local content interviews by Don Pedro Okojie showing every Fridays on DTN Startimes 2:30pm and Channels Tv on DStv Channel 254 6:30pm. Get tuned in[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Even APC do not know the content of the list, they should just shut up.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by alexlee50: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

That is why some of us, have not written anything about the Ministerial list bandied around yet.Meanwhile, GOATandYAMtheory is a cool Moniker and what is the Story behind it?Goat chop una Yam for Barn?

But, if there is something i have to give this Government credit for. That will have to be the ability to keep a sealed lips, on important National Matters.

Imagine, all Ministerial Appointees went through some vetting process, both from the Security Agencies, the Senate and a host of others. And still nothing or no name was leaked out.

Patience Jonathan, would have been the one doing the screening, and all Ogogoro Joints would have had that LIST by the Morning after. This shows that we have a serious Government in place now.

Nice one Mr. President for bringing some semblance of respect, and decency into our Political Class.

You forgot to add they also know how to lie to cover their Bleep up.For instance,when they went to u.n,they missed the security talk on boko haram,the initial statement they gave was that it was not listed as amajor event that was why no delegation represented the country.When they realised they goofed they said the Joy Ogwu our representative at the U.n sabotaged the presidents visit by not putting the event in his intinery.So apart from the fact that they keep sealed lips national matters,they can also lie,lets give them credit for that too.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by HungerBAD: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
alexlee50:
You forgot to add they also know how to lie to cover their Bleep up.For instance,when they went to u.n,they missed the security talk on boko haram,the initial statement they gave was that it was not listed as amajor event that was why no delegation represented the country.When they realised they goofed they said the Joy Ogwu our representative at the U.n sabotaged the presidents visit by not putting the event in his intinery.So apart from the fact that they keep sealed lips national matters,they can also lie,lets give them credit for that too.

Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by wristbangle: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2015
Cool. Make Tuesday quickly come
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=30pt]. where are the wailing wailers...

what if GEJ makes that list...gringrin...
wetin you go do?? [/size]
I go kill myself
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Change2015(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:

Prepare to be surprised then. Lol
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by vigasimple(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Keneking:
What if the list is stolen from Saraki's office before Tuesdayshocked

There is NO LIST.
Nothing inside the envelope handed over to Saraki. It was just an empty brown envelope for TV photos.

Government of propaganda. You can win elections by propaganda but you cannot govern by propaganda.

APC = ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by onismate: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Shebi i don talk this thing before. Nigerian media are full of lies and propaganda, But what of if the media was right after all, i swear lie muhhammed you are in trouble. or maybe Baba Buhari has the name of Orubebe in the one sent to Saraki!
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Kingspin(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

Patience Jonathan, would have been the one doing the screening, and all Ogogoro Joints would have had that LIST by the Morning after. This shows that we have a serious Government in place now.

Does keeping the list away have anything to do with better country and good governance? Nigerians is in dare need of good health, road, living, education, power, laws and better social services for all Nigerians and not these political scene and politicking. We are always been carried away by politics and irrelevant issues. Keeping list is now an achievement. We should wait for the real list and see how the nominees could transform the Country. This should be the issue and concern to any average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by dougivilla(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

Your president promised to name ALL his ministers by September ending. To send list sef, na WAEC for am!!

I guess its not September ending yet?!!

You certainly did not see anything wrong with his inability to keep to his word as a president, but are celebrating his ability to keep secrets and looking for how to connect GEJ and his family to your president's incompetence and lies? smh.

Goodluck as you keep mumuing yourself on social media!

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by dougivilla(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
It's been four months or so since Jonathan handed over power to buhari, so i don't understand wot dis excuse about d handover notes.
I mean dats not a gud excuse anymore, if they say they are taking time to choose d best hands to handle the ministries dat will b understandable and with dat we expect to see new names and faces on d list as ministers not dis our failed politicians!
Until d list is read out loud on d floor of d house, i won't comment on who and who made d list and i think that is fair
Someone should please ask APC if it takes four to five months from date of receipt of ''handover'' notes for governance to commence or even ministers to be appointed.

This Lai mohammed is just fooling his old age!
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by carboblanko(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

I concur bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister / Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.