Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) (1221 Views)

Change : How I Started Stealing Pots With Food On Fire / Alawiye Iwe Kinni Si Ikefa. This Is Where Our Yoruba Learning Started From. / How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is my second story on nairaland, i could not finish the first one titled*LIFE OF A CULTIST* due to some threats.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NOBODY SHOULD COPY ANY PART OF THIS WORK WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR

IMARAYJI WHERE YOU DEY
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let us welcome on stage the newest and the best talent in town SMOKE!!!!!!
SMOKE: THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU, WELL IT IS A HONOUR TO BE PRESENT BEFORE YOU GUYS TODAY, WELL LET ME WELCOME ONE OF MY BOYS WHO TOGETHER WE WILL DO A COLLABO , HELP ME WELCOME ON STAGE ERIGGA NEW MONEY,
CROWD : YEEEEEEEE, OOHHHHH
ERIGGA AND SMOKE : START SINGING ERIGGA FT ORITSE-FEMI - WICKED MAN

(background music playing erigga ft shun bebe - kenoma)

smoke - dj why you dey playwrong music na (angry tone)

wakes up to the ringtone of my techno phantom A+(which i got from obtaining),
picks the call
CHUCKS : ABOY WIDA, HOW UR MATTER BE
ME : I JUST DEY NA HOW UR NIGHT
CHUCKS : FINE OH, ABOY DRESS THEY COME MA CRIB
ME : *LAUGHS* YOU FIT GET CRIB, OLE LIKE YOU, ABEG I DEY COME.
CHUCKS : MUMU.
stands up from the bed my babe is no were to be seen, checks the time it is already 09:13. Just then she walks into the room holding a polythene bag in her hands ( LOOKS LIKE IT CONTAINS INDOMIE , EGGS AND BREAD)
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tying just a loose wrapper arund her waist and putting on a tank top struggling to contain her cleavages, i was immediately turned on and was longing to swim inside her honey pot once again.
JESSICA : BOO UR FRIENDS THEM DON GO CHUCKS SIDE OH , THEM SAY MAKE YOU COME THEIR LATER
ME : OKAY MY LOVE I DON HEAR

jessica moved into the kitchen to drop the items she bought then came back to the room

JESSICA : SMOKE I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TOO HUNGRY NOW, BECAUSE I AM A BIT TIRED AND I WANT TO REST BEFORE I COOK.

ME : NO P DEAR AS FAR AS I CAN EAT YOU BEFORE THE FOOD IS READY.

JESSICA : YOU NO WELL OH
ME: NA TODAY YOU KNOW.

and in a split second her wrapper was set loose and it came crashing on the floor revealing a set of g string panties that i bought for her the last time nairabet paid,then she moved closer to the mirror admiring herself while slowly taking on her top. Men i was damn Hot and the bleeping fan was not helping issiues. She slowly walked back to the bed while i started,,,
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tying just a loose wrapper arund her waist and putting on a tank top struggling to contain her cleavages, i was immediately turned on and was longing to swim inside her honey pot once again.
JESSICA : BOO UR FRIENDS THEM DON GO CHUCKS SIDE OH , THEM SAY MAKE YOU COME THEIR LATER
ME : OKAY MY LOVE I DON HEAR

jessica moved into the kitchen to drop the items she bought then came back to the room

JESSICA : SMOKE I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TOO HUNGRY NOW, BECAUSE I AM A BIT TIRED AND I WANT TO REST BEFORE I COOK.

ME : NO P DEAR AS FAR AS I CAN EAT YOU BEFORE THE FOOD IS READY.

