Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai (4747 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by FastShipping: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's not El-Rufai twitter handle.
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
FastShipping:
That's not El-Rufai twitter handle.

Can you share his twitter handle please.
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beremx:
grin grin how you dey Jare better person?
Fine o, i busy reading up diezani's arrest
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by NOBODYY: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Did he not tweet it as a result of Berom people rising against the Fulanis for these same shameful acts?
Chairman Ayaff hear u sir grin

Am not kuku related to Rufai or fulani grin grin
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Beremx(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Fine o, i busy reading up diezani's arrest
finally she has been arrested! Good for her.
London is not a safe haven for nigerian thieves like her to hide.

Good one!
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by onismate: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Elrufai was part of the fulani herds men that stole palm kernel nuts in ilaro, ogun state in 1999
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by basilo101: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I'm not a fan of those pathetic herdsmen but I just don't know why you guys(iboes precisely) don't like talking about your problems.

You guys don't talk about drug trafficking

You guys don't talk about baby factories

You guys don't talk about arm robbery that is rampant among your youths.

You guys don't talk about prostitution among your girls

You guys don't talk about the corruption in your lands

Iboes topic everyday is about how other nigerians are doing bad and how their land is the most "developed" in the world..The time and energy you guys waste by insulting and ridiculing other nigerians, maybe you guys should use it and discuss your problems with it..
as usually, d slave is scared of facing his master. In all u said abt igbos i dnt see anywhere bloodshed is involved

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
I'm not a fan of those pathetic herdsmen but I just don't know why you guys(iboes precisely) don't like talking about your problems.

Iboes topic everyday is about how other nigerians are doing bad and how their land is the most "developed" in the world..The time and energy you guys waste by insulting and ridiculing other nigerians, maybe you guys should use it and discuss your problems with it..
they r wailers cheesy

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by patrick89(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

1 just like you discuss the bastards in your region
2. You discuss Arm robbers in your region
3. You discuss yahoo yahoo
4. You discuss credit card fraud
5. How you discuss fake travelling agents,
6. How you discuss drug and juju..
7. How you discuss lazy and servitude,
8. Discuss you hypocrisy and backstabbing tendencies
9. Discuss your snitch and loud tendencies
You have a lot to discuss my ok...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by patrick89(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
There are numerous Yoruba groups that are discussing and trying to find the solutions to many problems facing odualand/Yoruba people today.. We have problems and we know it. Every Yoruba man today knows the problems of our land. And the good thing is that we are looking for ways to solve them... We just have very little time to talk about other Nigerians problems.

Iboes today don't talk about their numerous problems, you guys are always discussing Yorubas palava which is very abnormal if you ask me......
I'm sure you must havee slept with your cousin unconsciously, because unlike you guys, we know our people, we have clans, we have village and town meetings, we have age grade meeting, we discuss and help each other, we have problems we discuss very passionately, we know some day we will be great! Average igbo person born in the east doesn't know anything about yoruba, until he or she steps into lagos, igbo people grow to see hausas as their threat and never yoruba.
Yoruba only force themselves into the picture, most igbos don't see yorubas as a threat whatsoever, igbo people don't shy away from their problem. Igbo people built most of their secondary schools, electricity and hospitality in their villages.. have you ever seen a catholic or Anglican church in igbo towns? You will be amazed when you see one. We contribute money. We mk things happen in our villages...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by MayorofLagos(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Ilekeh and shymm3x take note

Sunnyb0b0,
That address was to people in Plateau back in July.

ElRufai know better than to give such response to Afenifere's stance on Fulani.
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Sunnyb0b0,
That address was to people in Plateau back in July.

ElRufai know better than to give such response to Afenifere's stance on Fulani.

Does it make any difference?
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Ilekeh(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Honestly why is it that we can't discuss Fulani problems without it turning into a Yoruba-Igno mess? At the end of the day, the main problem escapes discussion again.

Whoever fails to admit that Fulanis are a daily threat has succumbed to the northern diversion tool.
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by stanech: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2015
foolish you rub ass.

I want to urge all ss and se to resist the Fulani invasion and leave d sw to their cowardly faith
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Okanokan(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
All those calling for mob action against Fulani herdsmen, take note.

https:
//mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/224577000218689537

What a pity !!!, What a shame!!!
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Spybradd: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2015
KATO_CHIMPANZEE:

WHAT ABOUT U,MR KOLOMENTAL,SINCE WHEN HAS IBO PROBL BECOME YOUR OWN PROBLEM?

GIANT ANU OFIA....EWU..
grin
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by Spybradd: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2015
chowlade_oniGONORHEIA:

they r wailers cheesy

grin
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by nd07(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

May ur stupidity turn 2 madness. evil man
Re: Warning To Those Agitating Against Fulani Herdsmen By El-rufai by IamAtribalist: 1:44am On Oct 03, 2015
cool El Rufai Ubanka there God funish you idiot. You and your herdsmen can go and die. I call on Nigerians to start killing them wherever they may be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SLAVERY IN SAHCOL (skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited) / Akwa-Ibom Seeks FG’s N200m FADAMA III Cassava Financing Fund / See How This Old Woman Is Enjoying Her Life Under Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.