Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61462 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.

Dont mind them, people dont seem to know that spare parts business started in nigeria as far back as the 1930s and it was started by the ibos, the late Ojukwus dad was one of the pioneers of spare parts trade.
Go to any state in Nigeria you see that ibos dominate the trade, they provide spare parts for vehicles that would have been parked permanently, even the selfish and ignorant enemies clamoring for they extinction of ibos from business in lagos know these as they also benefit from this .
Time will tell sha, when they start looking for spare parts for their ill gotten cars. The traders will relocate to onitsha and aba and the business will boom.
These ignoramus enemies of progress will be forced to make a voyage down east to get their spare parts. grin
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by tammie24: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

the average yoruba person does not know his father so I sympathize with you slave
No you are wrong here
An average ibo take the wrong person to be their dad most of the time
Ibo women have the award of being the most promiscuous in marriage in the entire universe!
#fact

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by tammie24: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obiagu1:
What Yoruba goons don't know is that one can't start trading with an empty pocket. You need to have money!

Destroy it today, rebuild it tomorrow, no one would be given a stall for free! You have to pay millions.

Ask First Bank and Tejuosho developers why the market still remains desolate.

Money controls a city, if you have money, you control it.
Lazy Yoruba think government is a charity organisation.

Igbos will determine which market is functional when rebuilt. Igbos will keep buying up Lagos, a seller must sell to the highest bidder no matter how racist he is, that's a natural law.

By 2050, Lagos will be Igbo.
One Nigeria you want, one Nigeria you shall get!
this is the same way you guys called south Africans lazy and saw the other side of them
Are you people the only ones in this world?
If you are that rich and productive it will be visible in your region but that place is nothing to write home about
It's high time you ibos stop lying to yourselves!!!
U are absolutely NOTHING!
If you really Lagos economy like you claim the you should be part of the decision making but they are making it for you
SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by tammie24: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

You talk like a greedy idiot, we ikwerre's are still waiting for the day you igbofrauds will say port harcourt is a no man's land I bet yu yoruba dey len work for watin we go do ana, Instead of you to tink of hw yu will relocated to ur landlock region nd make it usefull to ur self ur tinking of igbos buying d whole of lagos, lolz you be mumu ooh wich kind coco nut female brain be dis...
This is my top 5 comments on Nairaland
you got me cracking really baaaaaaaaaad
From the picture to the comment
Na only them
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

In 1967, the great men called igbo did something the Yoruba will never do till the end of their existence....We fought a civil war.

Ironsi was killed, (Alongside Fajuyi or so, the cowards tribe could do or say anything, Fajuyi was killed for no reason).

185 igbo officers in d army were
killed too.

Den a pogrom started against this tribe who Yoruba n Hausa were very jealous of because of their unprecedented success in every aspect of life......The pogrom lasted
for 10 months n what did we do, we fought, we died, with honor.

The coward tribe will NEVER declare independence in their lifetime, even their dead spirit cannot declare the freedom of their people

Also bear in mind that we igbos are still not afraid, if d Yoruba n Hausa starts again, we Wil launch a very deadly n unending civil war where nothing will be left in Nigeria......No
one will go to skol, No one will go to church n no one will enjoy anything in their lifetime.

We are proud of who we are, we will always be.....We know where we come from.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool to be shunned.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SonOfEl(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool to be shunned.

shut up dude and quit spewing that high school mantra....COW-WARDS..... go and attend to your masters cows....Fulani slaves.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:
taa, Yoruba lying basted retards.

Meaning.....just what, exactly?? shocked shocked Are you saying the Eze Igbos from 20 local governments in Lagos, were not in attendance? It was well-reported in the press oh! shocked
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Meaning.....just what, exactly?? shocked shocked Are you saying the Eze Igbos from 20 local governments in Lagos, were not in attendance? It was well-reported in the press oh! shocked

Link please.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

shut up dude and quit spewing that high school mantra....COW-WARDS..... go and attend to your masters cows....Fulani slaves.

Your forefathers who were not cowards led millions of you goons to the slaughter lambs and abandoned you midstream fleeing disguised in female skirt and blouse.
You were no different from snoozed
cows led to the abbatoir.
Only mentally demented elements use words they know not the meaning.
You refer to some as slaves which shows your ignorance.
And if any group in Nigeria can be termed slaves it is the tribe that has been reduced to 4th class citizens whose rise has been pegged to, at the most, vice presidency.
For 46 years after the war, we know those considered qualified to be presidents and those destined to play 2nd fiddle.
You may erroneously refer to some as slaves in order to give yourself false consolation but that cannot change the fact that everybody knows his level.
Animals can't rule in the land of the living.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SonOfEl(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Your forefathers who were not cowards led millions of you goons to the slaughter lambs and abandoned you midstream fleeing disguised in female skirt and blouse.
You were no different from snoozed
cows led to the abbatoir.
Only mentally demented elements use words they know not the meaning.
You refer to some as slaves which shows your ignorance.
And if any group in Nigeria can be termed slaves it is the tribe that has been reduced to 4th class citizens whose rise has been pegged to, at the most, vice presidency.
For 46 years after the war, we know those considered qualified to be presidents and those destined to play 2nd fiddle.
You may erroneously refer to some as slaves in order to give yourself false consolation but that cannot change the fact that everybody knows his level.
Animals can't rule in the land of the living.

you are still playing local league while we are playing international league. what did you son do when he was in aso rock, of course licking fulanis arses...
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:
Link please.

