Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Web Of Regrets - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Web Of Regrets (1310 Views)

Regrets - A Poem. / How To Deal With Regrets And Your Past / August Break; Dairy Of A Married Bachelor-day5- Regrets,tears And Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmmm i ave an igniting passion for writing...though i rep pure science..
this appenes to be my first dae here and my first article here...though am nah perfect your advice;corrections and views will be appreciated too.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED
All parts of this work is composed;written;and published by #damseldiva.no form of piracy..coping or lending of any part of this article without the consultation of the producer. if found the culprit will be highly prosecuted.
THANKS

#teamdamseldiva
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
it was a very bitter experience.....i was lost in thoughts i couldn't find my voice. Rose kept on asking"sophia wat happened back there" when i finally found my base i responded "emmmmm its not wat u think oooo....iii......."(in tears now) ... (angrily rose cut in) "then what ?? you finally killed him; i also heard yhu killed his father made his mother lame and the sisters ran to abuja all because of you..what do you have in defence now ?? sophia!!! sophia!!! sophia !!!"
that was when i broke down in a longer sob

my mind went back to how it used to be 20 years ago wen i was just an innocent little garl
#tobecontinued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
My name is Sophie Jonathan. the last of 6 kids and only daughter of chief and lolo Bernard Jonathan. i was born into a well educated and God fearing home. my father was the minister of petroleum and an elder in The church. my mum on the other hand was a renowned medical practitioner. she owned the Beatrice hospital founded by her with her name. we never lacked anything.as a growing child i was well looked after. i enrolled into Binta international schools...there i passed out of nursery to my primary section. then my brothers were in u.k for their secondary education. things were moving on quite smoothly until my dad resigned and relocated us from Lagos to Abuja were he already set up a business for himself.
i was enrolled into creative hearts to continue my education. there i got new friends. patience and aminat were my friends. one afternoon after our normal routine of exercise...
Patience..sophie what's up with you na what have you told prince
Me...excuse me!!! hey what else do you expect .huh i am not interested.
Aminat... oh my Gosh!! you mean you turned him down ??
( prince was a grade 6 pupil .the only son of the managing director of kings holdings limited he had 4 elder sisters his mother is a full housewife unlike my mum.i will call him every lady's guy cox he is built. he has the six packs#smiles handsome tall nd rich every girl in creative wants to be his garl but not him he choose to perch around me for reasons best known to him).
me...listen girls am a Christian my father is an elder in AG please just get that and you know my brothers they wont hear it that am keeping a guy friend..please close that topic
Aminat....everyday a Christian so what ?? That am a Muslim doesn't give you the right to call me a sinner oo hypocrite..(she angrily rose to go)
me..(holding her hands) hey Mina i want meaning it like that oo yhu misunderstood me..all the same am sorry please.
patience .. she just apologized naaa please just sit back
Aminat...(smiling and sitting) you're lucky you begged me if not ehhhnnn.....
there and then the beg for break over interrupted us and we all ran into our forms.
gbaghangbaghangbaghan!!!! the bell went for lessons over .. we said our normal prayer (psalm 23 nd lords prayer before dispatching on our way home)
as we were strolling home eating our normal popcorn from mama iyabo at the school gate i started hearing my name .at first i ignored it until it became obvious..
prince..Sophie Sophie Sophie!!!
me....prince Kingsley (i called his name in full) wat do you want from me
(my friends stood with mouth agape because no one dared call him by his full name to avoid wrath .the teachers not exempted calls him prince k)
prince..( stirs up surprisingly for 2 minutes) (smiling) you just called me by my name in full ..what no one not even the proprietor of creative have ever done ..hmmmm Sophie you've gat guts ooo (he finally spoke )
me...is that all
patience and aminat ..hey bae we have to get this ice cream in this fast food join us when youre through .(they hurridly left. looking behind to see if Prince k was nodding at them thankfully he wasnt.)
( Prince k as he was called was always known to have the attitude of nodding whenever someone dares him and if he does that haaaaa that means tomorrow his father's guards will bundle who ever it is and dash out some lashes )
me ...hey Mr man talk naaa
prince k.... Sophie calm down i just want to talk to you that's all i don't mean any harm and moreover your friends have gone over for refreshment i was wondering if we could go and join them you know...
me..(cuts him off) listen to yourself speak; my friends not your friends neither us it our friends ..you better speak or I'll walk outta here ooo
prince k...okk i just want you to be my friend just a friend nothing more please do me this favour i will
me..you see why u normally y call u a smug ?? are u deaf?? even if you are are you blind ?? cant you see that i don't need your ugly disgusting self close to my angelic self.?? i just realized you are silly.. now listen carefully Kingsley (wat he hates to be called that ) any other day you walk up to me in this manner i'll make sure i show you the difference between plants and animals (i pushed him aside while i left to join my friends)
prince k ...(with tears and knelling) sophie am beggibg on my knees please don't walk away
pupils of creative..
ist pupil .(contemplating ) is this not prince k ?, why us he knelling for that wretched garl called Sophie??
2nd pupil ...wao!!our prince charming is in love
3rd pupil ... wat do you know about love ?? grade 6 pupil ehhhn tufiakwa
1st pupil ..so after all my Shankara he didn't notice me he is still perching around DAT clown i don't blame him.(angrily leaves)
2/3rd pupil....(laughs uncontrollably)
3rd pupil.. this girl will never cease to amaze me falling for someone who o hardly notice.. nawaoo!!
On seeing the screen behind me...i smiled this guy must be a character ooo i thought imagine how he stupidly knelt down pleading for a lady chai!! stupidity get levels ooo i
swear prince own dey level 5...
Angrily i walked back to were he was kneeling in his pool of tears
TO BE CONTINED
Re: Web Of Regrets by fullstreets: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Observing n so far have not regretted d web.
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
fullstreets:
Observing n so far have not regretted d web.