JESSICA : YOU NO WELL OH
ME: NA TODAY YOU KNOW.

and in a split second her wrapper was set loose and it came crashing on the floor revealing a set of g string panties that i bought for her the last time nairabet paid,then she moved closer to the mirror admiring herself while slowly taking on her top. Men i was damn Hot and the bleeping fan was not helping issiues. She slowly walked back to the bed while i started
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Carressing her back or should i say the side of her boobs, then the unimaginable happened she hit my hand of her body, i was damn suprised, at the same time telling me to let her be that she is not in the mood. To avoid stories that touch i lied down facing her while she backed me with enough space between us, she started moving back a bit and before i knew it her ikebe was on my longjohn or should i say thickjohn , *oboy see green light for my mind* i decided to play along by letting my hand run over her ass to her bare back and then to her boobs, but she caught me unexpected again by hitting my hand off saying she was not in the mood. All of a sudden she stood up saying that she wanted to sleep from her waist up bare but for her breast not to be raped she had to put on a bra, so she walked to the wardrobe were she kept her cloths and bent down to choose a bra , flaunting her ikebe in the process, men i could not hold the urge any longer, as my d''ick was about to tear my trousers
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oga foxy oga flow1759 mazi therock555 kinwayne
abeg make una na jazz in
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Over 30 views and no comment, e no gel na
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by lukman885(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
obembe u just start na... soon comment go flow. I dey believe dx kind story die, carry on
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
lukman885:
obembe u just start na... soon comment go flow. I dey believe dx kind story die, carry on

THANKS BRO THIS POST ALONE NA ENCOURAGEMENT
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
So i did what any man in my condition would do, i walk up to her carried her and put her on the bed with a dirty smile on my lips .
JESSICA : THIS IS RAPE
ME : YOU CAUSED IT.

I TRIED KISSSING HER THINKING SHE WOULD RESIST INSTEAD SHE SUCKED MY LIPS LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, WE WERE IN A HOT KISS FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES, AND ANOTHER 10 MINUTES FOR PRE SEX ROMANCE, THEN SHE SAID I WANT TO FEEL YOU INSIDE ME, SO I HUMBLY PUT ON MY RAINCOAT(CONDOM), AND STARTED DIGGING THE GRAVE WERE MY SEED WOULD BE BURIED
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
More comments or no more stories.
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lying on the sick bed with needles in my hanvs and the nurses keep coming and pumpinvg drugs into the needles for over a week aint a nice experience.

Update coming soon.
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
eehhmmm the boy is back and better,,,
Awaiting trial for one year no be chaise , So how una matter be ,, Story to be continued soon.
Their ear well, well
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
after the sex ma honey butter slept off while freshened up, took some money and headed towards chuks house.

*CHUKS HOUSE*
immediately i opened the door
CHUKS : who goes der (while pointing a gun at the door)
mE: focus oh na sailing jvc(sees the gun and stands shocked) aro na english you point for my head so.
CHUKS: tenching man see as u tur ice fish for ordinary six rounds wey i show you,, sha i don warn u make u dey enter dis cabal as nigga wey u be no be to dey enter here like government.
ME: aboy chuks na me u dey call kpai kpai man no worry for war front we go know.
CHUKS : FOCUS OH, infact freestyle caprisone , ma niggy. Still on still the main objective y i called you here is to notify you that we will be goin for a party at uniport and we will be flying our colour, since its not our terrietart we will be on our widas. Shey u dey get me , no mind all dis ma funne things.
ME :UR PAPA LEFT YANSH, U SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM WAY ABOVE UR STANDARD IN EDUCATION SO SHUT D Bleep UP,, SHA I DON HEAR UR CAPPINGS I GO SHOW, MAKE I CARRY THE AK OR THE PISTOL COME.
CHUKS: CARRY BOTH OF THEM
Me: no shaking tree, aboy roll d sk make we kpo dey go.

