Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] (1385 Views)

What Type Of Reality Do You Accept And For What Reasons?.... / The Philosophy Of Reality / Rapsody Of Reality***how This Words Can Change Your Life*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by OREAWADOO: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
ROR IS FORCED ON MEMBERS THEREFORE CANNOT BE SAID TO BE A BEST SELLERS
SOME MEMBERS ARE COMPELLED TO COLLECT COPIES SOME THEY ARE UNABLE TO DISTRIBUTE
CELLS ETC , ARE ALLOCATED A NUMBER OF COPIES.

SOME PEOPLE ENTER GBESAY TO PLEASE LEADERS

WARRI SAYING [ NO TAKE SHAME CHOP WITCH]
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by ukotmi: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2009
Are you sure of your facts? grin grin grin grin. broda man find us better news jare
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by blacksta(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2009
Na WA for you . where you given to many copies that you could not distribute. You dont have feel guilty about it just return the lot back to your local Christ embassy
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by maddock(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2009
blacksta:

Na WA for you . where you given to many copies that you could not distribute. You dont have feel guilty about it just return the lot back to your local Christ embassy

Well said broda.
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by Pepeye(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2009
Wobbly thread as usual
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by KunleOshob(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2009
OREAWADOO:

Another cheap way of recruiting free labour to do the work of sales men/women without any renumeration whilst they are fooling themselves that they are doing "God's" work.
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by maddock(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2009
Pepeye:

Wobbly thread as usual

You can say that again
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by Pepeye(f): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2009
Ignorance gone on rampage!

Go to any christ embassy church on the island in Lagos
Its distributed free of charge! Every month . . .this month inclusive  
all dis una whopping lies na wah for una twits!
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by JJYOU: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2009
KunleOshob:

Another cheap way of recruiting free labour to do the work of sales men/women without any renumeration whilst they are fooling themselves that they are doing "God's" work.
[size=1[color=#990000][/color]8pt]another accuser of the brethren[/size].
OREAWADOO:

CELLS  ETC , ARE ALLOCATED A NUMBER OF COPIES.

u no reach warri with this one.  the motor wey carry you break down for ogharefe junction.  how much do they sell this booklet that you are all hanging yourselves for?  you guys are all unpaid advertiser of this man and his church.
Pepeye:

Ignorance gone on rampage!

Go to any christ embassy church on the island in Lagos
Its distributed free of charge! Every month . . .this month inclusive  
all dis una whopping lies na wah for una twits!

warri far from lagos na. the man never reach warri you want him in lagos. how many years would that take a man that cant buy a copy of ROR to walk?
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by Pepeye(f): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2009
JJYOU:

[size=1[color=#990000][/color]8pt]another accuser of the brethren[/size]. you guys are all unpaid advertiser of this man and his church.

u ve just nailed it
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by manmustwac(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
OREAWADOO:

You guys no know wetin dey happen. Each member of the church congregation is expected to buy at least 5 copies of ROR to give to freinds and family or leave on a desk in hospital or thier office for the public to take. I myself have even been given a free copy twice. Once on a bus in Woolwich and once when i got off the ferry in Norh Woowich which is near one of their branches.
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by noetic1: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
manmustwac:

You guys no know wetin dey happen. Each member of the church congregation is expected to buy at least 5 copies of ROR to give to freinds and family or leave on a desk in hospital or thier office for the public to take. I myself have even been given a free copy twice. Once on a bus in Woolwich and once when i got off the ferry in Norh Woowich which is near one of their branches.

how come it did not impact ur life?
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by blacksta(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
manmustwac:

was a gun pointed at head when it was been shared on a bus. I am sure you were the only on the bus that collected the magazine i trust my white people they would easily " sorry mate dont want non of that cheers "
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by oloriooko(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ poster.
I really feel very sorry for your pathetic life (don't mean to be rude anyway).
How can you open your mouth and say someone forced a book on you?!
Are you so daft and weak-willed that you find it hard to say no?!
You sounded like a jelly with no stay.
Well no one on earth can force any literature on me, not even the ever persistent and unrelenting Jehovah witnesses.
I beg come off it, you need help!
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by londonbwoi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2009
i go to Christ embassy in the UK an i havnt bought a rhapsody in a while and no one has forced me to buy one, not even my cell leader
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by manmustwac(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
blacksta:

was a gun pointed at head when it was been shared on a bus. I am sure you were the only on the bus that collected the magazine i trust my white people they would easily " sorry mate dont want non of that cheers "
Actually what happened was that an African lady sitting on bus 53 in the row in front of me handed me and another african guy one copy each. We were sitting in the row behind her. The second time when i got off the ferry in woolwich they were distributing them the way ppl distribute leaflets.

oloriooko:

@ poster.
I really feel very sorry for your pathetic life (don't mean to be rude anyway).
How can you open your mouth and say someone forced a book on you?!
Are you so daft and weak-willed that you find it hard to say no?!
You sounded like a jelly with no stay.
Well no one on earth can force any literature on me, not even the ever persistent and unrelenting Jehovah witnesses.
I beg come off it, you need help!
No be by force jare but everyman is expected to do his patriotic (christ embassy) duty smiley
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by OREAWADOO: 11:10am On May 01, 2009
oloriooko

grin
that,s for u
ode
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by oloriooko(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2009
oloriooko

Grin
that,s for u
ode

You dey vex like Tevez?
ool down bros, no shaking
Re: Rapsody Of Reality [a Bestseller Or Forced On Ce Members] by OREAWADOO: 3:54pm On May 20, 2009
;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesies The Death Of Mugabe / Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil / The Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.