well igbo people said a secret to.be revealed no need prying
just relqx.nd enjoy fullstreet .
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Days turned into weeks weeks into months. finally our graduation day came. everyone in creative dressed gorgeous ..even our mummies ad daddies dressed in their sarries and Manchu's (our expression of expensive outfit) from afar i spotted my friends
me..(shouting) patience!!! Mina!!!
both....hey
Amin's....you look take away ...have heee seen you ??(she winked)
patience ..yes ooo have he??
me...(angry) whats the meaning of this nonsense. naa i bellowed well you better stop it ooo...we joked and laughed until 12noon hen the celebration began in earnest .
from the introduction of the high table to the welcoming of the chairman( same man Mr kings) to the opening speech welcome address drama recitations refreshments and finally to the award presentations .first was to the teachers . when my teacher was called as the best teacher we all ran and had shots with her....ohhh what a happy class we were. then to the pupils .when finally the best behaved pupils were called upon lo and behold prince k and i ."*.yuuck" i muttered "why must this jerk always be a good boy with me metcheew what i hate to stand with this clown"
i was cut in between my thoughts until my mum shook me
mum...(touching me) sweetie you're called and they are waiting for you .
me .../standing to go) am off. mum
at the stage we were. given trophy's amazed as i was i looked at it in sheer happiness until the silly proprietress spoilt my happiness
prop...(as we called her) hold him for a shot
me....(murmuring) i wish i can just slap hell out of you devil ..facing prince k hey don't infect me ooo
prince k (smiles) funny girl
i prayed the shot was quick but they kept on flashing and flashing and repeating smile lady . when i finally managed to smile wheew!!! camera everywhere.. after like 30mins my legs were already hurting in the 3inches shoes i stood on .out of balance i didn't know when i tripped and almost. fell but a hand cut me. a very tender one .. i stood there staring at him while. he. only .smiled . i finally got away with the impression ..why didn't u. even let me fall?? you jerk .
back to my seat we were listening to fare ware songs mum...honey what was that all about ??
but i was gone already in my thoughts..
"what the hell happened out there ?? i. kept on asking myself .. hmmm wao!!such a nice smile. a. tender hand how come am noticing this now ?? ?? and ave been rude to a guy who just saved me now (i almost cried but held myself) then my mind flashed back to the event 3 months ago
me...(dragging him to his feet wearing a mischievous look ) why re you bent on embarrassing me ehnn
prince....(still on his knees) Sophie please just give me a chance i promise i wont hurt you ....
me... (cuts him off) why are you so silly ?? are u deaf ?? even if you are... are you also blind?? cant you see i don't need you around me ?? please stop this fussing.
prince (now lying down) what else will you have me do to prove my innocence ??
me (looking around) please I won't take this any longer from you .now listen the next time you try this attitude i will defintly threat your f*ck up .idiot i bellowed and. left him lying on the ground in tears.
he was rescued by his. driver who was worried about him and almost cried because coming home to madam without her son is entitled to a sack .
i felt pity in my heart and as bent on apologizing to him. still in my thoughts when my. mum shook me
mum...ave been talking to you over 5mins now what are you thinking about ??
me....nothing mum (rose to go )
mum..were to ??
me...i have to tidy something mum ...i left without asking her what she was talking to me about.
i walked towards the area prince k was seated i saw him with his parents ...Waahala for dead body "how will i get prince k out to talk to him " i thought; then a thought flashed into my mind. i walked towards .their direction cat walking i made sure prince k saw me on reaching very close i pretended to have stepped on my toes .."oouch"i screamed and as expected he ran to me .
prince k are you alright ??
me (forcing a smile.) yeah am okay thank you .i managed yo say .
prince k .(looking behind to see if his parents are watching) please we need to go to somewhere quiet please ! he finally spoke.
me...(how did this clown read my mind i thought ) somewhere?? hmmm where and why should we go to somewhere when there are enough space her...he didn't allow me to finish when he dragged me towards our hall
me..you will break my phalanges ooo
prince k .... (smiling) am sorry okay i just needed to talk to you its urgent
me...urgent ??did anything happen ??
prince k...(holding my hands ) nooo its just that am leaving tomorrow for the states
me..(shocked)tomorrow?? i repeated as if i didn't know what it meant
Prince k..yes and i wont be back till Xmas. its true we aiit friends but just seeing your face is enough for me .i never wanted to go but i don't really have a choice ( he broke down) am going to miss you so much
me...(in tears ) am sorry prince for everything the humiliation the pain the insults am so sorry i promise not to disappoint you again i will always be your friend (i finally spoke in between). i really don't know what was wrong with me i.....he couldn't let me finish he just hugged me...how secured i felt we were enjoying the gratification until my mum spoilt it all
mum.(clears throat) honey what are you doing here
both ....(surprised ) good day mum
mum...come on honey (i went up to her )facing prince k "What do you think you are doing with my angel??
me../(cuts in before he poke ) mum we were biding goodbye
mum..with a hug ??
me... (taking prince k hand ).excuse us kum if you don't mind
as we stumbled out ; we ran into prince mum into price mum
Mrs kings ..hey son where to??
both...good dae mam
Mrs kings eheee (smiles ) son ?? she looked with an inquisitive eye
prince k...mum I'll be home save you guys can leave
Mrs k ...you know your daddy won't hear of that ..don't worry i will wait with one driver okay.
prince. (perks her)thanks mum you're the best
Mrs k ...just have fun with your Bestie OK
prince ..OK mum
turning towards my mum who was pondering afar off in the hall
Mrs k ...good day madam
mum ..good day to you too
Mrs k am Mrs maryjane kings
Mum ....am Mrs Jonathan Beatrice
Mrs k i suppose she is your daughter ??
mum...yes (looking inquisitive)
Mrs k... she is a model just like her mum .my son told me so Much about her
mum....(forcing a smile ) thank you
a voice was heard from the background .."honey we are leaving ooo where is your daughter"
that must be my husband my mum spoke out i have to go now . they both bid goodbyes and exchanged cards.....
staring at the show we only smiled and hit our palms together before i ran off to meet my mum.
back in my room i pondered over the earlier events from the tripping to our conversation. i remembered how he held me from falling i smiled to myself. i was in my dilemma wen i heard a knock
me..come in..
mum...(lookin straight into my eyes) am sure you must have had enough rest now
me...no
mum...(smiling) honey stop dodging that question ok
me..(shocked) wh@t question mum??
mum ..listen am your mum oak i already saw it in the both of you .just allow me give you a piece of advice bairn
me...(cuts her off angrily) ave told you over time am an adult am 11 and no longer your bairn
mum .am sorry adult but just hear me out please
me..speak on (smiles)
mum...(coughs and looks fremd.) you wont be a friend to that boy i don't want to ever see him anywhere close to yo do you understand
with that she left to the kitchen
i couldn't believe my ears .i didn't even know whether to cry to stir at the walls ...hell no my mum didn't say that i stumbled into her in the kitchen in tears
me..mum no you cant conclude like that Prince is my friend and you cant send him away now
mum.... i have finished with you (she spake in between her cooking),
me ...(in tears ) mummy please don't this am begging you we are just friends nothing else.
mum .listen young lady no friend till you are 18 okk.
me..on my knees ..mum please am pleading
mum...get up my darling don't hurt your legs OK
me.....please mum..
mum..OK no problems
me..is that a yes mum??
mum....don't be silly DON'T YOU GET IT NO FRIENDS TILL YOU'RE 18 .
with that she left me in the kitchen
i wept uncontrollably because i was about to loose what i just managed to grab today. i felt like sinking in between my tears i thought " why will mum despise my friendship with prince k ?? in my innocence i never knew what her reasons were ..i only concluded she didn't know him too well" i continued crying and stopped magically when i remembered .
prince k Sophie now we are out of parents prying eyes
me...why am i here ?? (i kept on scanning through the empty uncompleted school .block)
prince ... (smiles) i just wat us to stay here
we talked at length then finally wen i heard my dads voice i told him its time to go .he brought out a parcel neatly wrapped. he has asked his mum to buy it the previous day he handed it over to me with a goodbye peck i wished him same too and gave him my bangle before we came out ..on remembering that i quickly wiped off my face and off to my room to open the parcel
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
He kept on pacing around the rum like someone in a dreadful situation.
mrs k..son whats up with you why are you in such distress ?? she asked
prince..its nothing mum he managed to say but Mrs k knew her son so well and knew something was fishy but "what was it" she thought. so many ideas came but she rejected them .just then she thought of an issue which could be the reason
Mrs k...(smiling ) son why didn't you tell her to see you off ??
prince..(shocked )emmm even if i did her mum won't let her
Mrs k ...let me call her mum and plead with her to allow her see you off at the airport today .she inquired bringing out her phone from her Next jean trousers.
prince..no mum don't worry i will talk to her myself no need to worry ok
Mrs k..ok son if you said so but just be careful okk . with that she replaced her phone and left to her room.
prince dialed the number i gave him yesterday as my house cell number
mum...hello
prince ...(trying to place the voice ) good morning ma please i want to speak to Sophie . he finally spoke
mum...baby baby baby!!! she called out a call is here for you.
me...here i am mum
handing over the cell phone
me...hello
prince ..its me
me...(chuckles ) ave been expecting your call what happened ?? have you left already??
prince.(smiles) no my flight is scheduled by 11am
me ( staring at my watch) its 10.30 already naaa
prince ..yes;i wanted to see you. can you please make it to the airport please
me..(staring at my mum) ok no problem i will be there in a jiffy i said hopefully
Prince: OK I will be waiting for you. infact I will bring another gift along
kaosi we will leave you behind ooo and if you miss your flight you will remain in this dumfounded nation his dad bellowed .
me..who is kaosi ??
prince .. that's my native name . my dad is fond of that name he calls me by it everyday.
we bid fare wares and I promised to join him at the airport immediately.
mum... where are you going with that boy ??
me...mum prince is travelling today to the states and only GOd knows if he will ever come back he only pleaded I bid him goodbye at the airport .his flight is scheduled by 11 . please mum can I ?? I asked while I observed her mood
mum.. call the driver .
Mr...thanks mum
I ran off to call Ahmad the driver . he was a very strict Hausa man who never listens to me even when I pleads with him to allow me stroll with my friends since my mum won't be aware I didn't come home on PC he refuses that makes me hate him so much and now my mum is trying to tell him to take me to the airport .
me..uncle Ahmad I shouted mum wants to see you now I mean like right now. i ran off as soon as I completed the last sentence.
Ahmad... tell oga madam I follow you for back he said as he was running behind me.
Mum...Ahmad tell the gateman to lock that gate and get me the keys .
my mun finally said after she has sent me upstairs to get my bags .I overheard her telling the driver but what could I do ...I rushed to my mum rum went to her hand bag and took some money . running to the kitchen door I stumbled into the house help nkechi .she was a young lady of about 18years she was my friend she taught me how to Cook nodules and iron my clothes she also taught me how to bathe myself.
nk. baby were to
me... I smiled ..no were just playing hide and seek with mummy
n.k hahahahahahahahaahahah oya naah
I huridly ran to the gate and good a thing Ahmad haven't delivered any message. I opened the gate without waiting for the lazy gateman to open it and stormed out of the building. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me till I reached the junction .there I boarded a taxi to the airport the man charged me #500 I wasn't bordered though he duped me. i ran to the waiting room only to find prince already on his way out.
me .prince prince !!
he was xo happy to see me.
prince.. (happily hugged me) so you made it I thought you wouldn't come.
me.. I did come mum ordered them to look me in but I sneaked out ...(I smiled as I spoke .)
he handed me the gift and collected my necklace .don't worry I will come back . he told me as his father dragged him towards the jet. he wept as he left. what could I do I just stood there waving as he threw done a note. his mum picked it and gave it to me .I ran a was holding the paper and the gift.
Mr k who is that girl and what is she doing with my kaosi??(he looked enraged and furious)
Mrs k ...(suddenly developed a stammering illness) emmmm sh sh she is his emmm classmate .
Mr k..what stupid classmate better tell that girl I don't want to ever see her near my kaosi .
he angrily walked towards his car
(Mr Kingsley was a very discipled man he was a bigot man even his daughters were scared of him due to his intolerance he doesn't take sh*t from anyone not even his own kaosi. His wife was the opposite a caring and understandable woman sometimes I wonder how she could marry such a man)
mum.. didn't I tell you to lock the gate?.?
gateman... oga madam I lock am nah small madam push me comot ooooo
mum.. you this lazy man just pray my baby comes home safe. and you Ahmad I told you to tell him to get me the keys.
Ahmad.. I tell am ooooo
mum...(facing the lazy gateman) how could you allow her step out of this compound Alone? if anything happens to my baby I will kill you.and to you Ahmad wat are you still doing staring at me sheepishly will you drive to the airport and bring my angel back to me idiot ..she bellowed in between tears.
I was standing on the busy road but no car came I cried not because I couldn't get home but cox prince was off to the states .my mind went to my mum I didn't even know what will be of her if i dont come home.. my dal will definitely call her a careless mother I felt for her .just them the silly Ahmad pulled through
Ahmad..small madam abeg come inside your mother dey find you tee tee .wetin you dey do for road naah he asked me..
me... (in tears ) please take me home.
we drove home in silence
the gate flung open only to find my mum in tears. pacing around the compound. as soon she saw me she ran to me and whaaam the slap came.i was deaf imidiately
mum.. (in a scream) are you mad? how dare you leave the compound all by yourself what if something happened to you?? (she asked )
me.. am sorry mum I managed to say and off I ran to my room
I placed the pictures were the others were then I decided to open the gift he gave me at the graduation and love and behold it was a cell phone then my mind flew back to why he threw that number to me at the airport. I was happy that I could call him now. then my mum stumbled in on me
mum(amazed) what!! who gave you that??
me... emmm it's prince
my mum took it from me and called prince mum telling her to send her guard to come get it back. my pleas fell on deaf ears.
after the long holiday new term commenced at creative. it was our first time in secondary school every thing was strange.
during one of the days during our usual break period we chit chatted.
patience.. how are you baby??
me.. am fyn (I managed a smile )
animat.. that's a fat lie
me... meaning ?
patience.. you look pale and worried talk to us we are your friends right??
me.. well it's prince Ave not spoken to him since he travelled.
aminat.... hahahaha that's not an issue I speak to him almost every day and he kept on asking after you. you can call him with this
she handed me her cell phone . without much worries I dialed his number but same story it wasn't available. me... it's not available I spoke after trying over 10times.
animat.. which number are you dialing?? I showed her she just smiled and scrolled her phone and dialed his international number.
prince.. hello animat how are you??
me... (in tears) is not amina
prince.. Sophie ...I missed you how are you??
me.. am fyn. ave been trying to reach you but all to no avail
prince.. it must be network am sorry.
me.. how is the weather??
prince.. fyn ooooo. how about your mum??
me...she is okay.hope you are coping with your studies??
prince... yes ooo and you ??
me.. am managing here alone.
prince... don't worry I will be back soon okk.
we spoke at length and finally bid farewell.
me.. (singing to myself)
mum.. why do you look so happy this evening
me.. stood up and left the sittng rroom .
my mum and I have been rivals ever since she took some of Prince pictures she saw with me two days back.
mum... (barging into my room. ) you dare not walk out on me young bairn you better grow up else I will lecture you
me... my pictures elsewhere no discussion with you I hope you get used to it coz I am
mum.. (slams the pictures at me) you better don't get me upset you bairn she stumbled out of the room
i kept on smiling as I saw the pictures I quickly put them into the wardrobe and locked it so my mum won't see them.
