Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo (3559 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / See More Of 14-year-old Obama’s Daughter & Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by focusM: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
The very beautiful lawyer daughter of Ex president Jonathan, Faith Sakwe showed off her natural looking side part bob hair as she took a family photo with her 1 week old baby, Eliana and husband Edward. Beautiful.
http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0

1 Like

Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by IamOpemipo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Issue
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by jaymejate: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Weytin con be our own now?
U pple enter their room to snap them abi what?

Buh seriously, she resemble her mother o.
And make i no 4get, all those cars them give u, hope u nd ur husband de drive all? Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by rawpadgin(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
wink
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by OnankpaBa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
so? make i start to jump?
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by Shebarh(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cute baby. She looks like Mama Peace...

If she had come during GEJ's Presidency, Mama Peace would have addressed her fellow widows thus; " We welcome on board my first grandchildren who born for America and first baby of the nation by my humble husband President Jonathan. My daughter Faith and her husband has done well. I call on Nigeria women and children to fecilitate with me and my husband President Jonathan and his brother architect Namadi Sambo and her wife Amina"

undecided undecided

Dear wailers, I am one of you o... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by vivianbelema(f): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahahahaha the guy above is damn funny
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by jaymichael(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make this pikin no go carry mama peace character o. E no go good at all.
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by khassy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
focusM:
The very beautiful lawyer daughter of Ex president Jonathan, Faith Sakwe showed off her natural looking side part bob hair as she took a family photo with her 1 week old baby, Eliana and husband Edward. Beautiful.
http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0

she no top fine serf upon all D money undecidedundecided

BTW
today's my mom's birthday..

can I get some likes for her
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by focusM: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

she no top fine serf upon all D money undecidedundecided

BTW today's my mom's birthday..
can I get some likes for her
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by focusM: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
jaymichael:
Make this pikin no go carry mama peace character o. E no go good at all.

Lol
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by Gabreal1(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
jaymejate:
Weytin con be our own now?
U pple enter their room to snap them abi what?

Buh seriously, she resemble her mother o.
And make i no 4get, all those cars them give u, hope u nd ur husband de drive all? Mtchew
she's her adopted mum.
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by focusM: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
20pounds:
Cute baby. She looks like Mama Peace...

If she had come during GEJ's Presidency, Mama Peace would have addressed her fellow widows thus; " We welcome on board my first grandchildren who born for America and first baby of the nation by my humble husband President Jonathan. My daughter Faith and her husband has done well. I call on Nigeria women and children to fecilitate with me and my husband President Jonathan and his brother architect Namadi Sambo and her wife Amina"

undecided undecided

Dear wailers, I am one of you o... grin grin

U wicked o
Re: Ex President Jonthan's Daughter,her Cute Hairstyle,baby And Husband Take A Photo by englishmart(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
. since money is incapable of changing that lady, then money is indeed not everything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Fuji Icons: Pasuma Wonder And Saheed Osupa / Meet Wizkid’s Director, Sesan Ogunro .. More Photos / "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.