*enters chioma and esther*
Pilot and executioners of our female deck.
(actually i am their gf and the only exco that had sex with dem on d nite of their initiation).
Chioma and esther hails us while shaking us in our normal style known as anchoring.
Chioma sits on ma dick while smoking with me while esther does same to chukcs.
ME : CHIOMA A.K.A NIKITA d most sexy and dangerous one, how ur matter be.
CHIOMA : SMOKE I MOUNT JAGAS, BUT ABEG AS E DEY ME NOW MY TOTO JUST DEY DO ME TININI TANANA, AS IN E DEY SWEET ME WELLA, ABEG JUST CARRY ME GO ONE SIDE BEFOR YOUR SMALLY GO DIE, BECAUSE IF U NO CHOP DIS KPOMO NOW NA SOMETHING ELSE.
ME : BAD GIRL, U KNOW SAY I LOVE MA WOMAN BUT STILL ON STILL I GO ARRANGE U COME MAKE WE GO RUM
CHIOMA : EKPA I THROWAY SALUTE FOR U , NA BONE BONE THINGS OH I NO WANT CONDOM AND ABEG GIVE ME 69 , MONKEY STYLE, WHEELBARROW STYLE , BICYCLE STYLE IF POSSIBLE PUT UR HEAD SEF INSIDE MY THING.
ME : MUMU GIRL COMON CLOSE MOUTH AND ENTER ROOM
*she walks into the rum while already removing her clothes on the way*
CHUKS BABA I KNOW SAY U WAN ARRANGE ESTHER AFTER U DON HIGH, BUT SMALL SMALL OH PHSYCIA NO FA.
ESTHER : BABA FOR THE GIRLS TWALE.
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by lukman885(m): 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
snx 0015 na now u dey check-in ..... guy I supox chckmt u. ma jst dy ObS u 4 nw ....sha welcm .....use ur 99 no troway o.t 4 50-2s.
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
bst u ma bro ,, but for the ph city eehh. Every jew man get small ot , and d tin dey pain me die.
UPDATE COMING SOON
Re: Started From The Bottom(wit Drugs) by smokejuddy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
*at chukas house in the evening*

We were 8 boys in number, we all put on black trousers and shirt with red bangles on our hands.

ME : As WE DEY go this waka make everybody dey on their widas because those men dem fit take us unawares, senior boy give us one of im car plus chuka car which makes it two. So we will just share our selfs into two groups. Me , chuka , scorpion and smally.
On the table is 8 cards of rephnol so every one can be on kpom.

All: baba blue , baba blue , baba blue

Chuks : na four ak 47 dey this table with 7 pistol , every body go collect one pistol except last born, while the 4 ak 47 go dey two inside each motor.

* door slams open while i rush a gun and points at the door , chuka does the same while the rest chickens take off*
Jessica (ma bae) comes in with her girlfriend, alongside esther and chioma.

ME : bae wetin dey do you na , u go chop groundnut,
Chuks : see as una just dey jazz in careless una for sub oh (referring ro other members who took cover) i dey shame for una , so if na hit , dem for don kpai una na because dem no go fit kpai me and smoke(juju tins), make una carry una mumu self they match outside.
ME : esther wer una girls dem,
ESTHER : Dem dey outside
ME : jessica bae pls just chill out here there should be enough fuel in chukas gen incase dey take the light.
Ma bae : kk luv pls be carefull.
ME : kk no shakez bae, bye.

While we were going i received a message on whatsapp so i replied it read,
JESSICA : BAE I LUV U BE CAREFULL.
ME : YOU TOO THERE IS A GUN IN THE KITCHEN CABINET GO GET IT AND BE ALERT DONT OPEN D DOOR FOR ANYBODY TILL 7 AM , EVEN IF ITS ME , SOME OF MA BOYS ARE AROUND THE HOUSE. JESSICA : HOPE THE GUN IS ENGLISH CAUSE I LUV ENGLISH
ME : TRUST ME I DONT DEAL ON SHIT*KISSES*

SAID A SILENT PRAYER IN MY MIND TO SURVIVE THIS MOVEMENT AND I WILL QUIT THIS KIND OF LIFE IF POSSIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

A Song For Bola / I Fell In Love With A Bad Church Boy! / Reward and Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.