running to mum's room
me.. (hugs her) you're the best mum ever I love you
mum.. (smiling) love you too baby.
we chatted for long before her phone rang. after the call she said..
mum... baby do mummy a favour
me.... anything for you mummy
mum...get me the file in that wardrobe in my dressing room. i ran off to get the file as soon as I opened it I was shocked...
to be continued tonight
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
it was al ready the normal break period but I was
just sitted inside alone in a big mess. I was
terribly upset. and there came the notorious
Jepthah Chinedu . he was the oldest in our class
we called him papa. not only that isn't brilliant at
all. everywhere you see him its either he is
pinging or he is surrounded by ladies. I hated
him so much not not only for his wild life but
because he was madam Julia Christopher s son.
jepthah... hey babe take a look at Rhody recent
update on fb
me.. . (ignoring and eyeing him) Metcheeew
jepthah.... you didn't just do that. you stupid garl.
are you on fb,instagram,or even the lowest
what's app .my dear you're re missing alot. this
phone is one of the latest (pointing his passport
toward me. )no doubt passport was oe of the
latest phones but I wondered why a mother could
give her son such an expensive phone to use.
he kept on ranting before me telling me how his
mum bought an iPad 5a HTC v7 a windows 10 . I
kept on smiling. why will this boy talk trash
before me? do I look like a commoner to him, my
parents use passport. even my mum has a v7 .
and there is windows 10 in our house my dad
uses it to browse. why will he talktrash around
me... (I bellowed )hey papa stop disturbing me
jepthah... okk but just see my picture. ( he posed
the phone before me. I angrily pushed it away.
jepthah ...just take a look naaah
then I managed to see if he was really holding a
passport. and alas it was my daddies phone
which was stolen 2 months ago.
me.. looking surprised.."how did you get this
phone?? "
j!epthah... my mum gave it to me naaa
me... (quickly snatched the phone and started
going through the messages, contact, and finally
pictures alas our family picture was there I
boiled in anger then I remembered it was his
mother's picture that I found in my daddies
wardrobe when my mum had sent me to get her
file.
"I know this face" I had thought then i
remembered it was the same woman that owned
the the boutique at the opposite street where my
dad ND I normally go for shopping. what is her
picture and a frame doing in my daddies
wardrobe?? and an inscription of love you was
writing in it. this woman is married For God's
sake And i know she is aware I have brothers.
what if they see this now., or should I tell
mummy?? a voice said no then I concluded I will
keep the picture frame and quietly ask my dad
about it . so this woman plans on flogging my
daddy Heehehehehehehehe no I will deal with her
first)this is my daddies phone you stole it
he tried to take it I restricted him. I even showed
him the inscription I made on the phone pack
saying"i love you daddy " I had done that the day
my dad was celebrating his birthday.
we argued and he finally took the phone
me... mum I found daddies phone today
dad... where??
me....some guy named. japthah that boutique
woman Son .
mum.. (my mum was red hot ).. how dare he a
secondary student stealing a passport .we have
to arrest him imidiately
dad...... not the best honey, I will have to go
back and confirm.
dad.. that is not my phone
me... no it is our picture is there
dad.... no baby you mistook it... take care love
you
me... ( stoping him ) no dad believe me
he just walked pass me. it's true that the phone
was his but he didn't want to send his
concubines son to jail he had to free him.
our exams finally ended successfully, though it
was hectic but I enjoyed it all.
Mina... hey babe what's up with your result
me.. ( smiling) I took the lead
pat.... as always. I thought I would do better in
business
me... no education is the basis of All trade
Mina... but we ait brilliant everyday failure am
tired ooooo
I encouraged them then we left.
the long awaited Xmas came and my brothers
were already back, the oux was full
sammy....baby come out of the kitchen (Samuel.
was my immediate elder brother. he was in ss3 .
he celebrated his 19th birthday last month in u. k
me.... (busy chopping tomatoes ) am busy I
want to cook nodules
Sammy..... hey N.k you allowed her right mum
will hear this.
I pleaded but he refused. he was adamant like
mummy I remembered. go to hell I finally said
and urged him to do his worst now .sister N.k
continue the lunch jhoooe.
mum... whaaam! the slap came.. how dare you
allow my angel enters the kitchen. what is your
duty here,
me... (tears) mum it's not her fault I disobeyed
her and went into the kitchen and moreover she
was making lunch I just needed to prepare
nodules.
n.k madam am sorry
mum... you better be the next time this repeats
itself I won't spare you. do you understand?
n. k yes ma'am
she walked into the kitchen in tears. facing my
mum now in tears
me... mum you shouldn't have slapped her she
didn't do anything Bro Sammy lied, I went in all
by myself and moreover am 12 I should be able
to prepare nodules stop pampering me am nah
your babe anymore.
mum.... you shut up and listen I will tell you
when to learn do you hear Me... over grown bairn
I went to the kitchen leaving my ma'am alone
muttering to her self. I apologized to nkechi for
the earlier actions and hopefully she accepted.
...it was already 13th December a day to my
birthday and Prince isn't back. I called him and
he told me he won't be coming back coz his dad
refused to approve of it. I felt bad. but why will a
man decides to leave his son in the states alone
then I remembered his Dad brothers reside there.
I was cold on celebrating my birthday. I told my
parents I never wanted to celebrate it but like
always my Dad won't hear Of it. .
the d-day finally came, all my friends were in
attendance, from pat, Mina, rose, Stella, Johnny,
Anita, olabisi, femi , bemi, bidemi,
Mohammed,amadu and many more. music was
on and they were dancing. it was a memorable
sight but prince wasn't there so I wasn't happy.
they sang a happy birthday song. and I cut the
cake with name of Prince to everyone
astonishment. we ate danced and partied I was
trying to be happy when jepthah came in,
me... what the hell are you doing here bitch
Jepthah .... calm down I want to snap you
pat.. baby allow him naa please
Mina... yes just For today
me... hey both of you shut up and you get the
hell out of here. I pushed him out and ordered
Ahmad to throw him out. I wished my friend
knew my reason. this Oldman is the son of the
number one woman I hate. she wants to spoil
the joy in my home . just then a young garl
pulled through her name was bisi bisi... how are
you
me... am fyn thank you
bisi... happy Birthday to you.. (she presented a
gift then she left)
.......the birthday came to an end with different
gifts from my friends.
Sammy... how are you baby
Stephen... stop calling her that she is 12 for
Gods sake. (he was the son OF the House ,and
he despise it when I was addressed as a bairn. I
loved him for that)
stan...big Broz she's the last child here (he was
the twin after Bro Stephen. he was troublesome
unlike Stanley Simon was quiet he hardly talks. )
Solomon... please ooooo stop barging on my wife
like that bro Steph. iyawo mi come over to your
husband
Simon .... are we dragging my wife??
Bro si was the one who calls me his wife and
now Bro solo wanted to make him talk by calling
me iyawo mi .
.I just watched them talk about me when I was
already thinking about prince.
si... iyawo MI what is it?? you look worried.
me.. it's nothing ooo
si.. I know you too well, talk to me please, I can
help you know.
me...(I thought for while )most of my friends
didn't come
Steph... we are here baby sister okk we can
make you 100%happy huh
we talked and laughed all through the night. it
was a wonderful moment with my elder brothers
.......... .
the Xmas quickly came to an end and school
resumed.
the second term was simpler than the other
term.
months turned into years.
I was 14years now and preparation for the junior
waec was at its fullest. we studied almost
everyday. Sunday wasn't excluded. my teachers
wanted all of us to pass so extra lessons
weren't a big deal for them.
the day our exam commenced, I fell sick, my
teachers said it was exam fever. I wrote my
waec with the illness coz my mum wouldn't have
it that I missed my external exam due to some
stupid sickness as she called it.
me... am going to miss you mum I cried
mum... don't worry sweetie I will come over soon
just be a good garl for mummy OK.
me.. I will(running to my dad) tell mummy I don't
wanna go
dad.. no baby you have to OK. your brothers are
there I never wanted to go the states a strong
feeling was telling me so but my parent's
wouldn't listen to my opinion. after much
struggles I agreed to on the condition that I will
come back as soon as the vacation was over.
mum and dad no problem sweetie I will
personally order them to bring you home okk my
mum promised
I left for the states.
prince.... it's been two weeks I came back and
Ave not seen Sophie is she okk?
Mrs k.. no son, I mean yes she travelled to u. k
for vacation .
prince... what!!! no mum I came back because of
her. since she isn't around am going back
tomorrow. call the embassy and book a flight
mrs K.. (in a low tone) OK son but what about
me?? for three years I couldn't see you.
prince..... mum you can always see me. just
board a flight and come over. with that he left to
pack his luggage
Mr k... He is going no where and my decision is
final. Mr's k... Darling it's just that he has to
complete the work he will be back soon.
Mr k.. What stupid work is that (bellowing)
kaosi!! Kaosi!!
Prince... Yes dad..
Mr k... What school work did you tell your mum
about??
Prince$ (looking at his mum and understood her
sign) mum you didn't tell dad about IT ??
Mr's k tell him yourself son..
Prince.. Emmm dad is about our college result
there are experiments we have to do as science
students you know mixing base with acid titrating
and writing our results you know...
Mr k.. (smiling) that's why I love you hmm son
very soon i will be a science father hahahahaha
prince.(with mouth agape) . Yes dad you will the
father to a medical doctor
Mr's k...yes ooooo son we are proud of you
Mr k call the embassy and book a flight for 10am
tomorrow my son is travelling on the first class
(he smiled)
Mr's k... ... Okk darling
prince thanks dad you are the best. .......
to be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
at the airport I saw one young lady she looked like you aunty Mary. I was still drenched in tears because I came to where I hated most., but there she was running to me arms stretched open for an embrace . Aunty ...hey baby you have to smile this is new York (embracing me).
Me.. Where I hate most (breaking away from her hold) Aunty but why if I may ask?
Me.. There us no friend here all are in Nigeria,the weather here is yuck !I hate everything here (I cried)
Aunty.. You never change you and your mouth,well you will get used to it. Tomorrow I will send for your brothers they are currently in France.
On hearing that I was happy. At least I will see familiar faces. I joined her to her Lexus, we drove to her abode in silence. Her family welcomed me with open arms and gave me a large room decorated with dolls coz dats what I fancy slot. I was excited. After freshening up and acing lunch I went to have a chat with her eldest daughter. Aunt Mary had 3 kids 2girkd and a boy her first daughter was Anita she was pretty. A 19 year old girl while her 2nd daughter Jane was a year older than me ahead 15 also pretty she looked more like her mother. Her only Son was Michele,he was 13 years of age.
Me... Hello
Anita ..baby how are you?
ME.. ( they'll called me baby, my mum caused it. I thought, she never called me by my name it was always "baby, sweetie ,honey, " yuck! It sucks)my name is Sophie. I finally broke out.
Anita I know but that's what you are always known as isn't??
Me.. please call me Sophie and forget about baby. What's your name??
Anita am Anita she us Jane (pointing at her siblings ) and he us Michele.
Me (smiling ) it's good having you all. . Can we hang out??
Jane.. Of course there is the point we can swim if you don't mind.
Aunty Anita spoilt her kids they lacked manners her eldest daughter smokes and drinks under her parents nose and guess what she brought Me into the game in no distant times. One day as we both were at the recess she brought out a cigarette..
Anita.. Have a stick..
Me.. Nope thanks I don't smoke.
Anita.. What!! Are you alright?? It's fun just try it..
After much persuasion I obliged I took a stick and whoop! After putting it in my mouth I coughed for like 10mins.
Me... It's hot ooo.
Anita.. Yeah iT makes you look matured.
Gradually I became a smoker I smoked even more than my teacher. I made it a daily habit. Then One day as I was in my room quietly smoking I started hearing a noise I went out to investigate and love it was my aunty with another man. The position used them was unquestionable. I snapped them with my phone. And quietly left. After 50mins the man left and I called her daughter I was showing her the show when her father saw IT... "What have I done" I muttered the man went to his wife ..
Mr bush... Whaaam!! What were you doing with the gardener
aunty... Nothing
Mr bush... Don't you deny it Sophie saw you and she has the video i saw it when she was watching it with daughter.
Aunty.. Honey I can explain.
Bush... Shut up you just dug your grave. He beat the hell out of her until she fainted.
I stood there with her daughter in utmost amazement I blamed myself her daughters blamed me everyone blamed me. I was caught in my mess I felt like flying into my mums arms but she wasn't there I only ran to my room in tears
prince hello dad am in New York now
Mr k... Okk son take care have fun..
Prince a minute dad..
Mr k.. yes son what is it
prince... Dad unwanted to tell you back there in Nigeria that I wasn't coming for any practical I was only leaving to see my friend.
Mr k..your mum already told me. Never you go close to that Sophie I heard she is in vacation in newyork .do you hear me.
Prince.. After few minutes but dad..
Mr k ..no but son just do as I say.
Prince okk dad bye.
He ended the call without giving his dad the chance to add another salt to the injury. No matter what his dad said he must find his Sophie since she is in newyork. He was determined. .
Anita... Haven't you done enough
me.. Am sorry I don't mean to (almost in tears)
Jane... Just go back to your poor background and leave us in peace she bellowed.
I wouldn't take trash from anyone mentioning my family I lifted Jane from her feet and landed her on the ground I started feeding her with blows her siblings joined I beat them up. When their father came I just gave him that respect and left them because in Normal days if I don't know him I would have beaten him altogether.
Me.. Don't you dare mention my family again. Do you know who I am. ?? Have you been to my house before you ingrate my mother made your family what iT is today and you have the gut to cal my family poor idiots. I walked out In annoyance. Mr bush stood there with mouth agape as I walked into my room and slammed the door. The 3kids were admitted and I was left alone in The house at a time I was happy but finally I became bored.i wished I had not beaten them but they insulted my family no I couldn't take it. Off I went to the hospital and apologized to them all for my harsh behavior . They never understood and we stayed as rivals but who cares Sophie must survive. ..........
Mum.. Hello
aunty.. Hello sister
mum.. How are you?
Aunty am fine and you
mum am okay. How is my baby??
Aunty she is fyn (she managed to say)
mum I want to speak to her
aunty then you can have her number she is not around.
Mum.. She is just 14 and you gave her a phone?? I don't buy that idea but any way let me have it.
Aunty Mary lied to her that I wasn't around while I was sited there with her I just laughed at her and walked away. She felt like killing me but she wouldn't dare coz I was ready for anything she pulled up. She knew me as a troublesome child and gave me my way.
As I walked into the room my phone rang my mum and I talked at length and she inquired if I wanted to come back home. I walked into the sitting room so they could hear what I was telling my mum....
Mum.. Honey when are you coming to see mummy. Me.. Mum I don't wanna come home again. New York is cool I want to continue my Schooling here (my aunty and her kids felt like dying )
mum. Really I told you you will enjoy it but you wouldn't listen now you see ?? Don't worry we will enroll you into one of the best schools in newyork okk
me.. Yeah thanks mum you are the best we kissed goodbye and I switched off the phone.
They were still amazed I had to wake dem up..
Me.. Hey dudes are you surprised hahahahaha the worst is about to happen I will definetly deal with all of you with just a snap of my finger . I walked out on them smiling.
Sophie has gradually become something else. The friends I kept changed my dressing mode eating and everything changed over night. One day I was talking to my girls we were four notorious girls myself daizy Danielle and Kate we disturbed the whole street and made lives uncomfortable .
Me.. Hey girls we have a show tonight at badam plaza the guy refused my order we have to teach him some manners I ordered the girls... As you wish lady s.
.. ...
Me... Aunty school has resumed u wanna start schooling (I panted as u spoke)
Aunty will you stand at a place and address me with respect.
Me.. (ignoring her sentence) I need my teller and school address first thing tomorrow morning.
With that I walked out on her. Aunty mary couldn't believe her ears" did Sophia just walk out on me?? Wonders shall never end.

