Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? (5809 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / NHRC To Fani-kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is Hate Speech / NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by Decibel: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

If that raggamuffin political parties called APC continues to turn blind eyes on Fulani menace, I will honestly destroy them on every social platform I can find.

Talk is cheap. One of the cheapest article in the political market. It's too late cos the train has left the station. Sai Buhari!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by francizy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

And why would you want that to happen to me

Because your likes hate facing your fear but will rather chase shadows... Everything to you is about political dominance, about how much one calls you names (not as if you don't call such people names too) and who should/must align with you because they live in your land (as if they don't have a mind of their own).

I don't know about you folks, but I'd rather have someone insult me and call me degrading names rather than kill me. If you noticed, never called out your tribe on here because to me you guys are never a problem but I always speak out against the violent ones who are always quick to shed blood.

I employ all of you to keep on keeping quiet to all these inhumane act probably till it gets to your doorstep. Keep seeing a nonviolent tribe as your real enemy instead of fighting the injustice and bloodshed going on in the country which your tribe is not exempted from.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by coolitempa(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
francizy:

Because your likes hate facing your fear but will rather chase shadows... Everything to you is about political dominance, about how much one calls you names (not as if you don't call such people names too) and who should/must align with you because they live in your land (as if they don't have a mind of their own).

I don't know about you folks, but I'd rather have someone insult me and call me degrading names rather than kill me. If you noticed, never called out your tribe on here because to me you guys are never a problem but I always speak out against the violent ones who are always quick to shed blood.

I employ all of you to keep on keeping quiet to all these inhumane act probably till it gets to your doorstep. Keep seeing a nonviolent tribe as your real enemy instead of fighting the injustice and bloodshed going on in the country which your tribe is not exempted from.

Have you seen me anywhere applauding the atrocities of the fulanis...ogbeni....behave Jo....and comot for road... cheesy
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by Decibel: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cc:Fulamafia, Quotasystem, Gbawe.
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by Curlieweed: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're absolutely correct.

Here are examples of the beautiful harmony.

Fulanis claiming Kanuri.

Te he he. Thanks. I was just trolling for laughs.
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

My mom iterated a story to me about when she used to work in the North. These Fulanis are crazy yo.

She was at one baby ceremony when fulanis attacked and killed the baby.

Yoruba people ought to be ashamed of themselves. Make I catch one ediot defending Fulanis against the Igbos again.

We can call Igbos pest, but do they physically harm you? Do they let their cows vandalize your farm? Do they carry weapons to attack you while you sleep?

Are they blood thirsty?

Honestly I think the SW and Nigeria has a bigger issue than the touts on radio biafra.......... If you don't like the nonsense being spewed atleast you can change your radio. Can you protect yourself from deadly tse-tse flies while soldiers/police side with them?

At the stupid thing called Fayose. He's so brazen to attack Buhari, but he's protecting Fulanis from Ekiti.

Ilekeh Idi na u be this? Anyway I'm surprised but not shocked after all Saul later turns to Paul.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by Macelliot(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
[size=18pt]In the Month of September alone:[/size]

Three die as Fulani herdsmen attack Delta community
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/three-die-as-fulani-herdsmen-attack-delta-community/

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nine In Fresh Attack In Taraba
http://www.informationng.com/2015/09/fulani-herdsmen-kill-nine-in-fresh-attack-in-taraba.html

Fulani herdsmen release kidnapped 70 years old Pastor in Ondo
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/fulani-herdsmen-release-kidnapped-70-years-old-pastor-in-ondo/

Fulani Clashes Kill More Than Boko Haram – Ben Bruce
https://www.naij.com/544344-shocking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-boko-haram.html

Fulani herdsmen, not kidnappers attacked, abduct Falae – Police
http://newmail-ng.com/fulani-herdsmen-not-kidnappers-attacked-abduct-falae-police/

Gunmen slay 50 in Shiroro attack
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/gunmen-slay-50-in-shiroro-attack/

MURDER: Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Niger
http://leadership.ng/news/461445/murder-herdsmen-kill-farmer-in-niger

Gunmen kill at least 5 in central Nigeria
http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Gunmen-kill-at-least-5-in-central-Nigeria-20150917

Hundreds displaced in Adamawa as Fulani herdsmen attack two communities
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/5088-hundreds_displaced_as_fulani_herdsmen_attack_communities.html

Three Killed, Two Injured As Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Bauchi Youths In Plateau
http://universalreporters247.com/2015/09/three-killed-two-injured-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack-bauchi-youths-in-plateau/#sthash.hYYH4yc8.dpuf

Warning
Donkokrom residents threaten more bloodshed over attacks by fulani herdsmen
http://pulse.com.gh/news/warning-donkokrom-residents-threaten-more-bloodshed-over-attacks-by-fulani-herdsmen-id4211401.html

Attacks in Plateau State, Nigeria Kill 38, Displace 5,000
http://morningstarnews.org/2015/09/attacks-in-plateau-state-nigeria-kill-38-displace-5000/

Fulani herdsmen kill nine in Tiv community
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/fulani-herdsmen-kill-nine-b-in-tiv-community/
is this ilekeh?

