Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin (23817 Views)

11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by kokoA(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
dekdek:

Protection seeking things..... grin grin grin
and trust the Otuoke father Christmas grin He sharply rewarded him with a radio station license and other "settlements" wey mouth no fit talk for public grin This man would have been occupying the seat Shehu Sani is occupying now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by kahal29: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
disloman:
This boy is still bitter about GEJ's loss.Na wa oooo.Wait till tuesday b4 opening your wide mouth.

I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by kahal29: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
diegwu01:
this was Buhari's former spokesman,
was bribed by GEJ at the last minute to switch allegiance and he fell for it. few months after, GEJ lost.
people and their Luck. grin grin

Imagine how time fly

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Okanokan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=kokoA post=38593491]Ntoorrr tongue This one time Buhari spokesman that saw money and quickly switched support to PDP. Cash and carry activist. Dude is now a chief wailer in the wailing kingdom. grin #LoyaltyPays.

Odumakin like Pastor Tunde Bakare are principled activist who are worth the name activist, not political turncoats masquerading themselves as activist. The day Tinubu and his clique took control and management of Buhari, Odumakin and Bakare withdrew from the group, so nothing strange

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by samokoduwa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
J
SmithEnemona:
Publicity Secretary of the Yoruba Socio-political group, Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, yesterday said that President Muhammadu Buhari should have submitted the names of ministerial nominees at Eagle Square on May 29.

He said the four months wait had come to nothing as there were no exciting names on the list.

Reacting to the speculated names of possible ministers, Odumakin said Buhari did not surprise anyone.

He said: “There is no excitement or surprise in the list. They are mostly run of the mill people that do not warrant waiting four months to have. Those names could have been submitted at Eagles square on May 29.”

Senate President Bukola Saraki had Wednesday received the first 21 nominees to make President Buhari ministerial list.

Nominees being speculated are 1.Dr. Chris Ngige (Anambra); 2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti); 3. Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers); 4. Babatunde Fashola (Lagos); 5. Abdurrahman Dambazau (rtd) (Kano); 6. Aisha AlHassan (Taraba); 7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia); 8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun); 9. Abubakar Malami SAN (Kebbi); 10. Senator Sirika Hadi (Katsina).

Others are 11. Barrister Adebayo Shittu (Oyo); 12. Sulaiman Adamu (Jigawa); 13. Solomon Dalong (Plateau); 14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta); 15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo); 17. Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom); 18. Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Niger); 19. Ibrahim Jibril; 20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue) and 21. Amina Mohammed (Kaduna).

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/buharis-list-not-worth-the-wait-he-should-have-submitted-on-may-29-odumakin/

As much as I see ur reasons, but check the cost of saving four month salary already. Then you wld ask at the hand of economic activity. We thanks God. At least must coy has started calling for test n interview. So tue should come so all activities can start functioning again o
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Waiting four months for Lai Mohamed and Rotimi Amaechi is ridiculous.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Finally Angels and Saints are known as Buhari Ministers.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by haskeem: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
May be his name would have been exciting, yeye dey talk
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oloriburuku ni bobo yi sha! I just pity his wife !
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dougivilla(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Maser:
Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN) at it again.

As for me one thing I know be say

Whereas before Buhari fuel was over N100 now its N87
Whereas before Buhari kerosene was N150, now it's N50
Whereas there were queues at petrol stations, now no queues
Whereas before Buhari there was 2-3hrs light now its about 20hrs
Whereas before Buhari refineries were not working, now they are
Whereas before Buhari cement was N1900, now it's N1300

Those who don't like it this way can pack out of Nigeria
Some say he's confused, may this his "confusion" never go away.
Those who after seeing these things still prefer GEJ, may their lives be run the way GEJ ran Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!
Would you be magnanimous enough to also give us

1. Bokoharam induced weekly death statistics
2. Monthly average Job loss records
3. Daily business closure rate
4. Dollar exchange rates then and now
5. Cost of goods and services (Inflation)
6. Number of new contracts commenced or commissioned
7. Investors trillion naira loss ration during GEJ and now
8. Just one single road ''earmarked'' for construction
9. How many school children have been fed so far
10. When will the dollar exchange for=N=1
11. When last did you and your old man receive your =N=5,000 unemployed and =N=5,000 old man stipend
12. When will NYSC start receiving post NYSC allowee, pending when jobs will be created
13. How many new jobs have been created

Why is there nothing from the campaign promise of your sectional president to celebrate but inherited achievements of the last administration?

What am I even saying. I forgot I was communicating with a confused and brainwashed broom waving, Sai baba chanter.

Like master, like slave!!

May God run your own life in the confused and lopsided manner your master is running Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
My fellow commentators don't mind Odumakin it was because Buhari said he belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody which he taught Baba will consider him for an appointment not knowing that the cabinet is not meant for people like him who have no respect as trained in Yoruba land, a talkative and self acclaimed technocrat. Sorry Odumakin you can't be considered as a messenger under baba talk-less, member of a cabinet of a respective government headed by Buhari who is a discipline man.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by oshiosense(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
This man should just pack and go one side
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Maser: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
dougivilla:

11. When last did you and your old man receive your =N=5,000 unemployed and =N=5,000 old man stipend
12. When will NYSC start receiving post NYSC allowee, pending when jobs will be created

Why is there nothing from the campaign promise of your sectional president to celebrate but inherited achievements of the last administration?