to be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
my auntie gave me the teller for my new school fees I was happy.what could I have wanted other than to start schooling lol. my zeal for school wasn't lost completely by my new found lifestyle but I managed them both. on getting to school my auntie has already told them I was going to be a broader what!! I I never loved boarding school not now that I have a group who i will take care of .,what if the badam man we attacked and took away his money came to them who will fight gosh!! I I felt like killing my auntie.,but Sophie must survive .I managed to move into the hostel. in there I formed another group. i made sure my auntie's daughter Jane was included. i thought them how to smoke,drink,party,and steal. we became the new furious four. even the teachers were scared of me. prince on his own hand was there he couldn't stop Me my wild life has eaten the best part of me.
One day as we were dancing our normal highlife prince walked in and interrupted me, chai! the guy head for roll I so beat him eeeh that he ran to his block almost naked. we cheered for that. that night we went to a party, in the party rich men were there they needed girls to pass out with. I was only 16 so didn't dare go the other girls went in while I stayed back with my cousin. it was 10pm and gun shots were heard from afar. we all took to a race. we ran towards a junction the noises became obvious we ran back., then we went into the bush. blood is thicker than water ooo I couldn't let go of my cousin she too we both ran to a nearby tree climbed on it. we were there till things subsided before we sneaked back into the school compound
it was already 4 days and 2of our girls were missing ,I didn't care after all I warned them about it. later on that day the principal summoned me. "why haven't your friends been found since 4 days now" sir am not their keeper ooo. with that I walked out on him. in that school students Aiit flogged you don't even talk any how because you don't know who is who the school is strictly for rich fellows .
prince got the news first and ran to me..." Sophia your friends are dead" "and so" did I kill them?? prince abeg allow me. prince was like what is wrong with this girl why the sudden change?? the Sophie I fell in love with is different from this one here ooo he kept on wondering and praying that I changed.
the death of my girls didn't change anything. I kept on practicing my wildlife with another new crew who cares Sophie must survive.
the result for the first term was out and I was the top. prince and everyone was surprised they expected me to fail but I didn't. Jane on the other hand failed more than she normally fails her mother was very much disappointed in her.
the holiday wasn't the best one my gang at home was abnormal, one of my girls was brutally raped and murdered, the other was kidnapped and the other was now a Christian due to the circumstance she was into of late. when I heard all this I laughed. I knew her Christianity won't last long but I had to do something I wasn't going to be idle... I thought had ,then I decided to visit France.
is true that my brothers were in France but I avoided the city they were into. I checked into a hotel as soon as I arrived and began my dirty jobs. I smoked danced and was also looking for pusses to pick. I needed a gang badly because I needed not to be alone. then I finally found one. her name was Rita a Nigerian she was beautiful same height with me. I walked up to her in the bar stirred up a conversation and there and then I understood she was into prostitution. Wao!! she was the kind of girl I needed and there and then I took her into my room. I was rich but stealing was now part of me. it wasn't because I couldn't ask my parents for all I needed but how it all happened I can't just explain up till now. we both chatted and she took me to her house. Wao!! I saw girs everywhere I was like was she into the business proper or what why are girls everywhere I never knew Ave got another devil.
the vacation wasn't long so I bid her good bye and went back to newyork to continue my studies which I abandoned.
to be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
chai!!!! it's not fair ooooo Ave just been writing for myself no one to tell me am wrong...