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by fx45(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:
APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier) is all about Fulani hegemony - a change from Ijaw/Igbo hegemony. They just changed clothes...still same BS.
This is the bitter truth 99% of the Sai Chanters from your part of the Zoo will never accept.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by fx45(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shymm3x:
APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier) is all about Fulani hegemony - a change from Ijaw/Igbo hegemony. They just changed clothes...still same BS.
This is the bitter truth 99% of the Sai Chanters and clan members from your part of the Zoo will never accept.

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by levelszik(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

I have to admit that the Fulanis got this brazen because of the division in the South.

Yorubas thought it wasn't their problem that Igbos were getting vandalized.

Nigeria thought it wasn't their problem that middlebelt were being killed off.

Now Fulanis are attacking the SW/SS/SE and still you think it's not your problem.

These fools are getting more brazen by the day because we each think the other deserves it because of a past event.

The Fulanis are behaving this way because of the division and guess what?

Keep thinking its not an Igbo problem. Weren't they in Enugu last year? They killed a community leader in Enugu March 2015

http://www.punchng.com/news/fulani-herdsmen-kill-enugu-community-leader-on-farm/ .

Killed in Anambra May 2014

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/05/03/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-farmers-in-anambra/

In Abia http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/fulani-herdsmen-threaten-to-attack-abia-village-over-missing-cows-little-boy.html

In Ebonyi http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/ebonyi-condemns-illegal-activities-of-herdsmen-in-abakaliki/

In Imo https://www.naij.com/31919.html

You still think it's a SW problem? Fulani menace needs to be restricted to the North.

walahi, as I dey type so, I dey TGIF spirit on a 4th bottle. But I just manage pick my phone try to type simply to ask say "ilekeh,dem hack your account?"

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by AfricaMagic(m): 3:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

My mom iterated a story to me about when she used to work in the North. These Fulanis are crazy yo.

She was at one baby ceremony when fulanis attacked and killed the baby.

Yoruba people ought to be ashamed of themselves. Make I catch one ediot defending Fulanis against the Igbos again.

We can call Igbos pest, but do they physically harm you? Do they let their cows vandalize your farm? Do they carry weapons to attack you while you sleep?

Are they blood thirsty?

Honestly I think the SW and Nigeria has a bigger issue than the touts on radio biafra.......... If you don't like the nonsense being spewed atleast you can change your radio. Can you protect yourself from deadly tse-tse flies while soldiers/police side with them?

At the stupid thing called Fayose. He's so brazen to attack Buhari, but he's protecting Fulanis from Ekiti.

Wow, so they finally succeeded in hacking this account? Aswear, this can't be Ilekeh. Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2015
zimoni:

Have you ever seen NL Yoruba Warlords bash Fulani or Hausa here? Igbo is their problem whereas the enemies gangan are the Fulani Herdsmen who are giving our farmers headache.

They killed two farmers in Osun State last year. They are presently ravaging Ogun and Oyo States, yet I believe with time the Bastardsz are going to move their headquarters to Ekiti and Osun States.

Well, my Ijesha people are going to wake up sha because the two farmers killed last year were farmers in Atakumosa West. I'm angry as I'm typing this now. Feel like resigning my appointment and form a rebel group to defend my people. God Bless General Ogedengbe and General Fabunmi wherever they are today. They stood up to the oppressors and delivered our people from neo-colonialism(one of the reasons I hate the useless Oyo Empire and Ibadan whatever).

In my own opinion, I don't give a shit about what anyone says, Eye For Eye Is The Solution To This Madness.

OPC and Yorubas need to wake up. If I had my way I'd have formed a rebel militant group and defend my people.

We can't afford to let those marauders turn Yorubaland into another NC. Farmers in northern part of Oyo State(Ibarapa axis) are being attacked daily on their farms yet Oyo State Governor did nothing about it just like the useless Governors they have in Benue, Plateau and other NC States.

Aregbesola may be an aszhole Governor, yet he doesn't toy with the security of the state. He spends a lot from his security's vote protecting Osun State. Osokolome Fayose relocated Hausas the following day they attacked Yorubas. Although some Yoruba touts first attacked the Hausas before they retaliated yet Fayose thought it wise to relocate them elsewhere before the Ekiti people descended on them.

Those are Governors who care for their people not like pussies we have in Oyo and Ogun States.

I'm Angry, they killed two farmers in my state february last year and I feel like killing some people right now. Feel like going to war with some people right now.

This is the time for us to wake up. We need to wake up before Yorubaland turns to another Middle Belt.

Unfortunately, some Yorubas(especially some of our muslims) will tell you it is the will of Allah. That is how Allah wants it to be. We should wake and give it to them as e dey hot. Violence is the language they understand and we should let them know killing is not that difficult. This is where our touts and cultists need to display their talents not creating nuisance in the society.

We Must Defend Yorubaland Otherwise We Are Doomed.