You asked for proof in another thread and I obliged you, by not only quoting the newspaper report where it was documented in chapter and verse, but also posting the link. So go back and dust up your previous posts and re-read my responses to them. I do not want to believe that you suffer from selective amnesia. undecided

Here it is once again: https://www.nairaland.com/2638836/ladipo-market-finally-demolished/12#38629268
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
kaeforum:
Dont mind them, people dont seem to know that spare parts business started in nigeria as far back as the 1930s and it was started by the ibos, the late Ojukwus dad was one of the pioneers of spare parts trade.
Go to any state in Nigeria you see that ibos dominate the trade, they provide spare parts for vehicles that would have been parked permanently, even the selfish and ignorant enemies clamoring for they extinction of ibos from business in lagos know these as they also benefit from this .
Time will tell sha, when they start looking for spare parts for their ill gotten cars. The traders will relocate to onitsha and aba and the business will boom.
These ignoramus enemies of progress will be forced to make a voyage down east to get their spare parts. grin

Guy, stop joking. Selling spare part is not rocket science. It is like an Hausa man trying to threaten other ethnic groups that if he moves out of Lagos and stops selling suya, they would be in a big mess. Is his trade or the business of selling spare parts, as complex as rocket science?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

You asked for proof in another thread and I obliged you, by not only quoting the newspaper report where it was documented in chapter and verse, but also posting the link. So go back and dust up your previous posts and re-read my responses to them. I do not want to believe that you suffer from selective amnesia. undecided

Here it is once again: https://www.nairaland.com/2638836/ladipo-market-finally-demolished/12#38629268

Wen a Yoruba man is caught in a lie, he quickly invents a new lie to cover up for his previous lies.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Wen a Yoruba man is caught in a lie, he quickly invents a new lie to cover up for his previous lies.

Guy, but you can pretend o! Everyone can see that you are the liar here. I gave you the link to the particular page on this thread where I quoted the newspaper report. Inside that page on this same thread, was the report from ThisDay Newspaper which was reproduced under my post.

Did you even open it up to read it? Or do you just feel like exhibiting your monumental ignorance here? shocked shocked

Let us know your exact problem, please. And just for the record, am not Yoruba o! There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, so stop thinking like a lazy man..
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

Guy, but you can pretend o! Everyone can see that you are the liar here. I gave you the link to the particular page on this thread where I quoted the newspaper report. Inside that page on this same thread, was the report from ThisDay Newspaper which was reproduced under my post.

Did you even open it up to read it? Or do you just feel like exhibiting your monumental ignorance here? shocked shocked

Let us know your exact problem, please. And just for the record, am not Yoruba o! There are over 150 tribes in Nigeria, so stop thinking like a lazy man..

My problem is that Yoruba are liars.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:
My problem is that Yoruba are liars.

In what way have they lied against you? By the way, why are you even reporting them to me??! shocked shocked

Are you saying the Oba lied, or the Eze Igbo did not attend that meeting, or the Ndi Eze did not make those comments when they met with the Oba of Lagos? Which one?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
laudate:

In what way have they lied against you? By the way, why are you even reporting them to me??! shocked shocked

Are you saying the Oba lied, or the Eze Igbo did not attend that meeting, or the Ndi Eze did not make those comments when they met with the Oba of Lagos? Which one?

I'm saying that Yorubas are continuous lying bastardds.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:
I'm saying that Yorubas are continuous lying bastardds.

Ok, I shall not reply you anymore, as it is obvious that you have some inexplicable bone to pick with them. I will leave the Yoruba people to give you an answer directly, while I perch in this corner waiting for the fireworks to start! undecided
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by cj24: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by kingofabia: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
They r busy looting the funds and stacking up the money for their unborn generations...while the zone suffers the more

laudate:

But what da heck are the SE governors doing?? shocked angry
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by kingofabia: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
nwanne, the best thing we as igbos need to do is go back home and develop our own..i bet u, people will run to the eastern part of nigeria to survive..we have survived and we will survive again.. the only tribe to challenge the whole nigeria @ 1967-1970.. every igbo man became rich with only 15 shillings that gowon gave to us....so we just have to b wise and develop abia,imo,ebonyi, enugu and anambra ...

I REST MY CASE

kaeforum:

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
laudate:

Guy, stop joking. Selling spare part is not rocket science. It is like an Hausa man trying to threaten other ethnic groups that if he moves out of Lagos and stops selling suya, they would be in a big mess. Is his trade or the business of selling spare parts, as complex as rocket science?? undecided

No Joke, if selling parts is so easy go and do it, stop ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by mosexyl(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
pls where can I get kitchen wares at wholesales price in mushin market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Opening A Pharmacy / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.