there is God ooooo
Nma must survive shaaa
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
It was really a hectic day for me. After much trouble I could just rest for once. We were already far gone in our last year in college .i was occupied with the thought of how and when best to strike another target when my mums call came in
mum..how are you baby??
Me... Am fyn as always.
Mum what have you been upto of late??
me.. Shocked>emmm I don't know what you are talking about.
Mum... Shut up there a mysterious caller told ME you are misbehaving, how could you, we trusted you gave you all you could ever want as a child, what happened?? did you forget about God, me your mum your dad every single dream we had for you ?? baby why?? I I just realized you intentionally decided to live that life just note that what ever you do I must know and for your information your father is coming to the States tomorrow to see you .
she didn't allow me to speak she ended the call. I was triggered who dared this?? It was no one other than prince. I will teach him a lesson. I walked towards his block in anger luckily for him he was absent. Gosh!! I I will nail this guy he dared me Choi!! his grave is opposite him. I waited impatiently for 2 hours I couldn't see him I left for my normal routine. Every trash my mum spoke wasn't my business Sophie must survive I finally said and left the block .
arrived spelling gardens by 8pm and resumed my job, At the hotel I danced and drank,i stopped smoking coz I studied about its effects. my friends showed up after 1hour we charted and then one man showed up... If someone predicted the future for me I wouldn't have ran into that man..
Yash.. Hy ladies..
All... Good evening to you.
Yash.. Am yash an Indian can I know you all..
me.. .cuts them off.. We are Nigerians any problems?? Yash... well I wanted to talk to you..
Me.. (Smiles loud )talk to me?? (I weighed him and found him worth speaking to)..well let's talk.. Garls ama be back.
All.. Aiit have fun they blew out..(..as if is going to anyway. )
I followed the fat belled man to the reception he booked a room there and then I looked at him and smiled. "Look at this clown is he thinking am a slot?? well I will make him learn today not to pick any lady he sees". He walked majestically towards his hotel room opened the door and ushered me in.
although it's not my first time in a hotel but it was my first with a man. I was busy looking around like a village girl when he offered me a seat beside himself. I sat comfortably. "what will you like"he asked ."nothing" I responded still looking around to make sure no one was in so when I start dealing with the fool no one will save him. "okay, are you comfortable ??". Yes I replied with a smile. Then he started admiring my beauty.
Yash... You are so beautiful Ave been admiring you every day when you come here with your friends. Me...eee so is that all ?? Can I go now??
Yash... Haaa not too fast atleast spend the night here, I will pay you any amount you want.
Me (just like I expected, I just smiled if this fool knew that whatever rubbish he was willing to pay I could get it with a snap of my finger he wouldn't speak of it) rose to my feet "well am sorry I won't spend the night here ,have a nice time you can keep your chicken change, I didn't come to this hotel to be intimidated by stupid men like you, you African monkey,castrated billy goat , you wax dummy, Am sure you are married with kids and you are here looking for a garl to spend the night with ,God have mercy on you " I stepped towards the door the sound of a gun stopped me as I turned whoooa!!! I the bullet went I was a smart girl I dodged it, and gripped the trigger we dragged the gun and I finally brought him down on the sofa the gun flew towards the bathroom I ran towards it, he held my leg I kept on stretching to get hold of it. When I couldn't I kicked it afar off and continued the struggle he was a strong man no doubt .I tried to disarm my self when I couldn't I got hold of him through another angle he screamed and quickly let go of me. I kicked him hard and he fell back into the sofa. I ran towards the gun picked it up and pointed it before his forehead. I was already sweating like a wrestler .
Yash. .. Please pity me..
Me... Pity you?? You almost killed me I don't pity people am sorry I shot at his left arm. I intentionally did it the bullet stung on the pillow he kept on pleading I shot his right side too same thing
me... You're stupid. do you think I will spare you?? say your last prayer you fool. I shot in between his legs ,he screamed I layed him still on the bed with mouths on my lips signalling him to shut up. He obeyed,then I took the keys threw the gun at him and locked the door outside. I quickly rushed down . I ordered the remaining girls to disappear or hide coz I created a scene back there. As soon As I finished speaking the police arrived. Whooa as I expected I ran as fast as my legs could carry me
Rita... Hey angel longest time ooo
me... Yeah how are you..
Rita... Am fyn you are not looking bad
me... You too any show??
Rita noo but man must work naa
we all laughed and joked till it was night ,the normal business time .I had travelled to France to escape the scene I created in newyork not knowing I was about to meet another mess. At the hotel she dropped the Garls and instructed them to behave well. She appointed one of them leader amongst them and we drove off. We went to a cool place I asked her why she never joined them she said she don't do guys hmm I wondered if it's now girls she will do. Was she Les ?? heeey if she was that means am in a big mess ooo I kept on wondering till she shook me off it. We danced to the music and drank ,all of a sudden she told me she wanted To go home. I was astonished.,why will she decide to leave in such a hurry?? I followed her. We reached her home not quite long and she started dancing again I was wondering what was playing her music. In order to clear the air I took her inside the sitting room and switched on the music. She danced and dragged me to the floor we kept on dancing until she started the unstartable ..
me... What is it (I bellowed ) or you blind or something am a girl not a guy OK if you are honey go find one (I pushed her out)
Rita... I need you now please.
Me... You need who?? Am not yours girls ooo you better behave or I'll beat lesbianism out of you imagine this girl oo(i bellowed) you have the guts to ask me of such abominable thing Haaa that am bad never reach that one ooo if they sent you tell them am on holiday.
I tried to leave but she held me back me.. "if I slap you ehn you will forget your name "you better stop fussing me am not a lesbian let me repeat it again for the last time. "
Rita... Don't deny me of this please I beg of you please..
I pushed her away and went to my room. She followed me in ,this time around naked, she started dancing towards me ... I was like is she trying to seduce me or what?? Am I a guy?? What is she showing me that I don't have?? This girl is absolutely crazy, no doubt ,but today I will beat that madness and lesbianism out her. let me watch the show shaa she kept on dancing until she met me at the wardrobe where I was standing .I pretended I was lost in her seductive move then she went straight to my button opened it and took off my shirt and went to my trousers...
Whaaam!!! The slap came so you're not afraid baa you think you can seduce everybody you see well Sophie must not fall to your devilish tricks I may be a smoker drinker partier but never a prostitute nor lesbian. I rendered blows on her until she was flooded with wounds all over her face. Next time try any rubbish I will mess u up animal.
She didn't allow the morning to break she ordered the girls to throw me out
me... What do you think you are doing
girls... Throwing you out.
Me ordered by who??
girls our madam
I left quickly to were she was I didn't even allow her to talk I started beating her
me... (kpoai ! I Joao!) you told them to throw me out baa you will be one to leave first I kept on beating her and dragging her out at the same time her girls came to rescue her but I beat all of them ,some of them ran away in fear .I succeeded in dragging the owner out of her house that night and walked majestically into my room and locked the door.. Voom!!! I slept off