God Bless Yorubaland.

God Bless Nigeria.

Well said konmight, seriously the biggest problem of yoruba are your muslims. They are the nincompoops who wants to be more muslim than dan fodio. They are also the greatest attackers of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2015
TINUBU HAS SOLD SW TO THE HAUSA FULANI SHAME ON HIM AND HIS BLIND FOLLOWERS

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT I SO MUCH RESPECT GANI ADAMS LIVE
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by disumusa: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

Every week, there's at least two tse-tse fly casualties.

We can't even claim that these are fake news reported by people who wants to see Nigeria divided.

Let's look at the facts:

1. 80% of boko haram members are Fulanis (we all know boko haram is hardly religious. these are bloodthirsty demons)

2. Fulani Herdsmen kill anything int heir path.

Soldiers are staying quiet because more than 50% of them are from the North. Our police officers are just incompetent and weak.

Who is going to do something about this societal menace?

you can help us.
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by ERAKAMUS: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2015
francizy:

You should have just provoked them a little bit so you know if your living body is converted to corpse or not. I schooled there and while I was there, I avoided them like plague. My friends back then in school were Kogites, Edo, Yoruba, Igbo (Christians and Muslims alike) etc. I only greet them and pass. Hardly mingle with them because what I hate most in my life is violence and bloodshed.

Ileke, am glad you've woken up to reality. Still waiting for the day other bigots like pentiumpro, coolitempa, aresa, etc, will wake up and embrace truth..
Here you have some of the paid Dogs,
I agree with you especially demented yoruba muslims like Opcnairaland, agarawu23, vicadex07, aareonakakafo, passingshot(sh1t). grin[/quote]I doubt if this once will embrace the truth.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by hurricaneChris: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
God I bless for making me see a day like this. I never "experred" to witness a day when yorubas on nairaland will cease seeing igbos as their real headache, and not fulanis.

Although some part of me still thinks this isn't the real Ilekeh. But if it is, I bless the name of the Lord.

*Sings davido's skelewu"

"Ilekeh idi yen oo"
Esu bo oko yoko oo"
Owade gboso na oo
Oya fi jo gbo owo"
Oya so jo do owo

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

We can call Igbos chestbeaters, but let's be honest, they'd have made an outcry of this menace call FH.
It's rather unfortunate for the middle belt minority groups, but as a majority group, Yorubas have no excuse for their silence.

Shymmex, I'm just as shocked as you that Yorubas are too comfortable with the attacks.

No word from Tinubu, Fayose, Ajimobi, Wole Soyinka, Mimiko etc.
They need a neighborhood watch-group, community organization or something but this is getting ridiculous.

APC change? So what have they changed for the common men? Infact Fulanis are getting more brazen.

Wait stop it, whoever this is that has hacked Ilekeh's account must brought to book.
On a more serious note, this is indeed a good question every sane person needs to answer.
Why the collective silence from elders and leaders of the Yoruba nation on this menace by Fulani herdsmen?
I have had various discussions with farmers in at least 3 south Western states and the complaint has been the incursion of Fulani herdsmen with their cattle.
The cattle eat their crops and when challenged the farmers are threatened.
Unless South Western leaders want to deny the veracity of allegations, we will keep staring at ourselves and playing the ostrich.
Brazilian farmers have ranches with cattle producing milk and meat. Practises like this occur worldwide. Only a backward and ignorant mindset would propel a nation of people from thinking progressively about the integration of herdsmen into ranch life.
In the face of global warming and rapid population expansion, one would think that the leaders of the Fulani with all their exposure and education would begin to indoctrinate them on sustainable farming methods. In the 21st century it is not sustainable to be heading cattle about guns, eating crops and killing farmers.
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by superduperjay: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
We might have our differences politics, food,etc but something must unite us. We must be UNITED cause if we are not they'll continue to tear our farmers to pieces and rape our grandmothers. The type of unity I am talking about is EBOLA type of unity it was so clear that we as nigerians could actually stand together on something, and what is that something?? HUMAN LIVES.
Re: What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? by Ritchiee: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
TINUBU HAS SOLD SW TO THE HAUSA FULANI SHAME ON HIM AND HIS BLIND FOLLOWERS

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT I SO MUCH RESPECT GANI ADAMS LIVE
That is the foolishness of your people that makes Yorubas react against you at times.You mean all Yorubas are behind TINUBU?Stop this foolishness and we would come together to fight the oppressors...TINUBU or anybody at all.But one thing I must assure you is when YORUBAS fight,by the MIGHTY NAME OF GOD,WE WIN BY HIS GREATEST MERCY.The Fuherds had done worst to the South East,North,SS and now they are gradually vandalizing the SW.The Strategy could include extinction if they..FUHERDS.. don't check themselves.But what I know is that their literate ones would begin to talk now that the Yorubas have sneezed .... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Releases Statement On Indicted And Expelled Former Chairman / CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps / EFCC Boss, Magu, Wants Inclusion Of Anti-graft Studies In School Curricula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.