Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin (23834 Views)

11 State Governors That Have Submitted 2017 Budget And Worth / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Temihamzee85: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Der is nofn reasonable in diz odumakin anytym he write nonsense
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by lizmovic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
London used IPhone 6 for sale @30k..limited supply.. Visit http:///jdyzMK to order.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dougivilla(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nellybii:

You have twisted the sentence @ bolded.
May God run your life the way GEJ ran Nigeria is what he said. He didn't put his own opinion. So you are just being mischievous here..What is the fuse about? Say Amen to that if you are convinced of the facts.
I have realized that most wailers can never say Amen to this prayer. So they knew that GEJ ran Nigeria aground but they preferred the status quo. This is so shameful. Shame on you enemies of Nigeria.
Amen, Amen and Amen I say!!!!!!

Would you or any of you ilks dare say same to my own prayers for masturbators?

Lets know who is being mischievous!
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by dougivilla(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Maser:

Oh really? Am I missing something here? So you consider your life being run the way GEJ ran Nigeria a swear word. I thought "he ran Nigeria well". I'm rather surprised you took exception to it. If you don't like the progress the country has made under PMB then run to Somalia. Hypocrite!
I said Amen, Amen and Amen and Amen. I hope you will do same? Lets know who is swearing for who now.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
He may end up having a "not worth it" administration, just like his ministerial list.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by sammhi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Maser:
Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN) at it again.

As for me one thing I know be say

Whereas before Buhari fuel was over N100 now its N87
Whereas before Buhari kerosene was N150, now it's N50
Whereas there were queues at petrol stations, now no queues
Whereas before Buhari there was 2-3hrs light now its about 20hrs
Whereas before Buhari refineries were not working, now they are
Whereas before Buhari cement was N1900, now it's N1300

Those who don't like it this way can pack out of Nigeria

Some say he's confused, may this his "confusion" never go away.
Those who after seeing these things still prefer GEJ, may their lives be run the way GEJ ran Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!
stop lying ..why are you so much in hurry to tell us PMB has performed?. The man has 4 years..in two years we will able to know if he has performed or not
so it was Buihari that fixed fuel for 87? na wa for you oooo
so there was fuel queue in GEJ 5 years? hmmn..maybe where you live ....the fuel palaver occurred for just about one month....that is not the period to use in judging a ruler of five years duration
when did PMB fixed the refinery? when did he award the contract? you are just one of theose deliberately sabotaging GEJ so you can count these as your achievement ..
pMB has four years and ..in two years time we will asses his performance for now ..we still de watch and stop counting these as his achievement
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by toprealman: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. WITH OGB ONU WHO MILKED ABIA STATE DRY ON THAT LIST, I AM BEGINING TO WONDER THE PRESIDENT'S DEFINITION OF CORRUPTION.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by maxtamazin: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Buhari followers are mumu and they might die as mumu if care is not taken. What is exciting about the list? Bunch of old cargoes and recycled fools...same o same. Buhari is more clueless than GEJ. 9ja is in serious trouble.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by specco(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
If only for Amaechi the list is worth the waiting. The guy is super clean, corruption-free and doesnt 'like money'.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by jaems: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
This man is dumb.
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by stanech: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
hi APC supporters u have been scammed
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by favourlove1: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Same thing I said on hearing n reading about the list. Its really funny. They all were a part of the last administration. Same administration that people voted out. Well he has made his choice what next?
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by vazsily(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
IDIOT
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by eminemkayc: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yinka odumakin, I recall, used to be the spokesperson of buhari campaign organisation between 2003 and 2007. Wondering what went wrong
Re: Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin by poseidon12: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2015
brixton:
When one critics Buhari, he is labelled a wailer, attention seeker or GEJ's bitter loser... First and foremost, Nigeria belongs to all of us and no amount of intimidation can stop us from asking questions where/when ever the need arises. Common sense will tell an average Buharist that we already wasted 4months of messiah Bubu' tenure. Instead of them to demand accountability, they will rather talk down on any perceived opposition to their 1980s economics...

Nigeria is no longer on the list of most developing countries!! Thanks to Buhari' auto pilot rule!!!
Don't mind the knuckle heads. A year from now the same blind supporters would turn biggest critics after their eyes open. Refer to the stone throwers in Kwara State.

President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / Oyo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate, Seyi Makinde Attacks Tinubu