it was all over the news about the mysterious girl who almost killed Yash sindhea the famous politician. I knew it was me but who cares Sophie must survive. All the trouble I went through wasn't my business each of them thought me a lesson. I lied low for sometime prepared for my external exam . After the exam it was already 3 months I assumed everything must have died down. I went ahead to get the green card. When I got it. i went straight to that hotel if anything happened I will tell them it was self defense . After all I didn't even shoot the animal ,I thought.
That's her arrest her I was confused what's happening .the police surrounded me.
Police.. Yours hands up
I raised up my hand,they searched me and found zero implicating object. They asked for my green card I presented it, Yash was surprised he least expected me to have it but he wasn't going to give up he will make sure I went to jail. When the policemen left I walked up to him ignoring the broomsticks he called bodyguard
me.. You want to arrest me baaa (I smiled) do you know me?? I guess no for the fact that you are a politician makes it easier for me to nail you. I spared your life because killing you won't give me joy , I don't want to soil my hands.
Yash... You've gat guts ooo you have the right to walk up to me without fear,guards teach her a lesson.
Me... Hahahahaha these broomsticks?? nah one hand I go take finish all of unah.
They all posed for a fight whammm whaaam!!! I hit the first guy down faced the second finished him the 3rd was scared I was panting waiting for the next person they all came I fought like a wounded lion one of them bit me aaaaah!!! I I was red hot I used their heads against each other. i soothed my wounded hands in pain.Before I could recover from the shock they've all disappeared. Mr Yash was staring with his mouth agape he least expected me to fight like that. I couldn't find his sticks I went to him
me.. Did you see what your guys did?? You will pay. He Pleaded and offered me money for treatment I refused ND walked out on him. That made him restless watching me display all those tactics reminded him of the struggles in his hotel room,then he knew why I used those words on him in the hotel,he understood that if he had tried raping me that he may have gotten a patched head by now. With a troubled mind he left the hotel
I was bitten by a poisonous insect I told the nurse she used the scope to see if I was infected good a thing I wasn't coz I earlier tied a not above the area the bastard has biten me. I spent 3days at the hospital before returning to my auntie place.
Auntie.... Where have you been this spoilt brat
me... (fuming up) am I the one you just adressed??i Hope not..
I walked into my room and thank goodness she kept her lips sealed if she had spoken a single word slaps would have reigned on her...
Bush.. this garl have become wild, what will her mum say if she sees this..
Auntie that's her business she spoilt her she deserves it..
Anita no mum she is a good garl something went wrong somewhere I believe we can turn her back to normal
auntie I doubt ,that brat has gone far.. ..I....
Me.. (cuts her in) so Ave gradually become the topic of every Dinner right?? You all will hear it tomorrow auntie.. Please we are sorry we won't dare it again. They all pleaded and I managed to accept. i went back to my room and lay down exhausted. I slept off almost immediately.
Prince.. Hello baby it's been ages how are you.
Me.. Am fyn hope you are at home via naija
prince yes I came home yesterday what about you?? why not visit
me... Heeeeey stop that I have duties here.
Prince.. Your mum is sick for the past 2 weeks and your dad is no where to be found.
Me.. What!!!! are you serious??
prince am dead serious
me.. See you in naija tomorrow then.
I ended the call my mum sick?? what must have happened to her and where did. my daddy leave her to?? Things wasn't right at all I kept on wondering the whole day. I refused to eat then quickly picked up my phone and dialed the embassy
lady... Hello this is Nigerian embassy
me.. Please book a flight to Abuja tomorrow by 10am Sophie JonathAn
lady ok maam we will right away
me.. Thank you
I went straight to the wardrobe and started packing my stuff I knew I wasn't coming back but what could I do I will miss my friends so much but who cares Sophie must survive. After packing I patiently waited for the day to break so I could leave for Niger.

