Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. (717 Views)

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Ondo Governorship: Borrofice Favoured To Pick APC's Ticket / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by tonychristopher: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
One of the survivors from the recent stampede in Saudi Arabia, an indigene of Osun State, resident in Warri, Delta State revealed that paramedics ignored African pilgrims and concentrated on rescuing white and Caucasian victims which resulted in a high casualty rate among Africans. He said he was stuck in the midst of dead bodies for more than two hours and there was no help from paramedics, who favoured whites over blacks.

"I tried to escape but it was impossible as I was stuck in the midst of many dead bodies and some people were climbing over me to find an escape. I struggled to get myself up to the waist level. From my toe to my waistline, people were all over and I could not get up. I was calling the Saudi police and paramedics on the scene to help me but they didn’t respond and I was stuck there for more than two hours as they were busy helping whites, with no response to my plea,"

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/09/hajj-stampede-survivor-say-saudi-arabia.html
Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by adedayourt(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hehehehe... Black man and woman u see yourselves? They prefer their own than u yet next year some fools will still go over there to stone who didn't stone them...

Keep being a fool black man and woman

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by ozoebuka1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
it will continue happening until u realize that u are black and start using your awesome God given brain to help yasef
Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by denko(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gullible ones will say Death to Isreal and Free Palestinian

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
...TonyChristopher,you mustn't be shocked..ideologically speaking,you are at par with the paramedics who favored white over black..in your own words,stick with your type...Igbo's are better and more superior...they {paramedics} feel the white man are better and more superior..in relation to my thread,you get the drift?
Re: Hajj Stampede Survivor Say Saudi Arabia Paramedics Favoured White Victims Over.. by tonychristopher: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...TonyChristopher,you mustn't be shocked..ideologically speaking,you are at par with the paramedics who favored white over black..in your own words,stick with your type...Igbo's are better and more superior...they {paramedics} feel the white man are better and more superior..in relation to my thread,you get the drift?

Lol..I am not a suoremacist pls and I am not a proud man just that I have a friend in youv

(1) (Reply)

15 People Confirmed Dead In Last Night Abuja Bomb Blast- NEMA / Millions Discovered In Diezani's Residence / Nkire Warns Igbo In Bayelsa Over Endorsing Of Gov. Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.