What am I even saying. I forgot I was communicating with a confused and brainwashed broom waving, Sai baba chanter.

May God run your own life in the confused and lopsided manner your master is running Nigeria.

Obviously you're incapable of any rational thought cos you're beclouded by hate and may so remain till you spill your bile! So just stay there hating on PMB while the rest of us have fun. Needless to engage with you sorry little chap!
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Jwhizzy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
diegwu01:
this was Buhari's former spokesman,
was bribed by GEJ at the last minute to switch allegiance and he fell for it. few months after, GEJ lost.
people and their Luck. grin grin

Sounds like Barcanista's story. Or is Barcanista Odumakin grin
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by DJAmyluv: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=38595927]At least he beat the deadline of September. [/quote ] I dont understand you cos we still don't have ministers and we are in October
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by amazingspiderma: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Spot on.
#wasteoftime

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by smsdigito: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
i haven't seen the list, so i dont make statements based on mere speculations.
Gathering my verbal dynamites waiting in case the list doesnt make sense to me, i launch straight reway. lol

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by banio: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
You are very correct. Just a list of 21 thieves out of 150million thieves PMB could not produce for four months.
That's PMB confirming his name baba go slow.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by melzabull(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
APC is a scam
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by juman(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
He got it wrong.

The government tried to understand the situation in the country first when they came in, then they made their own plan and finally implementing their plans.

It took them many months to achieve that.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Iyoma2(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari's leadership style so far shows dat he was not actually d one responsible for all d actions of his regime as a military head of state. I cant see why his NOISY followers are always saying D FEAR of buhari, this their buhari seams confused and demented. I thought he said he was bringing in Angels and saints as ministers? Mtcheeeeeeew! NOISY LIARS.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by SonOfEl(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
APC is a scam
yes o....a big time scam.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dougivilla(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Maser:

Obviously you're incapable of any rational thought cos you're beclouded by hate and may so remain till you spill your bile! So just stay there hating on PMB while the rest of us have fun. Needless to engage with you sorry little chap!
As expected. When the heat is on, the broom wavers turn to Ben Johnson/Carl Lewis or Usen Bolt.

You lover of GEJ, could'nt you have made your points without draging GEJ into it or swearing for people because they hold a different opinion. I'm glad you see what it feels like to be paid back in your own coin.

You want objectivity, then be objective!!
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Splashme: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Only gullible fools believe their lies
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by abayomi9521(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
you are just a disgrace to the entire Yoruba's..pls can you tell me your problem....next time pls think of what to say....fool
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by NwabuezeWini: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Same names we expected ni. He wan fight corruption ni
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by DeeMos(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Odumakin! Odumakin!! Odumakin!!!. How many times did I call you. Be more careful.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by amusadele: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you a Nigerian and you are above fifty, you should be very happy. It naturally means, you have lesser years to live. That is to say your regrets, frustration and hopelessness will not be so great compared with the young man of less than twenty.That is how it is. Who will ever believe that Amaechi who is being accussed of finishing River money with enough proofs and evidences will make that list, who would believe that Chris Ngige who is an old thief will make that list? Fashola who bore two boreholes with millions of Naira will make that like? Even if Buhari is prone to and a gullible, what on earth will enter the head of the dumbest dunce and the old man with longest, sharpest jore and tiny neck like an half rod talk of change and go back to pick those thieves to be ministers. Is that the change? I am a pensioner, meaning I have leser years to spend because if Buhari can make all these noise, including his much talked about body language, his most powerful body odour. Na the youths I feel for. Nigerians are hopeless and robbish country.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by davidsonkuti: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:
grin you for help am do the list nah. mtchew
Oyamilenu o, moreover he cannot b suprise afterall his name isn't dia
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by chrisblack: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Odumakin of all people should shut up. I never thought a day would come that I would have to insult him.This was a guy who previously worked with buhari.He spoke so much about him that even the negative impression was dispelled. All because of Financial inducement he changed tune claiming he could no longer work with him based on the various people and merger arrangement.the funny things is that he his the unofficial Spokesman for PDP in Osun.you see the irony
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Maser: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
dougivilla:
As expected. When the heat is on, the broom wavers turn to Ben Johnson/Carl Lewis or Usen Bolt.

You lover of GEJ, could'nt you have made your points without draging GEJ into it or swearing for people because they hold a different opinion. I'm glad you see what it feels like to be paid back in your own coin.

You want objectivity, then be objective!!

Oh really? Am I missing something here? So you consider your life being run the way GEJ ran Nigeria a swear word. I thought "he ran Nigeria well". I'm rather surprised you took exception to it. If you don't like the progress the country has made under PMB then run to Somalia. Hypocrite!
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Nellybii: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
dougivilla:

You have twisted the sentence @ bolded.
May God run your life the way GEJ ran Nigeria is what he said. He didn't put his own opinion. So you are just being mischievous here..What is the fuse about? Say Amen to that if you are convinced of the facts.
I have realized that most wailers can never say Amen to this prayer. So they knew that GEJ ran Nigeria aground but they preferred the status quo. This is so shameful. Shame on you enemies of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Photos From Burial Of Ken Saro Wiwa Jnr / Eid-El-Fitr: Osinbajo Hosts Yusuf Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.