To be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Episode 8

The phone kept on vibrating for minutes..
me. ......"why on earth was auntie Mary calling
me??
since when did she develop this sudden
likeness "I never bordered to pick the call.
Finally the long awaited Aero arrived. I took the first
class.
air hostess.... "kindly switch off your mobile
phones "
the air hostess ordered I didn't even
look her direction. After 3hours I was home
finally.
On seeing my mums condition I was astonished I
stood like a primary pupil in a devotion ground
me.... "what happened mum"
I voiced out but she was too weak to reply. She
looked malnourished, I hurried into the kitchen
and prepared vegetables. She ate at ease. After
some hours of rest I started inquiring what
transpired Between herself and my dad
mum... "my dear your dad has been cheating on
me, his concubine is carrying his baby I can't
keep them both here (she cried).I told him
privately to get her an apartment but your dad
won't hear of it"
I was shocked how could my dad get a woman
pregnant and insist on keeping her at home. I
knew it was madam Julia Christopher that stupid
woman. I wondered on how I would deal with
her. I remembered she was married to one Mr
Ikenna IykeSongz Arinze . She had earlier left him
coz he was jobless .nice thought I will expose
her reasons am sure the man will be willing to
work with me . I spent a long time with my mum.
My presence made her recover from the shock
quickly
me.. "Good day sir"
I greeted my dad he looked up to me in great
astonishment. he never believed anyone could
find him.
Julie... "sweetie dinner is ready"
a nice voice spoke from a distance.
me... "So you ran away because of a woman"
how could my dad of all people do that I couldn't
help it as tears dropped
dad.. .."baby it's not like that I can explain "
I didn't allow him to finish when I jumped into
the house to see the bastard who pushed my
home apart. Just as I expected madam Julie was
robustly seated on the dining chair with a 3
months pregnancy . She was surprised she stood
up ,for over 30mins we stared at each others
eyes®
me.... "I will deal with you for this silly act of
infantile. " I walked out on them. She was furious
Juliet ... "how did your daughter get to know this
place, ¤??did you tell her?? Oh I see u want to
go back to that witch and leave this baby with
me to cater for alone right?? Never will that
happen"
she walked out on him. My dad burried his face
in shame how on earth did he get into this
mess??
On hearing the story prince felt pity
prince. . ..."how could your dad fall such a prey:"
I couldn't say a word. I told him I found out
6years ago.
prince.... " why didn't you tell your mum or better
still ask your dad "
me. .. " I was scared, don't forget I was a kid
then I didn't have the courage to face my dad
with such a disgusting issue"
he thought for a while
prince.... "what do we do now''
prince was eager to help fix my family back. I
thought for a while and then told him. I was
going to deal with madam Julie.
me... " I will monitor them and make sure that
bitch looses her child."
he didn't support me
prince.... "that's not how to bring your father
home ., try talking to them and see there
reactions first " me..... "reaction?? ( I
repeated like a nursery school pupil on a private
lesson. ) they won't listen to me, I think she is
using that bastard against my dad, she is
extorting funds from my dad, I will deal with her
and kill that bastard in her womb"
It was two weeks since auntie Mary saw me.
She was worried how could she tell my mum the
child she left under her care was missing?? she
wept silently she has failed as a mother ,as a
sister ,as a Guardian she was going to announce
to the CBS about it. She set out dressing in her
gorgeous blue and slight gold Delilah gown and
her golden Dorothy Perkins shoe. She walked
into her hilander jeep and off she went to the TV
station .she was triggered. She drove as a
woman escaping from kidnappers and busted
into the station.
auntie.... "please my daughter has been missing
for over 2weeks now (she was in tears,panting
as she spoke )$
attendant.... "calm down lady we'll find your
daughter provided she is in this country when
last did you see her??,has she nor have you tried
calling her?? "
Aunty.... "I can't tell she isn't home and her line
has not been reachable for the past 2weeks.
attendant. .. "leave her contact and picture with
us we will do our best to trace her current
position okay" they assured her of my safety she
went home.
to be continued....
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Episode 9

Me..... "good evening sir"
i greeted but he kept on moping at me like a
Christmas munchu goat.
Mr arinze was known for his excessive drinking ,
he must have gone out with his big head of a
son Jepthah Chinedu . I stood for over 30mins yet
no response, I quickly turned to leave coz it was
useless talking to a drunken man.
Arinze ...." what do you want"
he finally spoke. I was astonished
Me... "so this man can talk"
I questioned myself was he pretending or what??
I whatever reason it is thank God he finally
spoke at least I can be able to convey my
message to him. I was driven far in my thoughts
when his shout brought me back
Arinze........ "are you okay!! ??"
Me.... " yes sir :"
I muttered
Arinze " how nay I help you??
Me.... " ehmmmmmm I actually came to know
how you are fairing."
# arinze ......" am fine, who are u?? "
Me..... "am your wife friend..
( he suddenly looked up like some one bitten by
a A soldier ant) "get out of here".

I saw the fire in his eye, .I huridely left his house
to avoid stories that touch. On my way home ,I
thought about the incident that just took place, I
was confused at that point, was I supposed to
close that topic?? never!! I must fight to the end
it was a fight to the fullest I must not give up
now, my mum and family needed my help I
wasn't going to disappoint them. I walked home
in utmost disappointment. .......... I met my mum
in the kitchen she was preparing dinner
Me.... "eka aleee maami "
Mum.... "how are you my dear?? "
Me... " am fyn maami and you?? "
Mum.... ... "am doing good"( she smiled )
I was happy to see my mum in a happy state she
was all I had left since my dad was far gone with
another woman.
Me... "Mum a gatta change, be with you shortly "
I said shortly and ran off to my room. Back there
I was thinking on my next line of action, I was
determined to bring an end to that silly
relationship my dad started no matter what it will
cost me........ I was lost in thought but my phone
brought me back me..... "hello"
Prince ......hey baby how are you?? "
Me..... "am fine and you? "
Prince ...."am okay, how did the appointment
go??
I told him how I went and how the man drove
me out of his house on hearing I was his wife
friend.
Prince ..... " don't give up baby we will surely win
"
he assured me and we spoke of many things and
finally hung up.
Mum....... " baby dinner is ready"
Me.... " am coming mum"
the dinner was one of the best Ave heard in ages
no doubt mums food was the best. I praised
every single aspect of the food
Me..... " this food is very delicious you're one in
a million Ave really missed your food alot "
Mum..... "my dear I missed you too atleast i can
stay with my baby now"
she was happy to have me around and so was I.
Our dinner ended in silence and off I went to rest
I couldn't sleep all through the night. The
thought of how I will kill Julia Christopher and
her stupid husband who ordered me out filled my
head no one messes with me, but will my mum
take it that way?? I no!!, she will definitely loose
it and die I didn't want to loose her I drifted my
attack towards another area. Then my phone
rang on seeing the caller I freezed......
To be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
why was Mr Yash sindhea calling Me?? I was lost in thought he was the last person I expected its call but all the same I have to pick it.
me.... hello
Yash..... how are you??
me..... am fyn and you??
Yash..... we're have you been Ave seriously missed you ooo
me.... missed me?? I I wonder why you're missing me am not your girlfriend neither am I your bed warmer so I do that see any reason for the .
Yash.... don't talk Khmer that baby your dancing step drives me crazy you make me come to spelling everyday please come back to u. k
me.... I can see you are jobless you better zip up
I hung up without letting him vomit more poison,and drafted into dreamland.
Julie...... won't you get up there and go to work? I why sleeping like a tired prostitute abeg jack up and get lost from this bedroom
my dad just looked at her went into the bathroom back there he remembered how he ran into julie

