Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC (21177 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Bestman2000: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
You are great in that I remain silent till then.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by ooshinibos: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Please you people should release this shit.. Its not worth the suspense

This Is four months in office and yet you cannot find 36 people in a country of 180 million people to appoint ministers. And yet you people have the Guts to tell Nigerians nonsence. Its not as if the list Is made of saints. Still same old PDP members you claim couldnt achieve anything in 16 years.

In a sane Nation, most of the speculated proposed ministers should be behind bars.

my bruv , Nigeria is a complicated country
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Redfruit(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:

Its just a theory that naturally certain things attract other things naturally, just like males are naturally attracted to females which is a natural phenomenon which I know you will view my profile which is another natural theory because am a lady

Back to the thread I knew buhari doesn't negotiate/deal with such men in sensitive position men like amaechi so the list is flawed.

Dude is gay......so stop flashing that your weak brake light sad
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aufbauh:
Blessed are those who do not speculate for they shall not be disappointed.

PMB has been adopting a suspense theory in the cause of his appointment so far. In as much as it might be his own style of governance to whittle down undue politicking within the corridor of power thereby heating up the polity.
Word!!!
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by thundafire: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
lai mohammed is already dy government minister for information so brace up country lies will be told nd he will counter nd said he neva said it but by dy way dy list is dy aunthenticated one filled with crooks beta buhari 4 make tinubu EFCC CHAIRMAN nd OBJ ICPC BOSS so dat he can stamp out corruption
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by friends4ever(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
eazysmiles:
Alright Sir.

But wait oo. Please what do you call a fool at 40?

Who still plays soccer in the street with teenagers grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
For the fact that lai Muhammad is denying this list, I believe the list is authentic
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by 83lagosroad(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Bobbystanley:

This Is four months in office and yet you cannot find 36 people in a country of 180 million people to appoint ministers. And yet you people have the Guts to tell Nigerians nonsence. Its not as if the list Is made of saints. Still same old PDP members you claim couldnt achieve anything in 16 years.

In a sane Nation, most of the speculated proposed ministers should be behind bars.

The least. Person I wish to see on that list is Layi mohammed cos for all I care for he tells lies to cover the shortcomings of his party and I am more than convinced that any ministry he heads will be full of lies.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by akp202(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Makes sense.

That is why some of us, have not written anything about the Ministerial list bandied around yet.Meanwhile, GOATandYAMtheory is a cool Moniker and what is the Story behind it?Goat chop una Yam for Barn?

But, if there is something i have to give this Government credit for. That will have to be the ability to keep a sealed lips, on important National Matters.

Imagine, all Ministerial Appointees went through some vetting process, both from the Security Agencies, the Senate and a host of others. And still nothing or no name was leaked out.

Compare and Contrast it to when PDP was in Power.

Patience Jonathan, would have been the one doing the screening, and all Ogogoro Joints would have had that LIST by the Morning after. This shows that we have a serious Government in place now.

Nice one Mr. President for bringing some semblance of respect, and decency into our Political Class.

my friend shut ur trap....d speculation making waves were do u think they came from, u think they are mere rumour? wait till tuesday and c if there will b diff from d rumour list and d list to disclose by d senate president.....incase u dont know there is an iota of truth in all rumour.
Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by mensdept: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Its a shame that with all the crises and bombings a President, especially one running or pretending to run for 12 years, still would not be ready on day 1.

But this is the zoo, where Yar Adua can go missing for 60 days, Nigeria placed on Terrorist list, and no response for weeks on out. Yet no revolution, no accountability, and complacency.

October don come, yet ministerial list no dey.

Too bad for those injured in Abuja now.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Wrong. Some not most of the speculated and proposed ministers should be behind bars, most of the names on the list are actually people of high integrity don't come here and spoil peoples hard earned reputation, besides most of the proposed nominees were never pdp members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.