it was a very cold evening when I came for an international meeting, i met her under the hot sun hawking fresh tomatoes ,how could a grown up lady be hawking in the busy city like Abuja . I was moved. I approached her and started a conversation I learnt she was married but her husband was not capable . "why then did he get married" If he cant take care of you he shouldn't have married you. I asked after her parents she said they were late I felt pity for her and offered to help her. I gave her #20.000 to start up something ,good a thing she did. the next time I came to Abuja she was in a shop. she saw me and alerted me, I was happy she did start up something,my efforts wasn't useless. we talked for hours then I gave her another money to add to her business. I left with joy. one day as I came for one of my regular meetings we finished late I searched for a hotel but couldn't find any available space to lounge. I had to pack, and think of another way forward. as I was lost in thought I remembered Julie, I quickly dialed her number thank goodness she picked, I asked of her were about and how the day went .then I told her of my present condition I was expecting her to direct me to a hotel I did not know but rather she invited me to her house. I was shocked on realizing she was actually directing me to her matrimonial home, I Enquired about her husband but she told me he was out drunk and wouldn't return till morning. I didn't have a descending spirit I would have understood that I actually walked into an open trap. what could i do, I was already tired and had virtually no other option left I had to walk into the house. she took me to a little bedroom.
Julie.... I know this isn't to be compared to the luxury you enjoy but please do manage with me.
dad...... no problems.
I took my bath in the bathroom and went straight to the bedroom. her kids were lying down on a mat in the sitting room, I felt pity coz they may catch a cold. I lay down and few minutes I was already dreaming. it was way pass midnight I was awoken by a scream, I ran to the sitting room and found her panting like someone who ran the Aba half marathon. I enquire what the problem was she told me she had a terrible dream. I was touched I held her close and soothed her like a baby. I went back to sleep but she followed me.
Julie.... I can't stay alone, can I join you please??
just allowed to sleep beside me that was all I can remember. the next morning we both were naked on the sofa, I dint regret it afterall we became secret lovers which made me open the boutique for her and move down to Abuja so I could see her always
my dad was drenched in tears, there was nothing he could do she was already pregnant he has to face the responsibility of taking care of his unborn child. with a hurry he showered and didn't bother to eat ,remembering he was going to eat either a half done rice or an uncooked beans,or a strong yam or better still tasteless tea and burnt egg julie was definitely not a match to his beauty queen, one more he remembered my mum,.he couldn't go back he silently wept. he just rushed out of the house to the office.
Julie..... oooh this man left this food untouched I will deal with him today
a knock was heard she went to answer it "who is it?? "

"it's me" a male voice croacked
she opened the door, on seeing the sight she dropped the class cup in her hand .
to be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
hahahahaha, no need for the panic my dear I know you're surprised to see me, well won't you at least let me in?? "Julie was astonished how could her husband find out about her new home ?? well she had to dismiss the man for good. " get out of here you jobless man." the man became furious how could his wife call him jobless?? is it because he was financially unstable?? he controlled himself and walked into the magnificent house. "what a nice structure we have here, you lover must be rich " she quickly interrupted him " not my lover my husband " did I just hear that choi! I couldn't stand it I tried to hold myself but she committed another blunder "his stupid wife couldn't satisfy him so I did now we are happily married, that's our marriage certificate" she pointed to a leaf on the wall,so it got into marriage ,I won't take it anymore I had to act fast before it became obvious. I quickly left that place. 'so you remarried while am still alive?? Julie why?? after all we've been through together, after all my suffering for you why did you do this to me?? I I sacrificed my education, my wealthy family just for you and you walked away from me. oooh!! had I known I would have listened to my parents......just then he remembered how he ended up with Julie 20years ago
"guy this girl is loaded can't you see, she've gat the beauty and the shape I think I like her " I kept on praising her behind her back to my friends but I never knew how to approach her until my friend volunteered to help me out. he walked up to her at the garden where she was having her normal snacks. "hey beauty how are you?? she pretended she wasn't the one he was referring to, my friend repeated himself and this time around she smiled turned around to face him "am fyn, how may I help you?? " .."ehmm well my friend really like you ooooo "she stared at me, I winked at her " why did he send you then?? I I presume he is a shy type " my friend exposed me to be a phlegmatic ,I just smiled AND chuckled . we became friends and gradually our relationship turned into love. I helped her in so many ways even when her parents couldn't complete her fees I used part of my feeding fee to support her. on the day of our convocation I proposed to her, she accepted that was the happiest day of my life. I introduced her to my parents but they disapproved of her because they wanted me to Mary the senators daughter, I lost all my rights as their son just because I wanted to be with the woman I loved, I studied engineering but no one is willing to employ me because my father already soiled my name in public, I was devastated but I kept firm to my true love.
he angrily spilt the word "if I didn't go through hell for your sake you will be free but on the contrary you will suffer and this decision you made you must regret it." he walked away in tears.
joy eluded me immediately I got the news from prince. we've been admitted into the University of Abuja to study medicine. I quickly increased my pace home to break the news. "eke oso:" I greeted and she sensed my over joyous look ." my angel you look so happy what's the secret?? " I asked her to guess but she refused and insisted I told her, I then broke the news, see happiness she danced around like a woman on her wedding day, she didn't know when she called my dad and told him, he was very happy. later that evening, he came over as he promised to celebrate my admission but my mum sent him out despite all my pleadings,

to be continued
Re: Web Of Regrets by dinma222(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Episode 12....

it was a very cold morning and everyone was running helter skelter. I wondered why the 300l students were so much in a hurry ,i managed to ask one of the students,"guy what's up why in a hurry " the guy was still skipping the stairs and managed to answer me when he realised i wanted to know whats up " its lecturer wale's class oo i don't want embarrassment. I smiled as he concluded his tale. I wondered who this lecturer was and why students were scared of him . Huh Sophie cant be scared of this so called man oo i muttered in between words

... 10am was the time and the almighty lecturer wale walked into the lecture hall he lectures us on maths121 and 115 ..every where became quiet. Lecturer wale is a very strict man known for his intolerance,he is huge and has this slight skinny colour ,he've gat a bald head which keeps on glittering like women cosmetic mirror .
He became a terror when he disciplined one obinna in 300l .it was noted that he walked into the hall and ordered for absolute tranquility but the Igbo boy kept on discussing with his crew .lecturer wale repeated himself several times "keep quiet and listen" but instead the guy turned and starring in his bald head said " nwoke m choo okpu kpuchie isi nkwucha gu ahu " meaning " my man look for a suitable cap and cover that your bald head " as soon as he finished the Igbo guys within him smiled .then lecturer wale looked up to him ,and starred right into his eyes and said "aga m acho okpu kpuchie isi nkwucha m inugo" meaning " i will definitely look for a cap and cover my bald head you hear" everybody was astonished even obinna was surprised he wondered how he heard him from that distance and the class wondered when lecturer wale a pure Ogun state man became an Igbo . He walked obinna out and he settled with a carry over at the end of the semester.
He lectured on angles ,.bla bla bka bla bla bla bla ,he concluded after 1hr30mins .he ended it with an assignment he termed a test to be submitted by 4 pm ...... As soon as he left choi the class became a market ,everyone started flapping textbooks looking for answers ,i just kept calm , how on earth am i going to do such a tedious assignment in just 3 and 1/2 hours .huh i thought really hard then i remembered what to do , yes!!! I shouted .. Everyone looked at me with the impression of "is she losing it ??" i less cared i jumped out of my seat and headed for a cool place and the library was such a place. I took a seat and emptied my head full on the piece of paper i tore from the centre of my 20leaves exercise book..
I was revising the note i jotted down when an unknown sleep came calling i gradually answered but couldn't enjoy it cox legions of mosquitoes kept beefing around like it was a competition and ah kept on clapping until i slapped myself. Vooom!!! I woke up and scanned around people were still there so i continued revising my work then the sleep again ,i drifted off and this time it was sweet coz no mosquito came ,i started snoring like a spoilt locomotive engine , everyone in the Library became uncomfortable but no one dared wake me up, coz he he he i dey like 5 in one trouble maker. I kept on #sleeping_snoring and exchanging one hand to the other .
It was 3.45 and everybody already left ,the break was over so the security man came to wake me up,he gradually taped me buh instead of waking i turned around to enjoy the sleep ,the old man was so impatient to wait he hit my head kpaaa!! It sounded like an empty coconut ,i jumped up ." hey get lost " he ordered i looked to pack my stuff but lo and behold what i saw almost cost me tears ....
The only thing i could shout was my 30marks....

to be continued

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Porn Addict (by Lizzy Oyebola Yakubu) / A Poem Titled 'how Long'. Pls. Make Your Comments. / A DARK-BRIGHT SIDE; A Story By kajole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.